/balk/

cults and cult accessories edition

old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H-IegGuuAtI
youtube.com/watch?v=yed_LBjsKlQ
thestival.gr/society/police/item/294049-tora-epithesi-opadon-tis-salke-se-kafeteria-tis-paralias-sti-thessaloniki-foto-video
thestival.gr/society/item/293508-deite-tis-fotografies-kai-ta-video-tou-stratou-apo-tin-elegxomeni-ekriksi-tis-bombas-sto-kordelio
dnevnik.bg/sviat/2017/02/16/2919592_evropeicite_v_nato_zapochvat_zaedno_da_kupuvat/
heritage.org/index/heatmap
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN15U23R
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Subhumans

Only cool balkan country is slovenia

въх, щo нeй пeтък ye

daily reminder that moreta will come to you in you are lifetime

Czechia is literally the biggest non country in eastern europe. Your women are only known as whores and your men as cheap workforce for germans, your economy is owned by germans
All the culture you claim is direct appropriation of german culture
>beer
lol
>architecture
lol
>history
lol

all german

you are the definition of a non country,
even your hate for the russians is copied from the poles that you try so desperately to be part of, to achieve a sense of belonging that you lose when germans show you the shoulder

All in all you are bunch of immoral huns, civilized only on the surface, and with nothing unique to show for yourselves, you remain bitter people with prolapsed assholes.

here is a (you)

that's some spicy rude pasta

what should I pirate tonight to play on my potato PC ?

"Moreta come to those who wait"

That's a quality post, Thor Crvenkovski

how much longer should we wait for this.

ce нaдeвaм дeкa нe плaчe ceгa

Y-you too.

бyтифлe

Current estimates are around 33 years.

Man its so fucking nice outside!

I saw an interview with this famalam Hristo Nanev. He says Prepodobna Stoina estimates this to be anywhere between 2017-2035, but definitely closer to 2017.

well, few meters of sea level rise

ce нaдeвaм и jac

We have waited for 1300 years. What are 50 more years? Barely 4% of our history.

Ya guys think the debts, will try to renegotiate borders if half of their clay goes under ?

According to autistic estimates, it will take at least 100m of sea level rise for these rivers in Northern Greece to expand enough to penetrate the Rhodope mountain range.

Daily reminder that the Warsaw Pact's military strategy for Bulgaria was a nuclear attack on Greece. Based delusional gommunists.

Waiting for my piece of Aegian coast is killing me.

SO global warming is literally ourguy

The nature giveth, the nature taketh, user.

Too bad Trump made global warming illegal and now it won't happen anymore. If you are Bulgarian, explain why you support Trump.

memes

moreta over memes, moreta over memes
the ends in the end will justify the means

>tfw greeks are not here to witness our major victory over their indebted ass

too busy drowning

youtube.com/watch?v=H-IegGuuAtI

бългapcкия Bane

миcлиш ЦИA

You guys watching muh nutka

Turk in London lol

youtube.com/watch?v=yed_LBjsKlQ

The Germans started smashing shit, it's official.

thestival.gr/society/police/item/294049-tora-epithesi-opadon-tis-salke-se-kafeteria-tis-paralias-sti-thessaloniki-foto-video

wish me luck, going back in to grab pics

hope you get stabbed, lad

don't get stabbed

thestival.gr/society/item/293508-deite-tis-fotografies-kai-ta-video-tou-stratou-apo-tin-elegxomeni-ekriksi-tis-bombas-sto-kordelio

fuck, the madmans actually unbolted the detonator before pulling the bomb out?
I can only imagine how our incompetent faggots will fiddle around for weeks don't knowing what to do if that bomb was in Sofia...

Or even better like they usually like to do - blow it on the site.

Where are shqipes?

When the sirens commemorate Albania's national day, does everyone instinctively jump in the nearest designated bunker?

>jewmany

No.

>be winter
>get BTFOd

jane zhduk

Probably praying in the nearest xh*mia.

ku jeni moldoveni

tricked by the eternal german for a 3rd time

post divorce stats from you are cunt

Идвa вoйнa

dnevnik.bg/sviat/2017/02/16/2919592_evropeicite_v_nato_zapochvat_zaedno_da_kupuvat/

si vis pacem, para bellum, faggot

>Slovenia
>Balkan

just stop posting on Sup Forums forever

Learn to shoot, courses are 40lv

>implying I haven't already been to all shooting ranges worth visiting

heritage.org/index/heatmap

I will go again soon, also starting some fitness program and ill try to bunker shit at 'my' village.
Do you know if I can legally buy some sniper rifle?

>if I can legally buy some sniper rifle
You need to have owned a shotgun for a couple of years before you get the rifle permit, if you go the way of hunting license.

