Sup Forums extremists, proxy Achmeds, ISIS

Theme song:
>youtube.com/watch?v=FH1CS-ArtUI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o7JAFMWebNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just fuck my jewish nation state up פam

i can tell you're either Buji or Tibi

how do I get a qt jewish waifu so my bloodline will be intermixed with the true masterrace?

>that theme song
Nah, I'm too edgy for that. I prefer songs with terrible lyrics:

youtube.com/watch?v=o7JAFMWebNw

Get lots of money and remove any dream you ever had of being living a happy, peaceful life.

I actually, i would like a jewish gf, i heard the rule the man well, and i'm into femdom, and if she was in army and has blue eyes, like Hila from h3h3, i would fall in love.

>and remove any dream you ever had of being living a happy, peaceful life.
aware me of this meme

Hey we're sorry for expelling your people in 1492.

Your women can come back.

Hila has a man voice. Tal, the IDF girl I fucked on my taglit trip, also had a male voice.

What's with Israeli women having deep voices? I mean, it's not always true (the Russi imports seem to be pretty feminine) but so many of them just sound like men.

Living with a Jewish woman is like living without a Chinese servant. It's terrible and I don't know why anyone would put up with it.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

>lyrics
I have no idea what are they saying, nor I've heard of that band.

They are quite hard to get, but we'll do our best to hook you up guys

i love the girls with deep voices, i guess you're the guy who likes high pitches asian fucks

wow, she's beaufitul

They're talking about smoking weed and doing heroin and giving thanks for bongs.

It's really terrible, but the chord progression and melody are pretty dope.

>i love the girls with deep voices
To each his own, mang.

>i guess you're the guy who likes high pitches asian fucks
No, I don't want to trade one extreme for another. There's a proper balance.

i about the balance, i get you, though. When i talk about something in the middle everyones always get triggered

We have that funny observation in the Issraeli military telling you: The sexier the voice via radio - the uglier the girl.
So I guess that also works in reverse, deeper voices = sexier girls.

2late2little

Hila nor Tal are sexy. At least for me, Tal had a flat chest and a meh face just like Hila's. Though for Tal's sake, I was a pretty bad kisser when I was drunk. But I wasn't expecting her to be so thirsty in the first place.

she's now mainstream media popular
thanks to some Israeli magazine
ranking the top 10 hottest instagram girls in israel

To me sexy means big ass, big tits (not necessarely) and a round face.
Beautiful - good and interesting looking face and not fat.
I rather go for the second one.

she looks too skinny in your pic, is it because she's famous now?

Lol I replied to the wrong post. But yeah, I agree mang.

>not being a good kisser
After the first month of training with a proper gf you'd become one.
Are you 18-19?

you do know most girls use EXTREME anglesm bending over and what not, in order to enhance their bodies via selfies

I was 18 or 19 when that trip happened. It was like 5 years ago mang.

who's /innabakelman/ here?

ikr but look at her legs in the pic I posted. anyways she's so perfect hhhhnnnnngg

What do Israelis think about Trump?
What do Israelis think about Sweden?

>ywn be inna innabakelman
SHOAH
H
O
A
H

How does it feel knowing all the countries in green hate you?

just found this brand new pic of Miss Israel Universe 2011

>What do Israelis think about Trump?
Israel's new BFF

>What do Israelis think about Sweden?
A country of blonde antisemites equpped with brown Muslim refugees

They hate us
Cuz they ain't us

How do I hook up with a jewish qt?

You show them your bag with shekels.
If i wanna hook up with jewish gf, gonna stop joking about jews, for the first thing

>You show them your bag with shekels.
but I don't have any..

>gonna stop joking about jews, for the first thing
but I don't do that in public...well only with friends but still

Wow, Sup Forums guy's comment was deleted, i guess there's hope for Sup Forums

lmao murad btfo
TAPPA VIKT!

it's a fat autistic lebanese guy who sits in sverigetråden 24/7 crying about jews

>a lebanese crying about oppression
Lol, how does a country go from 80% Christian to 20% in just a few decades? Gee, I wonder.

