Fuck off hirojew

wtf is this racism, you cunts are discriminating against aussies

Fuck off Chang, also Australians aren't a race

Fuck off Chang, also Australians aren't a race

fuck you cunts, we can be a race if we want to. it literally wouldn't make racial definitions less arbitrary and flawed.

LOL
The north suburbs of Sydney are much nicer than the rest of this place despite being dominated by Chinese
I for one welcome our new Chinese overlords

t. Sup Forums pass user

wouldn't it mark me as one? im not, i dont have money to buy a few video games i want much less donate to fucking japjews

i see that some people are banned or something, so i made this thread in response. i will not stand for this discrimination and systematic jewry.

which isp are you with? i hate not being able to post what's the slants game here, why is he blocking aussies

iiNet, apparently 2nd largest ISP in aus. What is the meaning of this?

To provoke idiots into buying Sup Forums gold accounts.

lmoa did iiNet get rangebanned?

optus is rangebanned i know that, what about telstra i wonder

Hiroshima is just doing a dry run for Easter.

OP here, i swear if this thread gets deleted im going to be VERY ANGRY

Why don't Americanised Japs celebrate Easter?

Forbidden chocolate?

Highly sought after treats?

can confirm telstra still works

American choking hazard?

A wonderful surprise?

kys leftishit

>leftishit
because i know some history and high school biology

nothing to do with politics fuck off cunt. i bet you don't even know how the political spectrum is defined or works (tip: it too is an arbitrary and flawed concept, even when breaking it down into subgroups, like hard right/far left/etc, it's still basically doesn't exist. its only there for illiterate cucks like you to spam buzzwords in your ignorance).

what's hirojew? googling seems no good

>Australia got its name because it was mistaken to be the southernmost landmass in its time
>Australia was a mistake
Really makes you think.

hmm

>being this new

You're half right, it's a fanciful play on the old concept of a terra australis, but when people started using the word Australia they were fully aware that New Holland wasn't where all the southern winds came from. That and literally it means "of the southern" which is absolutely true.

>Germany got its name because its people are like toxic germs and there are many of them
>Germany was a mistake
Really makes you think