>2017
>not being atheist

Other urls found in this thread:

plato.stanford.edu/entries/atheism-agnosticism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>2017
>still catholic

>2017
>still not raped by a paki... oh wait...

>2017
>being a spook

>atheism
>shilling a belief (of no-god) just as hard as religious people

baka desu senpai.

secular humanism and/or other related philosophies based on scientific truth and advancement of the human species master race.

>2017
>not shilling for the inevitable commie revolution
STOP fugging porkies

ArcheAge?

Agnostic atheism is the answer.

>choosing sides

No, pure skepticism is the answer.

As long as you remember to be most skeptical of skepticism itself.

>being furryfag

>being a pedantic autist
Just be irreligious you dumbcunts

Who /Epicurean Agnostic/ here

>2017
>giving a shit

Some faction is right, the others are wrong, and you only know the truth when it matters not anymore.

>I'm an atheist

>atheists on my christian imageboard
Get the fuck out, you gigantic fedora tipping faggot

>secular humanism
>scientific truth
>advancement of human race

Stop believing in lies m8

> highly likely we live in a simulation
> implies its highly likely there exist one or more omnipotent beings
> atheism shaken by science
wtf

>highly likely
you mean absolutely no evidence or even vague indicators at all

A-theist = not theist, no belief in a personal God, that's it. It's not a philosophy or ideology or anything. Anything that implies the absence of a personal God is atheism, naturalistic pantheism included.

We need more pics ridiculing neo Sup Forums chrisitians.

>yfw you can't actually know

Atheism doesn't imply gnosticism

>"I don't have any particularly strong opinions about other cultural institutions but religion makes me irrationally mad for no reason"

>seems
If it just "seems" then you're not 100% sure.

deus vult

choice of belief is arbitrary and based on your personality

Agnosticism means "I'm not sure if it exists or not", while atheism means "It's so illogical that I'm sure it doesn't exist although I can't prove it". Also there's the problem of the definition of what a "God" is. The Abrahamitic God for sure doesn't exist or at least it's not logical, for the simple reason that has incompatible attributes. Atheists trust logic, but not necessarily trust science like religious people often think. We can generalize the concept of "God" to the point that it becomes compatible with atheism as a-theism (non theism). Like I said before, naturalistic pantheism is a form of atheism.

>that retarded bullshit chart

It misuses the word gnostic

It makes the mistake of claiming that knowledge = certainty

It mistakenly defines atheism as merely a lack of belief in gods rather than a positive belief that there are no gods

It ignores several positions. "I merely lack belief in good and am 100% certain that this is the correct position to have" or "I merely lack belief in the claim that there are no gods and am 100% certain that is the right position" are not accounted for

Stop posting that stupid fucking chart

if you're not an atheist-christian you need to kys yourself irl.

>It mistakenly defines atheism as merely a lack of belief in gods
It is

No it isn't, it's a positive claim. Go to school.

plato.stanford.edu/entries/atheism-agnosticism/

>Atheism’ means the negation of theism, the denial of the existence of God.
That's it.

Yes, that isn't "lack of belief," it's an actual claim.

>2017
>not converting to Islam like all cool kids

atheism is not the future mate

Czech, please get me out of this misery!

>inb4, thread gets 100 Replies

Why be atheist instead be agnostic? If everything was created and you cant prove de inexistence of a creator, put away the possibility of the existence of a creator is absolutely illogical for me.

Stirner picked sides.

I am kinda comtist. A religion of Humanity and all that sounds cool.

The existence of a thing dont prove that it was created. And atheists dont put away the possibility of the existence of a creator. Atheists just dont believe in a entity if it doesnt have proves of their existence.

Atheism is the belief that there is no God. They absolutely believe there is no God. If they do not put away the possibility then they are agnostic and not atheist. And agnosticism is the only faith guaranteed to be wrong no matter how the world is put together in all possible worlds. At least atheists can imagine a world where they are right. But agnosticism or atheism both are the only religious faiths where there are no possibilities to get a good afterlife if anyone else is right and the prophets actually WAS revealed truths about the world.

No that's agnosticism

refer to this

>Eastern Germany
>Czech Republic
*Pukes*

Not believing in the God Emperor.
Heretics.