Did someone give these jews their spit?

did someone give these jews their spit?

how were your results?
did you learn something from it?
is it worth it?

Bump, curious also

It told me basically what I already knew. Not really worth it unless your family lineage is not very well documented, and if you don't have $99 to waste.

You can use your DNA data file for other cool stuff though if you want, there are programs that you can run on them that give supposedly give you medical information.

Of course if you are at all concerned about DNA privacy then don't do it at all.

I wish I could get it. They ship to goddamn Australia and NZ but not to Apeland. This is only one of a thousand things I don't have access to because I live in fucking Africa.

>if you are at all concerned about DNA privacy then don't do it at all.
Why do ordinary people even care about this? It's not like they care about a random guy's DNA for fuck's sake. This concern annoys the shit out of me, I'd punch a guy worried with this anytime.

So you paid lods of emone for fucking nothing

JEW JEW'D

bump for interest

Its £149 here, thing is I need this because Polish keep on calling me mohammed even though my father is english, I had no hand in him fucking a SEA monkey though, I'll carry round a copy whenever I go out

I don't really know but can't judge (or physically assault)

I have enough money. I don't spend much anyway so when I do want something I buy it.

>got me interested to know my exact heritage
>$99, $199 for useful information
>interest wanes
I discovered my heritage right there

bought several of them back when they included medical information. was fun, but we didnt learn anything important, thank god. would buy again

I knew I was part slavshit but I learnt that I got KHAN'D

>£149

Come on, that's expensive af

I envy you.

We're the franks now

More like
BALKAN'D

I would like to do it, but it is expensive.
I can't really afford it right now.

Want to buy a drawing of prophet Muhammed from me?
I'll make it in paint

I don't buy before I see

>how were your results?
disappointing because my mtdna it's just plain H, but they couldn't tell me the haplotype, and the other webs told me that it's just a weird one, I guess I have to wait for more studies
my haplogroup y is the germanic branch of the r1b so not entirely surprising considering the suebi settled in my area

>did you learn something from it?
i'm 3% neanderthal

>is it worth it?
well, you can use the data with gedmatch that's more accurate so in the long run it's useful because this site allows you to test your data with new researches

rn I dont have the money for it, but I'm curious aboiut it, I'm sure there's more than indian and spaniard in my dna

>Iberian
>East Asian & Native American
>West African

curiosity satiated

did you get the 99 or 199 one?