50% white

>50% white
>Still the world's leading superpower

Is the rest of the world even trying?

Daily reminder that Jews made you a superpower ( Einstein and atomic research )

Feels good man.

What's your fucking excuse? You can only blame the Jooz for so long until you are forced to admit that perhaps your country really is a shithole.

Thank you jews

>be superpower
>this wins a war against you

Jews Master Race

At this point am*rican wh*tes are more of a hassle than an improvement to US position.

>Jews live in the middle East
>it's the most relevant region

>Jews live in Europe
>it become the most relevant region

>Jews move to the US
>the US becomes the most relevant region

Why am I supposed to hate Jews again?

>100% non white
>bound to be superpower in 10 years

>have a total pussy position of a country so no one can really invade or even attack you
>throw unlimited soldiers at ww1 and ww2 while the european superpowers BTFO eachother
>you and the soviet union fill the power vacuum
>[COLLAPSE]
>you fill the power vacuum
uh huh, you really are a superpower

In 20 years the US will be a white minority nation with the 2nd largest amount of nukes. I wonder if white Lefties will love diversity then when brown people will start flinging H bombs at each other.

Sour grapes?

>bound
It already is. East Asians are at the God Tier level of jews and whites. Its not a surprise in the least.

You are describing Australia mate. We entered WW2 because japan attacked us on American soil.

I meant like replacing US in world leadership.

I see a duopoly at that. China and the US rely on each other way too much. One dying would kill the other.

Didn't say that US will fall like USSR, you guys still be powerful as shit(like Russia) but won't have as much as influence in certain parts of the globe. Like asia.

How did you know us Chicanos are planning to nuke Central Am*ricans?

China's president say he doesn't want china to become the new #1

They just want to control asia

It's because of all those immigrants (white or non white)

All become shithole because of jew

Proofs??