Does your country have an aircraft carrier?

Does your country have an aircraft carrier?

Brazil no. Ours died two days ago.
thedrive.com/the-war-zone/7697/brazil-pulls-the-plug-on-its-only-aircraft-carrier

Yes, they are stealth like our tanks.

No

and like your relevance

Wow how will Poland ever recover

Sevage

>abandons poland*

Why are you like this, Nigel? So rude.

Yes

>even India has surpassed Brazil

My God, this is beyond pathetic.

Why, who should attack you? If China wants to attack india there toy carrier will be nuked in a minute, so whats the point? INstead of shooting fucking rockets in the void of space they should use that money to build some toilets or, I don't know, something crazy, like, not let there people starve to death for exsample.
Pathetic 3rd world nations.

We have two.

Gotland and Öland.

Oh wow

No carriers here :(

Why? For us carriers are useless.

Bahia does it's job very well, people who complain are either CoD players with no knowledge of the subject or ufanistas.

Brazil will disappear from the countries with aircraft carriers list don't you get this?

No one will look at these lists and think
>wow Brazil has an aircraft carrier! they're truly a superpower!
Anymore.

We have none and if anyone whats to do shit in europe they have to bow down to Queen Merkel first

>ordem e progresso

>who complain are either CoD players with no knowledge of the subject or ufanistas.

And a fat armchair admiral like you sure knows about shit right?

The São Paulo was used for posturing. It was our military equivalent of a Nobel prize, now we don't have aircraft carrier nor a Nobel prize.

Stealth with a smoke screen

UK STRONK

>Tfw Britain used to have TEN aircraft carries and now it has 2

JUST

Get all your basic shit together first and then start building aircraft carriers. Priorities nigger priorities.

Wait a second
*takes a sip of water*
Is that a
*clears throat*
Is that a fucking
*shuffles*
Could it possibly be a
*breaths in deep*
A FUCKING RAMP

In ww2 we had 64 carriers - now we don't even have one until 2019

FUCKING JUUUUUUUUUUST

besides the bants, does that realy improves anything?

all it means is that the runway doesn't have to be as long

rip
saudades already

If you have a slingshot you don't need a FUCKING RAMP

If by nobel prize you mean a rusty piece of shit docked in Rio eating whatever money your navy has left then yes, you lost a nobel prize

Actually both China and India have the same Kuznetsov class carrier, which was made at roughly the same time, and they bought it from Russia. After reverse engineering for years, both are now to expected to commission their new carriers in 2017, which are very well expected to be of same calibre.

The Admirals are a bunch of retards that cared too much for one ship instead of the others and now that they saw the other two forces are actually updating, they decided to kill it, plus we'd never use it's full potential, unlike Bahia which is.

This >muh dickwaving is a meme now, with all those nukes, subs and anti-ship missiles.

São Paulo it's a huge waste of money that the Navy doesn't have and our war ships are already being decomissioned and they need to be replaced. ffs we barely have a decent flee and you fucks keep maasturbating over a rusty overpriced POS that barely ever sailed under BR Navy flag and the modernization would cost the same price as the Bahia itself.

>you're armchair admiral

Yes and seems i know more than your shitty ufanista children's ass.

SLINGSHOTS ARE FOR SCHOOL KIDS NOT AIRCRAFT CARRIERS

We have one. Also we sold one carrier to China and one to India. And now they have carriers too.

>High level engineering
vs
>A LITERAL RAMP

When it comes to aircraft carriers what matters more than the ship are the aircrews and the number and quality of the planes, not so much the ship itself.
Although India might have a slight edge in that regard, I'm pretty sure without toilets they can squeeze in another plane or two.

>His country doesn't have, AT LEAST, 1 ( O N E ) fucking ramp.

wew

is there anyonw who could realy attack India? As a european I have little insight into asian policies
Pakistan? What else? Why not more efficiant Destroyers instead?

We have one. HMS Ocean.

We do

Fear the mighty swiss military

kekeridoo

Complex question requires a complex answer.

Can't give a good answer currently, will be able to in an hour or two.

>He thinks it will be built in time for 2019

Will be, when we get some actual fucking planes for it. Until then, all we have a mobile golf course and ski slope for navy fatboys.

Couldn't they just fly for the destination?

HMS Queen Elizabeth is starting her flight trials in the summer. She'll also be travelling over to America early next year for her fixed wing trials.

JUST LIKE ON R/Sup Forums XDD

it was a boat for display at a military event.

We have aircraft for them.

By the time that she will reaches full operational capability, there will be 42 F-35Bs and 24 of them will be available as front line fighter jets.

It's not even painted yet.

Is HoI4 any good to scratch my WW2 itch

>It's not even painted yet.

?

Are you talking about the deck? The deck has been coated. Will show it in the next pic.

Yeah, one coat of paint rushed over on top of the holding paint that was supposed to come off before it they originally put this coat on. There are big paint bubbles the depth of your arm below the water. The whole thing needs to have that shit scraped off and they'll need to start again.

They were so late getting it ready in time for the Queens visit they didn't do the job right and now it's fucked.

And that's just the paint. Never mind the whole host of other issues plaguing the assembly of this thing.

Is this why it has been pushed back to summer? And doger issues happens in every first of the class. The hogging issue is a non-issue talked up by Sharkey.

A FUCKING RAMP

It probably is, but to tell the truth it's going to take longer than they claim. Internally the whole thing is a shitshow.

The launch is pushed to 2020 now, but I doubt even thats even pushing it if it's to be done right.

I hope the UK makes more carriers

That would be us if people like Bernie were in power. That way we could afford to pay for everyone's glass blowing and Afro-American history degrees.

Is it too late to reintroduce the Harriers if that actually happens?

In all reality, yes.

Though, there's still

Yeah, I hear you.

*betrays poland*
*ignores Katyn*

India's carrier is not a Kutz

Why you have to be like that

Brazil is not at war so there's no reason to have it. Be sure that the moment it's needed you'll get 5 of those

It's a matter of status, people used to look at us and say ''Holy shit what are these monkeys doing in a fucking AIRCRAFT CARRIER''

YOU HEARD THE MAN

Just trust the US, they will protect you!

Nobody even knew you had a... whatever that ship is called.

now everyone know that we had :p

I bet you can do some gnarly grinds on that ramp, bro

>even India
They have nukes, they spent much more money on the military for the past decades.

>It was our military equivalent of a Nobel prize
you cant buy a used nobel made in the 60's from france and it does not cost 1 billion dollars to modernise or millions every year to maintain a nobel that you would never use.

THE ENTIRE WORLD KNOWS OUR ECONOMY IS BROKE AND THAT WE'RE POOR NOW!

Fuck you muzzie scum.

That piece of junk didnt work for years already anyway

Monkey, it was our pride and joy. It didn't have to work, we just had to pretend it worked and gringos would be afraid.

Tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it.

So, a country with 6 to 7 times the brazilian population finally managed to surpass its total economic output.

That is not a defeat man. India should be embarrassed.

Having a carrier is important for a country that wants to be a regional power. It's like having a room full of books rather than a coffee table of celeb magazines

Originally, did you need a carrier to Brazil?
I do not have an open sea to rule, but should we build an airport inland?

and your empire