Daily reminder

Finland is not Scandinavian, not even a Nordic country. We have like zero cultural connection to Sweden, Denmark and Norway, even our language is completely different.

We should change our Nordic flag ASAP, leave EU and expel niggers and Fennoswedes out. Then we can make Finland great again.

Other urls found in this thread:

svenska.yle.fi/artikel/2015/03/19/finlandssvensk-rashygien-uppror
youtube.com/watch?v=p72C-vDgAJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes Finland is a British country everyone stop calling them scandinavian

>no connection to Sweden
i don't believe you

Ok

This

You are though. Your society is modeled after Sweden and always has been. Even when Russia owned Finland, the Fins had a good deal of autonomy, and that meant choosing to follow the Swedish model whenever possible.

Just because we have cultural connections because of history doesn't mean we need to deepen our relationship with them somehow because at the end of the day we have different origins and a different language.
Truth is, Nordic people are pretty much a joke now and it would do us good to work on being ourselves more.

What flag would you change it with?

Ok

This is what a lot former colonies need to realize desu. It's sad because theyre's many palces hwere they don't even know their neighbors that well or engage in trade with them that much which makes them poorer as a result because interegional trade is extremely important.

You're like rich Russians.
You got the same kind of depression even though you live a good life. Also you're quite obnoxious.
You're the most obnoxious posters here.
Like you can read a conversation between someone from Spain and someone from Sweden and pretty much see that they have the same wavelength of though.
And then you see Finns trying to have a conversation and it's like interceptions of white noise and mutating wavelengths.

The retarded lion. A classic in germanic heraldry.

It's got a cool cyborg arm tho

GERMANIA MAXIMA /when/

alright i made a new flag for you

You've just been overpowered by the vast amount of memes and shit posting.

yeah

we are the descendants of hyperborea and atlantis

I would like to see "borderland" theme in Finland's flag. Finland location between western and eastern culture; religion, political, language, military etc.

Fuck off Kang, Finland is the third most Nordic country after Romania and Georgia

>doesn't include the Nordic nation of Brazil
jewish/10

You're just too used to being treated like a princess, pretty boy.

Indeed, you people need to return to your old roots and bring about the second golden horde.

I know it's a meme pic but our flag should just be minnesota's

Nordic is a Scandicuck term for North Germanic countries that was expanded to include Finland after WW2 as part of the European integration policy. No country bases its identity off of shit like economic policy, save for our government and certain Finns.

Minnesota has a pretty ugly flag though.

>Nordic is a Scandicuck term for North Germanic countries
It certainly is not. It's a term for Scandinavia and the countries that have been influenced by it to great extents.

Read the rest of my post. Prior to WW2 Finland wasn't called Nordic because definition of the word hadn't yet been changed to suit the political needs of the time.

its crude but i think its a viable replacement

Bullshit. You and I both know what it originally meant, as do most dictionaries.

to say you have zero connection is just stupid and idiotic

>be finland
>be invaded by swedes
>use their flag just changing the colours
What a cucks, is like we were using the flag of a muslim country just changing the colours.

It brings me great pleasure to know that these people are so massively ass blasted by Finland being a nordic country and yet they can't do anything about it.

it's settled then

cross country skiing is what makes a country Nordic

Stop being purposefully dense, retard.

but it's fun

>called the Star of the North
>no star

finland was considered Nordic before the war.

Frankly I do agree that there's nothing to gain from associating ourselves with cucks.

No, it wasn't. Adj. numbers 1 and 2 were the original meanings of the word Nordic.

Scandinavian then.

only swedes ever thought Finns were non-white

No.
Non-Nordic =\= Non-white

Not so. You're thinking of Finland-Swedes. Proper swedes didn't think you were in any way subhuman, or of-a-lesser-race.

No, Swedes pioneered it and Fennoswedes adopted it.

svenska.yle.fi/artikel/2015/03/19/finlandssvensk-rashygien-uppror

>Proper swedes didn't think you were in any way subhuman, or of-a-lesser-race.
it's literally how the mainland swedes justified the subjugation of Finns

Finland was considered a brother country of the other nordic countries before the war. It wouldn't have gotten as much help as it did, during the war, if the countries didn't look at finland as a fellow nordic/scandinavian country.

>It wouldn't have gotten as much help as it did, during the war, if the countries didn't look at finland as a fellow nordic/scandinavian country
You're delusional. Even more Hungarians volunteered than Swedes (although most never made it to Finland), and what little Swedes volunteered were mostly of originally Finnish extract.

Färöare have true understanding of history, without anti-Swede bias of modern Fins.

