Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T_uSuCkKa3k&t=1m33s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the Jongs have some shit genetics

Because they are inbred probably.

why did japan deport him really ;_;

they just eat too much

You tell me.

I still dont know who targeted him, N Korea or Japanese?

Aaand there goes the one sane member of the family.

japan has no motive for killing him, on the contrary he's even popular here

They know he'd spill their beans if he was allowed to live.

Wasn't he quite critical of Kimmy boys rule?

Could well have been NK.

Their whole country isn't sane

>on the contrary he's even popular here
Because Japanese like making fun of people.

>Wasn't he quite critical of Kimmy boys rule?
from what I understand, he was next in line but wasn't interested. So he's been trying to get out of N Korea for awhile.

>Because Japanese like making fun of people.

nah, because he seemed to be kinda sensible man
lots of japanese people wanted him to be the successor to his dad

He's been out of North Korea for years, exiled and in fear of assassins from his brother

i hear he was a multilingual who could speak like 5 languages
is thag true?

Wouldnt surprise me. Rich people have a lot of free time to learn new languages.

Probably, didn't all of Kim Jong-il's kids go to school in Geneva?

>lots of japanese people wanted him to be the successor to his dad
Does anyone know why he didnt get the position?

He was next in line, but never took the gig?

literally Disneyland

So he gave up being a God to visit Disney Land?

Thats some honorable shit.

Kim Il-Sung disapproved of his son's relationship with the mother of this Kim, when she fell out of favor he was shipped out to Europe, Kim Jong il got a new woman and Kim Jong Un became the favorite.
Also this

apparently the TDL incident is the very reason

>In May 2001, Kim was arrested on arrival at Narita International Airport accompanied by two women and a four-year-old boy identified as his son. He was traveling on a forged Dominican Republic passport using a Chinese alias, Pang Xiong,[7] which could mean "fat bear" in Mandarin Chinese.[8] After being detained he was deported to China,[9] where he said he was in Japan to visit Tokyo Disneyland.[6] The incident caused his father to cancel a planned visit to China due to embarrassment.[6]

>Until the Tokyo incident, Kim was expected to become leader of the country after his father. In February 2003, the Korean People's Army began a propaganda campaign under the slogan "The Respected Mother is the Most Faithful and Loyal Subject to the Dear Leader Comrade Supreme Commander." This was interpreted as praise of Ko Young-hee, such that the campaign was designed to promote Kim Jong-chul or Kim Jong-un, her sons.[10]

WTF I hate Japan now! You could've let that shit slide and had a fat bear Disney neighbor.

I cant even follow this because Asians have such crazy names.

>mfw he just wanted to take his 4 year old son to Disneyland

I'm talking about the Kims.
Un is nuts
Chul is nuts
Song is nuts
Il was nuts
Sung was nuts

>He was for a time the most public of all Kim Jong Il's sons but reportedly lost his father's favor after using forged documents to try to visit Tokyo Disneyland in 2001.

>The brothers never met due to the North Korean practice of keeping heirs separate but Kim Jong Nam told Japanese author Yoji Gomi that he didn't think his younger sibling was up to leading the country.

>After he left North Korea, the elder Kim sibling gained a reputation as an international playboy who was willing to speak openly about his family.
>His absence from his father's funeral in 2011 fueled rumors he had been banished from North Korea.
>"He spoke out against his father's 'military first' police," Gomi told CNN in 2012. "He wants North Korea to embrace economic reform and open its doors."

Seemed like a good fella 2bh

>implying it wasn't Internet Hate Machine Sup Forums Anonymous's early foray into fullblown wetwork

Spoopy

It's easy to keep track after a while
Kim Il-Sung was first supreme leader
Then his son Kim Jong-il, who with his first woman had Kim Jong-nam
With his second woman Kim Jong-chul and current supreme leader Kim Jong-un

So which one is the one who died trying to get to Tokyo Disney?

The eldest son Kim Jong-nam tried to get into Disney on 2001, he was then cast out and treated as the black sheep, he is the one who was just assassinated
This guy
Kim Jong-chul I have no idea about

Learn propper english grammar you second rate spic.

Vietnamese ninjas with poison needle.
We dindu nuffin.

Nah, he was only popular in the way that he said.

Spray.

>lEaRn pRoPeR eNgLiCh GrAmMaR yOu sEcOnD RaTe sPiC

Apparently these are Chul, Un, Nam, in order.

>spic is spicy

>SpIc Is SpIcY

North Korean ninja agents with Vietnamese nationality

not really.
he seemed to be a moderate reformist as far as his response to japanese media goes, which is what most japanese want as the supreme leader of nk (even though it's still a lesser evil).

>y-you too

Read not eat please mr 3rd worlder

>rEaD nOt EaT pLeAsE mR tHiRd WoRlDeR

You know nobody's really looking to banter with you because you're already dying from skin cancer

>le reaction image response

Ignore him, your English is fine.

>implying anyone cares what someone with brown colored beaches has to say
>implying his salty reply didn't initiate the bantz battle
[spoiler]>implying i'm not a Uruguayan[/spoiler]

>calls other brown
>he's a second rate argentine
>he's a newfag

>americunt education system
>still teaching their youth they didn't lose the vietnam war
>approving of broken english

You must be a hillary supporter

Disneyland is shit mang. Not worth it at all.

>typical south american
>one minute backing up his bro, next shitting on him
>taking the b8

Is this why chile is one of the bigger holes in a country filled with them? Can't get access to basic education or healthcare? I heard your countries overrun with dogs. Why don't you eat them like your huehue neighbours?

What did he mean by this

Sorry my chilean is rusty, let me try and make some sense for you.

bark bark, barkbarkbark, bark bark

Qué quiso decir con esto?

No clue what you're saying there champ but yes I do like your "white" women.

That's actually pretty funny. Touche user, you got me a beaut

What does an actual Vietnamese female ninjas looks like?
I need it for research purposes.

youtube.com/watch?v=T_uSuCkKa3k&t=1m33s

Interview with this guy's son.

1) He's writing at a high school level, which is breddy gud. Never said it was GOAT.
2) We went fuck this and signed a treaty with Vietnam, they broke it a year later by invading the south, and we never cared enough to retaliate. We didn't unite the country and we prevent the spread of communism, but we taught the S. Vietnamese how to fight in case of an invasion, but their generals were incompetent and couldn't defend for shit a year and a half later when we were gone and the North assaulted.
Essentially, we stalemated the war, but lost the objective in the long run.
Not saying we were that good in 'Nam, but saying we lost the war implies that we fought until Saigon was surrounded and then waved the french flag.
3)
>Hillary supporter
I didn't support Clinton or the cheeto, but either way you should go back to the cantainment board.

Also
>complaining that tired people in a place where it can be 10:45-1:45 AM can't do grammar properly on a Burmese film site.