Poland is a first world country and you can do nothing about it

Poland is a first world country and you can do nothing about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PnwNOtG06Dg
youtube.com/watch?v=Me8fZdg8JVU
nytimes.com/2017/02/13/world/europe/st-isaacs-https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/05/pokemon-go-russian-youtuber-ruslan-sokolovsky-five-years-jail-church
theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/05/pokemon-go-russian-youtuber-ruslan-sokolovsky-five-years-jail-church
nytimes.com/2017/02/13/world/europe/st-isaacs-cathedral-petersburg-russia-orthodox-church.html
rg.ru/2013/01/15/sociologia.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_irreligion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irreligion_in_Russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks German/Hanseatic to me desu senpai-a-lam-a-ding-dong-a-deedly-doodly-doo

>you can do nothing about it
yes I can, I can go live there

>Polish """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""air""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

you jelly ?

Because it was German. But it could've been worse - look at Königsberg or other former German or Polish cities in the east. We at least try to keep it decent looking

>you can do nothing about it.
I can go there. 1 Russian in a country = 3rd world.

seriously i wanna visit to poland

Why you do hate yourself? We are not so terrible, and also, our modern culture have not small influence from US

fuck off, we're full

I don't hate myself. I hate people around me and everything they do.

So is Pakistan

Pic related: Street outside my house, currently living in rural city

You're welcome, but be cautious about nazis. They can beat you even if you're Pole, but speaking Deutsch in bus...

This

I've heard that people from Bydgoszcz is very friendly with japs tbqh

>be me
>ex-army, shaved head, leathercoat
>get into polish bus, see skins
>"Grüß Gott Kamaraden, wie ist die Lage in Preußen?"
Am I dead?

Translate pls

what a rude! i do not want kawaii pole-chan to use dirty words, trust me;_;

>but speaking Deutsch in bus...
hmmm im curious

Get a google translate extension.

Grüß Gott = traditional old german greeting
Kameraden = military slang for a fellow soldier
Preußen = old german region, todays northern poland

Hello fellow soidliers, hows the situation is prussia?

italy is 3rd world

I'm going to have to begrudgingly agree with you. I visited gdansk and sczechin a couple years back and was pleasantly surprised with how western and relatively modern it was. Even the rural areas reminded me of the American Midwest.

it's not,
but even if, what does posting russian pictures has with italy?

Italy is a very good 3rd world country.

There are good Japanese,but there are fucking Japanese people too!

so you have no friends?

it isn't russia

:^)

Russia is a 2nd world country like Poland, fuck off cuck.

what's the difference between 2nd world and 3rd world?

Kaliningrad looks nice

youtube.com/watch?v=PnwNOtG06Dg

youtube.com/watch?v=Me8fZdg8JVU

I've got some, but they don't like it here either. I meant not literally everyone. Just the most part.

This looks cool

Pakistan is 2nd world, russia is 3rd world

Developing countries mostly. They're neither rich nor poor.

A half of it is Russia, a half of it is Africa. Can you tell the difference?

Pakistan is one of the worst countries in the world. Up there with North Korea, Saudi Arabia and Somalia.

so brazil is a 2nd world country?

technically, it is second world, as it was aligned with the warsaw pact during the cold war

Yes, China too. 3rd world is something like Somalia.

Australia is 2nd world, saudi arabia is 1st world

I stayed there for a week in between Lithuania and Finland. Total shithole. Economically depressed, emotionally depressed, like a lil' Russian Detroit. Severe lack of Slav babes too.

>saudi arabia is 1st world

He's right. My friends have been there for 3 days, said it's an average boring Russian """city""".

Oil>Kiwi's

>like a lil' Russian Detroit
Whole Russia is just a giant Detroit

Am I living in a difference Russia? Where are all of it?

If Poland is so great, then why do Poles flood Western Europe to clean toilets?

>different
typo.

is that why you come here and steal my bikes?

Says the Islamic state of Germanistan.

Dirty muslim neighborhoods in Germany are significantly better than Russian upper-middle class neighborhoods 2bh.

Detroit is more like this

I am happy for you, Poland

>tfw youll never be a pole
>tfw youll never watch western europe destroy itself while you get stronger

Still better than Russian commieblocks. They're just abandoned. Otherwise, they would look better.

spbp

I am sorry. It must be really shitty living in a country that you see going in a wrong direction

Is this supposed to look bad? Is this what you consider to be worse than Africa?