/this

How many Jews are there in Sweden that you get to discuss us every time you get with friends?
wtf

The general trend for Jew topics are an inverse proportion. The more Jews the less Jews are talked about.

Good goy here, where my shekels at?

They're in this jar of barb wire and salt.

Geeeeeeeee

>A country of blonde antisemites
Far from it, my money loving neighbor.

really makes u tink
it wasn't me, link?

>How many Jews are there in Sweden that you get to discuss us every time you get with friends?
Just checked Wikipedia and less than 1% of the Swedish population are Jews.
More rare than Suicune.

> shekels
Pic related for you

looks comfy af

>looks comfy af

Yeah, all the Muslims are leaving Lebanon for Europe so they can ruin another country. No shit, Sherlock.

oh hello thread

Dumma antisemit

>How many Jews are there in Sweden
idk a lot I think. I hang out with several of them

>that you get to discuss us every time
oh come on now Schlomo you're not that interesting. But whenever we joke about someone being cheap we say jew etc that's what I meant

:3

>1932

Shut the fuck up, if you're going to comment on my country's history then at least read up a bit you sack of lard

there are 20000~

>How many Jews are there in Sweden
Not that many, but in certain areas of Stockholm there is definitely a Jewish presence. Two of my closest friends are Jewish

>Le 1932
It was obviously hyperbole. Muslims took over Lebanon, made it shit, and now they are leaving and the country looks like a war zone. Waiting on your asylum documents, Achmed?

he's right tho
most Arabs are cucks who prefer to live in the white countries of Europe and America

There are very few but they control almost all media

Is it true you remove the skins of people where there is a tattoo in order to bury them ?

>20000
wtf then my friendship circle is heavily out of proportion or whatever. I know so many of them

ES IST ZEIT FÜRS REICH

>my country's history then
but Sweden is YOUR country Murad :^)

>It was obviously hyperbole.
Proofs? Or are you building your argument on nothing but the shit in your ass?
>Muslims took over Lebanon
Have been living in Lebanon for at least 1000 years.
>made it shit
That was the fault of the palis.
>and now they are leaving and the country looks like a war zone
Its mostly christcucks that are doing that, being so cucked that they don't even care about their demographics anymore.
>Waiting on your asylum documents, Achmed?
You sure showed me xd
Your fat american brain seems to have confused the country with Syria. Try again schlomo.

How come Israel has a better HDI than Hitler's homeland?

Joel Kinnaman (Suicide Squad) is the only Swedish Jew i know

false+myth

This
>Lol, how does a country go from 80% Christian to 20% in just a few decades
Was bullshit and my pic refuted it
Also they weren't leaving, lebanon's christians got higher because most of those who immigrated were christian and then after the civil war finished they returned, nowadays muslim demographics got a bit up after the syrian civil war, but it's no where near 20% christian
And you'll see that lots of lebanese people (even he ones living in lebanon) have double passports

>Joel Kinnaman
>not knowing based Aschberg
pic related

>Proofs? Or are you building your argument on nothing but the shit in your ass?
I want you to take a picture of a Lebanese city square 70 years ago and then I want you to show that same square today. It probably looks like garbage.

>Have been living in Lebanon for at least 1000 years.
Yeah, it's an everlasting cycle until we destroy all Muslims once and fore all.

>That was the fault of the palis.
Which are Muslims.

>Its mostly christcucks that are doing that, being so cucked that they don't even care about their demographics anymore.
I don't think all those Muslims in the 80s simply converted to Christianity. I believe most of them fled like scoundrels. Today, Christians might be leaving but it's mostly because they've given up. It's a damn shame and I hope they can flee the Muslim terror.

>Your fat american brain seems to have confused the country with Syria. Try again schlomo.
Quite honestly, at this point, same shit different asshole.

>why do American jews give so many handouts to Israel
Gee I fucking wonder why.

How can i get a merchant GF to step on my face while she calls me a dirty arab?

>muh 80% is wrong
Hyperbole. Yeah going from 50% to 25% is still a huge demographic change. And I don't think it was the persuasive ideological message of Islam that did it. I think they flooded Lebanese politics and essentially made themselves majority. This is why we build walls.