They did what they could without getting dragged into the war.

There were 3 faroese that joined the war, only because they wanted to help fellow nordic, Finland.

Upvote this image if it makes you giggle

+1

Only biased party here is you. Swedes took off pretty fast the first time Russia invaded, instead of fighting to the death like Finnish conscripts did. You saw us as expendable and as an other. Posters like this were only playing on the bitterness of certain Swedish nationalists because Russia ruined you. It isn't about companionship, it is about longing for your imperialist days.

>3 faroese joined the war
>3 faroese
>they wanted to help fellow nordic
They just wanted to experience warfare. No feelings of brotherhood involved.

The strongest winter alliance

you just made my grandfather cry

Sweden actually did nothing. Just a few pesky volunteers with mostly Finnish heritage or Swedish nationalists who wanted to avenge their evil empire.
>anti-Swede bias of modern Fins.
If only.
I sure did.

Stop giving kang and his retarded crew (you)s, please.

It reaps my soul you let him advance his retarded agenda even this far.

Reminder that this doesn't represent finnish opinions or standings on this matter at all. Most people simply don't care or a fine with it.

Real Finns do care. Pan-Finnicism has been actively suppressed though in favor of pseudo-nationalist Nordicism.

>Just a few pesky volunteers
Are you downplaying the bravery shown by the Swedish volunteers, who risked their lives for the sake of the continued sovereignty and self determination of their brother-people?! You have no honor, you goddamn coward.

youtube.com/watch?v=p72C-vDgAJo
>Inb4 Autistic Screeching

I'm not downplaying anything, just saying things how they are. Their total impact on the war effort was minimal. Swedes shouldn't talk about honor or label anyone cowards, having taken off like the spineless cucks they were the moment Russians set foot on our soil.

>Oli murheellista, että vuonna 1809 kävi niin kuin kävi
Freudian slip?

It was sawn as a tragedy throughout the world.

You should know since your so enthusiastic about history. Or atleast like to talk about it.

>It was sawn as a tragedy throughout the world
No it wasn't, most countries were either happy or didn't care that Sweden got fucked for good.

>No connection to Sweden
>Except the literal one where the two countries border each other

How you guys manage to fling shit about these same things 24/7?

Seriously. Every time I come here there's a shitshow between Swedes and Finns going on. Every fucking time for the last few years. On a hourly basis. Same things all over and over and over and over again.

How you like actually do it? It's not even just autistic anymore, it's beyond that. When is it gonna stop? Or will it ever stop?

Just curious.

This, i don't know how these same few autists always manage to find these threads. Atleast i hope people don't adopt actual opinions form here.

>How you guys manage to fling shit about these same things 24/7?

You underestimate the power of Kang.

>will it ever stop?

It will only stop when either Finns or Swedes cease to exist completely.

>It will only stop when either Finns or Swedes cease to exist completely.

this, one cannot exist/live while the other does

Yeah, the most amazing thing is that by their posts you can tell it's almost always the exact same autists arguing with each other. It really is pretty remarkable.

someone post the chart where lithuanians win as the whitest

That just proves it's fake

You are assuming the light blue is all White (Baltic).

jealous?

It's like that time people thought you were White because we planted our seed in your population.

I don't remember that

>we planted our seed in your population.
I'm pretty sure you personally haven't planted any seeds anywhere.

*plants a seed in u*

Where is Estonia? "Baltic various"?

I heard Estonians have the most Yamna admixture, which makes them the whitest.

They're our friends but they are european white.

Has anybody ever seen Kang's sources for this Swedish subjugation and imperialistic intents? He's basically stating something and saying it like it's a fact.

Yesterday kang pointed to a papal bull made in 14th century.

But Finland is a part of the Scandinavian peninsula?

Fennoscandian peninsula to be precise

yes

Seems more like a Sup Forums thread

this

>BINLAND IS NOT NORDIG
>IS NOT A PASE MUM :---DDD

We can't change the government's policy on it. We can, however, ridicule it for having no basis on anything solid.

M'yes, the Swedish Empire only sought to help out the savages around it (instead of viciously exploiting them) in its eternal message of love and peace. Then the Russians came and ruined their pacifistic dream state.

Why doesn't he answer seriously when asked of sources.. Legitimate given, academically supported sources?

Russians actually saved and helped Finland.

detected the kotihurri

I am only calling bullshit on the claim of them being these super brutal turbo rapists who genocided Finns, which is heavily implied.

No need to go all balls to the wall and polarizing the fuck out of everything.

>zero cultural connection to Sweden