He was probably bullied in school which would explain why he hates everyone from his envitonment so much

The whole world is going in a wrong direction, unfortunately. All white countries either turned into cuckolds or are poor shitholes.
No, just living in an overcorrupted religious country where almost everyone is a stupid brainwashed retard sucks very much.

kek

That's the best you can get here if you're not an oligarch. But it's still shit compared to Europe and the US.
This is about Africa.

>Russia
>religious
Man you know nothing about your country. You should leave your basement once in awhile.

Do you think everyone lives in some sort of palace here in Europe? lmao pic related is my hood

>Let me tell you about your country
nytimes.com/2017/02/13/world/europe/st-isaacs-https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/05/pokemon-go-russian-youtuber-ruslan-sokolovsky-five-years-jail-church
This is just the tip of the iceberg.

>page not found
The fact that your government has some shitty blasphemy laws doesn't mean your society religious

I fucked up a little here
Sorry, here are the links:
1) theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/05/pokemon-go-russian-youtuber-ruslan-sokolovsky-five-years-jail-church
2) nytimes.com/2017/02/13/world/europe/st-isaacs-cathedral-petersburg-russia-orthodox-church.html
3) →

I've been to many cities in Germany, even in ""bad"" neighborhoods your infrastructure and overall city condition is incomparably better than ours.

What's supposed to look bad about your pic? Looks like a normal street to me.
Why do you compare your country to Germany, we're one of the wealthiest nations in the world.

>blasphemy laws
>doesn't mean your society religious
How the fuck did those laws passed then? Also the picrelated says that there are 93% of religious fucks.
Source:
rg.ru/2013/01/15/sociologia.html

>How the fuck did those laws passed then?
Maybe because you have an authoritarian government?

And sorry to disappoint you, but Russia not religious at all: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_irreligion

>What's supposed to look bad about your pic?
Everything.
>Why do you compare your country to Germany
Because making good roads isn't a rocket science. We spend a lot of money every year on road and infrastructure, but every fucking year they steal money and build shit on remains so that they will be able to do so every year. Neverending process. Even in Moscow they can't do shit. Spent tons of money on streets one or two years ago and they are crumbling already.

I like Poland I think it's a great place and probably the best place in Europe.

>Do you think everyone lives in some sort of palace here in Europe?
there is an 80% likelihood that who you're talking to lives in Europe

>Maybe because you have an authoritarian government?
Yes, but they've been brainwashing the people and spreading religion. Now it's even in schools.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irreligion_in_Russia
>Atheist and non-religious (13%)
Yeah, totally.

>13%
what

You forgot to add the ones who believe in a god but aren't religious (+25%), which means ~40% of Russians do not belong to any religion, which is almost twice as high as in the US

I fucking wish. Then maybe Poles would stay there.

>Poland is a useless slavhole that scoops EU money while constantly crying to the USA for protection from the Russians and fucking up European relations in the process

Maybe they aren't a part of an organized religion, but they are just as retarded as those who are. Or even worse. Some sectarians or schizophrenics.

my penis is short and thin. i'll never have normal sex

And we can do nothing about it.

And you are the idiots who keep giving us monies, lol

>Germany is a useless Germhole that was rebuilt with US money that is constantly crying that nobody wants to be part of their Fourth Reich that tries to replace their aging, dying population with Arabs to keep their shekel intake going and fucks up European relations in the process

And you are the first ones to get bombed if Europe slides into a war because of you.

he is a russian immigrant, not a german

And you are the first ones to get bombed if Europe slides into a war because of you.

>that was rebuilt with US Money
The US money was a drop of water on a hot stone. Germany rebuilt because of industriousness and discipline. Also I'm east German born and raised, we've never seen a single American dime so I can freely tell you to take your bullshit and shove it up your ass.

And you are the first ones to get bombed if world slides into a war because of you.

Okay, sorry, rebuilt by West Germans who were rebuilt by the US.

Rebuild yourselves before you talk shit.

And you are the first ones to get bombed if Eurasia slides into a war because of you.

Is it really common? I was mistaken for a German in Warsaw, when couldn't answer to a group of drunk Poles in polish, but nothing happened lul.

I want Poland to stay a bit backward considering the refugee crisis in the developed cunts tbqh.
Polan, plz defend Europe as the last basin of European culture and white race.

>European states
>Russia is in it
What did they mean by this?

t. Yuropoor

Sadly, no, I'm not.