Do you love Canadians?

Do you love Canadians?

I don't think I could ever truly love anyone

I unirocnailly hate Canada. Ive had to carry around your meme monopoly currency for like the past week until I can get it exchanged. Kill yourselves. You're a satellite state with an inflated sense of importance.

>MUH AVRO ARROW

>MUH SMALL BUT WELL TRAINED MILITARY

>MUH COOL HAIR PRIME MINISTER

>LARGE AND DIVERSE

I hate every single one of you.

Canadians unironically feel national pride at having a handsome Prime Minister pretty pathetic.

of course

bad posts

the most Finnish post of all time

I love all Anglo commonwealth countries. The rest of the world is shit in comparison.

Not OP, but I dislike Trudeau. However, I love how he makes low-IQ people butthurt and attracts foreign women from around the world.

Why do you think it is low IQ people getting butthurt at him? It is genuinely pathetic to see Canadians proud that their leader is handsome. There is no butthurt involved.

>Why do you think it is low IQ people getting butthurt at him?

Because that is usually the case? I wasn't trying to insult you, by the way. I was speaking generally.

I don't really take the opinion of a country that calls their leader mummy may seriously.

What?

Success breeds jealousy.

Needs to be annexed by the US tbH, fuck Canada

I love Canada! Fingers crossed I get to move there one day just like my uncle and spread my Moroccan genes all over beautiful Canadian women faces. :)
Btw which region has the best women? Quebec? Ontario? BC?

Montreal tbqh

sounds like a waste of sperm imo desu senpai

lol he's saying go cry to your mummy, ahmed

Yeah, if you expect your women to be just as hairy, go to Montreal.

A lot of people said that in a video of Joe Goes. Why are Montreal women qt? Is it because if the superior French genes?
Eh, it already goes to waste in the toilet baka.

when you get to those places, you'll be disappointed that millions of migrants have beaten you here
canada is not white, friend

even better, he'll get citizenship priority for knowing French. There are also enough Moroccans in Quebec to make him feel at home.

I'm not racist. If the women is qt I'm down. But I have to say being white gets you additional points in my woud-fuck list. Also speaking English helps too. French conjugaison sucks

Emma and Justin would actually be a pretty hot power couple

What does that chick do nowadays anyway? Granted I don't watch movies that much but I don't feel like she's all that propped up to be. I wonder how much she collects in Harry Potter checks each month.