What do you think abou it?

From Jap's point of view,she's so stunning in kimono. fucking libe*als lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zFgVdT547Hw
youtube.com/watch?v=ITTOt8Lpydc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

only losers apologise, there is nothing wrong in doing that pic, it's not "appropiating" anything, only mimicking.

>only losers apologise,
t. just read The Art of the Deal

Lol Japan-kun you such a cuck. She's appropriating your culture and treating your national dress like a role play sexy costume sexualizing your women for Western audiences and all you can do is find her sexy but she'll never touch your penis what a fucking cuck.

Foreign women would only be allowed to wear my national costume if they get impregnated by me.

And lo the Canadian Sup Forums fag shows up.

30% understood

Just watch me

>appropriating culture is bad
literally the only way that any given people's culture develops is if they appropriate aspects of other cultures
>rome becomes christian
appropriation
>japan accepts western science
appropriation
>shared vocabulary in neighbouring languages
appropriation
>shared technology through trade
appropriation
>charlemagne founded the HRE
appropriation
>rome founding their nation on roman ideals
appropriation
>renaissance emphasizing and embracing greco-roman values and ideals
appropriation

what if jap b-bois wear like a nigger?

no, you do it for me and make a resume with a vockaroo.

also OP, I expect a formal apology for appropiating our gipsy culture in Japan.

youtu.be/zFgVdT547Hw

gipussys belong romania, not espanya

White self hate lol

what are "b-bois"
if you mean if japs dress like blacks, yes thats cultural appropriation

the word cultural appropriation was never inherently a good or bad thing until the past 10 or 15 (gee i wonder why)

yep.

and almost all Japanese don't give a fuck about that. even some people replay to her "don't feel sorry"

What's the liberals got to do with it?

>cultural appropriation
Who cares?

youtube.com/watch?v=ITTOt8Lpydc

they say that is white wash (appropriation) and disgusting as fuck
they are the very racists

>cosplaying in Japanese costum
>appropriating
what????

i'm so sorry for yuo

Flamenco belongs to Spain's gipsy community.

Lol I've met quite a few 日系アメリカ人 who happened to have embraced the "black culture" and look just like that. One of them I remember I worked with at a restaurant. He told me his great grandfather was an "imperial guard" or something (for Hirohito I guess). He was a chronic liar, and drug addict. 可哀想なんだね

>cd ../
>ls
>mkdir twat
GRRRL POWER

You know, one really has to have subconscious contempt towards the Japanese to actually come up with this sort of nonsense. If you really think that Japanese culture is so weak and fragile that it needs to be coddled by left-wing westerners living in ivory towers, that it's actually threatened by Karlie fucking Kloss wearing a kimono, then really, I don't any way you can possibly claim to not be racist against the Japanese. As far as I'm concerned, acting as though different races/cultures are in need of protection and coddling against the most insignificant of things (which implies those races/cultures are inferior) is textbook racism.

pic related

Canada has not national costume or culture

What a beta bitch

KARLIE!

wish we can get her on the Parthenon so she can pose as a Greek Goddess or something.