>implying you need someone to bump ur butt from behind and hold ur hands as u shoot

if you've ever played a game involving shooting, you pretty much know what to do

is there any real basis for fear of war, apart from a dnevnik article?

thats shit man, even if I start owning a shotgun now the war will be already in move until I get a sniper.

stop getting high on office glue, lad

>if you've ever played a game involving shooting, you pretty much know what to do
lel

The events are worrying, not the articles itself.
Its resembling previous pre-war periods. Its gonna be a big clash this time I am afraid.

good luck with that lad

i've recently read what you need to obtain a gun permit

>court document that you aren't sued
>psychological screening
>convincing your local police director ganyo why you need a gun (must be very convincing)
>a shit-ton of other documents
>be the first suspect in any crime involving a gun because only 3 people in your several hundred k city own a gun

why do they make it so hard? i thought we were a based tribe. they make me wanna build a slam-fire gun and steal bullets from firing ranges ;_;

Also shooting in game has literally nothing to do with reality. Partially you are right when we talk about rockets fired from jets or modern tanks, there the mechanism is pretty game alike, with controllers and shit. But handguns etc. are a different story.

t. advanced analytical skills accumulated over a long career as the director of DAR

>convincing your local police director ganyo why you need a gun (must be very convincing)

Lol, I can very well image how that convincing is gonna happen...

>be the first suspect in any crime involving a gun because only 3 people in your several hundred k city own a gun

That shit sucks though

Not only that. I've also read that the police can do random checks on you to see if you keep your bullets and gun in a case and if any of the bullets are missing. Literally Germany-tier.

And yeah, you can only own up to 50 bullets. Anons can correct me on my factology.

Not that anything would stop you from going to a firing range, paying for 2 boxes of bullets and leaving with 1 in your pocket.

What do you have to worry. As always Bulgaria will switch sides mid-conflict or before the end, allow to be occupied, lose another moreta and be anally raped the next 50 years into submission.

When you think about how bad this country is organised in countless aspects, just imagine we get attacked, the army and guerrila organisation would be pure tragedy. How could we allow this to soak into the bones of literally every important function in Bulgaria?

Shut the fuck up fyromite. We will anally rape you first like last time.

I literally just repeated what the country has done historically, why are you mad at me

t. serbian war losing expert

how can you be acting like a normal person one day, and turn 180 degrees into the complete autism on the other?
that's a serious question, btw.

I just literally repeated what the country has done historically.

Зeлeнкo Цpвeнкoвcки, Mиниcтap y Mиниcтepcтвo нa Bojнoгyбиeтo

That's for a pistol. A hunting shotgun is easier, but still you need about three month for all the paperwork, and you still need a safe and an in-person inspection by the police.

What exactly are you not agreeing with in the statement you quoted? For gods sake I hope I am wrong with this, just cant see it happen m8

they teach them these tactics in the intelligence community

he preaches bullshit here to scan for potential enemies of the state

he then obtains their IPs through obscure links to controversial articles

i'm asking about your sudden paranoia about war'n shit

>easier to own a gun that can blast a hole the size of FYROM in a man
>harder to own a 9 millimeter that you can only use to pierce your ears with

baka

>THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY ISN'T RESTRICTED BY ANY FUCKING LAWS
>NO FUCKING LAWS

>EUflag talking to himself through his Korean VPN

wew lad

well, my autist friend, the logic is as follows: a shotgun is XBOX HUEG and you cannot really walk around town with it. also it's accurate only at relatively short distances. short rifled weapons are controlled because they are concealable.

in a Greek jail?

лмao

>EUflag being paranoid about having schizophrenia and talking to himself through his Korean IP through his Bulgarian IP

hope it had gone off killing all that area, it's contaminated with human trash and gypsies.

The recent events. Provocations, rough tone, movements of armies to border areas. Just yesterday I read that the US is again moving heavy machinery here and more soldiers. And thats in legit sources and not some russophile websites. Last but not least every month twice I see big american transport planes flying over the city centre relatively low, meaning they land somewhere here to unload shit.

Personal theory, although conspiracy:
Democracy and capitalism are on the brink of failure and war is the only possibility to save it from destruction.

>a shotgun is XBOX HUEG and you cannot really walk around town with it

nigga pls ain't nothing a шлифep can't hide

we aren't in the fields of your selo where i need a long-range rifle. a shotgun would be deadly as fuck in a mall setting

t. school shooter pro

>Democracy and capitalism are on the brink of failure
This is not a conspiracy, it's obvious.

t. fearmongerer pro

>it's (((sources))) but dhey're not russobhile i swear :DDD trust me goy the west is deglining :DDD

It was in dnevnik and every other big news outlet, you can google it.

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN15U23R

Not to mention nationalism is on the rise literally EVERYWHERE

oy vey the rise of feminism and antifa is only logical. we helped elect trump, goy. do you think you whites elected him? do you think you beat the big bad jew? oy vey. this is only the beginning. trump's fascist policies are only necessary to trigger the NuLeft, goy. once antifa and the feminists take over the government, we're going to war against europe and dividing it among russia and ourselves.

with the combined efforts of the USSA and the USSR we will finally create a one-world gommunist state :D praise marx's

there's gonna be training manoeuvres, you dip.
stop exaggerate shit like a complete idiot.

test

good. i hope they are supported by counter-intel