You know, when I was rafting in the Jordan river, I sang "She'll be cumming like a river when she comes" while I cursed Mohammed.

>I want you to take a picture of a Lebanese city square 70 years ago and then I want you to show that same square today. It probably looks like garbage.
How is that relevant to the fact that you called the official demoraphics published in 1932 as lie?

>>Have been living in Lebanon for at least 1000 years.
>Yeah, it's an everlasting cycle until we destroy all Muslims once and fore all.
is that way, go larp over there all you want.
>>That was the fault of the palis.
>Which are Muslims.
And? It certainly wasn't the fault of the Lebanese muslims.

>the rest of your post
Irrelevant.

>demoraphics
demographics*

That's some jewish guy who told me that, what do you do then.

No a civil war in syria and an occupation of palestinian lands occured and they had to go somewhere else
Also lebs are 40% christian

>Hyperbole.
Then prove it. Prove your claim that its a hyperbole.

>How is that relevant to the fact that you called the official demoraphics published in 1932 as lie?
Bonus points if you see Christ images covered in graffiti and see one of the Islamic Pillars written in that time square today. Do you get it now?

>Sup Forums is that way, go larp over there all you want.
Muslims are terrible though.

>And? It certainly wasn't the fault of the Lebanese muslims.
Lebanese Muslims are mostly Palestinians at this point. You're an immigrant, Achmed.

>your life
Irrelevant.

we still bury them
tattoos have always been popular among young israelis

how come the palestinians didn't all flock to Europe that time?

No, that 80/20 statistic was hyperbole. But 50/25 is not.

Yeah, and they flooded Lebanon.

>occupation of Palestinian lands
20 years from now when Christians want to take Lebanon back, the Palestinians will call it an occupation of their land.

>Bonus points if you see Christ images covered in graffiti and see one of the Islamic Pillars written in that time square today. Do you get it now?
No, I don't. You're taking the argument nowhere at this point, all bark but no bite.

Good post, really great ad hominem you added in there at the end.

>No, I don't. You're taking the argument nowhere at this point, all bark but no bite.
I'm saying the evidence is in the ruins of Lebanon.

>Good post, really great ad hominem you added in there at the end.
Well it's true. What good is a Muslim Lebanese? What value is there in one?

hello, where are the fucking machines?

>I'm saying the evidence is in the ruins of Lebanon.
Your evidence is vague, and has no grounds. A lot of fucking shit went down between the 30s and the 40s.
All I'm asking you is to prove what you claim but you keep pointing me to the "ruins" of my country which supposedly contain evidence that the 1932 demographics chart is bullshit.

>40s.
80s*

>ended up destroying the Jew thread with an a shitty half baked argument by the Ameriblob

Keikaku doori.

grattis

Sasuga Libanon. HELL SEGER!

>Your evidence is vague, and has no grounds. A lot of fucking shit went down between the 30s and the 40s.
It's not a social science for nothing. It's called an observational study.

>All I'm asking you is to prove what you claim but you keep pointing me to the "ruins" of my country which supposedly contain evidence that the 1932 demographics chart is bullshit.
You scared to show how much better your country was before Muslims? :>)

>relies on its own strength
>gets fucking rekt by hamas and hezbollah despite having top tier US technology
Kikes are worse warriors than somalis. I look forward to seeing Iran wipe you off the face of the earth

Woah, look out everyone. We have a superior philosopher in our presence.

>basic argumentation requires one to be a "superior" philosopher

What did the Ameridumb mean by this?

Israel is alright

this thread needs less autism and more literal 10/10 jew girls

Hamas is easy. If anything, Israel is keeping them in power because Hamas is better than Isis.

However, they were fairly impressed with the training that Hezbollah soldiers have. Not exactly a fair fight, but Israel would have to think harder than sending a bunch of 18 year olds in with pop guns.

>posts Molyneux and thinks anything he says, even out of context, has any relevance
What does the Muslim mean by this?

Can we have a serious chat about jewish history, without jeebs going on about anne frank waifus?

Any sephardi here? What's your knowledge of your respective histories? Any nostalgia?

Edge self-hating ashkenazi jews need not reply.