/asean/ - chink bunker edition

Other urls found in this thread:

bali.tribunnews.com/2017/01/10/teror-penampakan-hantu-kuyang-bikin-resah-disebut-harus-dilawan-dengan-daun-ajaib-ini
lmgtfy.com/?q=Jose Rizal
youtube.com/watch?v=sNJnSWTXaso
youtube.com/watch?v=pHOvdSRVLBo
youtube.com/watch?v=GWJqlXwKqVg
youtube.com/watch?v=cFSO8w_kTtw
songlyrics.com/f4/qing-fei-de-yi-lyrics/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQsAzt1m2zk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hmm....

pertalite

>philipines = chinoy
>indo = ahok
what's chinese for malaysia

Malaysian

M'lay

Serious question:
Do southeast asians refere themselves as "yellow" when they are speaking to non-westerners?
(ofc, that asuming that assuming that all of you have similar starndars about this)

indon refer themself as kulit sawo matang which is basically brown skin

Nope, unless they're chinese.

But personally I find it kinda annoying when I got mistaken for a chink or nip even in m'laysia.

Brown
Kayumanggi sometimes called kulay-balat which is translated to skincolor

more like sillypenis mirite

t. wai chong

is being a weeb socially acceptable in Indonesia?

Indonesia is a Muslim country

Who is Jose Rizal and what he did?

And this is a religious school in Indonesia

Saudi Arabia, leader of the Sunni world pls send a crusade to educate them

Where everyone go?
Is there a party going on that I missed?

Saudi Arabia and the rest of Arab nations are all American puppets.

Everytime

how do I get my gf to cosplay pic related for me?

I've just realised that Malays are sea jews lol.

You misspelled Chineses

Most Chinese don't live on islands through.

and most of malayxia are chinks
coincidence?

Hey Indo and Malay anons, does the Netherlands and UK offer similar special immigration policies for you guys like Spain does for us?

Commonwealth passport is highly useful, why do you think Malaysian chinks refugees move to Australia?
Basically visa free 90 days and easier immigration to any commonwealth country.

Yes.
In fact I banter my friends with weeb terms, like lolicon, siscon, etc.

Get real highschool girl instead.

>25 degree Celsius

putang ina ang lamig

>Netherlands
No. Belanda had relatively little lasting influence on Malaysian compared to Portugal and Brits.

Malaysian Chink traitors like to abuse this and overstay/illegally work in Aus, NZ, Canada, UK and the US. Unfortunately, those countries can't tell the difference between Chinks and Malays and we very nearly lost our visa free privilages with the UK.

mi goreng

Interesting. Never heard about the Malaysian chinks and australia tho. How exactly do they make it easier for you guys to immigrate to other commonwealth nations?

too lazy to add the 'respectively', since I thought it should be a no-brainer, sarreh.

nazi goreng

Asean suicide squad

>no visa required
>once you're there, pay apply for some shit course and now you get student visa which last longer
>marry other chink

But we never sabotaged anyone, had conspiracies, stole clay/culture/resources/water or any evil towards neighbours.

Wagecucking.
Im on a leave because I got my teeth pulled yesterday.
Might come up a reason again on monday for another. Thanks, Mr. Chan.

>special immigration policies
What? Explain this to me gomenasai.

No
Malays and indiaons are treated as slaves

We Filipinos are spanish overseas

Lols. Stop funding Abu Sayaf pls.
Also gibe welfare monies to Sabah flips thnks :*

I mean you traded with everyone and became wealthy of it.

Are you referring to the 50k overdue visa in UK a few years back?
You get in, sponsored by fellow chink who came with stolen public funds/corruption etc then claim refugees. A few days back someone posted some articles about how said refugees "live like dogs" and assorted tales.
Same thing happens with PRC where officials with politburo connection hid money to buy citizenship and later bring families. That's why if found out by the party the entire lineage goes missing.

I will never understand major autism some indonesians have towards naruto.

Spain only requires us, latin americans, andorrans, portuguese, and sephardic jews 2 years in Spain in order to receive citizenship, unlike the normal 10 years.

That is good, except we still need to get a job in Spain that will allow us to stay there (inb4 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAKAJAAJAJ pic related)

Thanks bruh

remember the 6 million flavour packets

what do vietnam people think about latinos?

Hey Viet user, does France have special immigration policies for former french indochina people?

Is Thailand really the third world shithole it seems to be?

That will be Singaporean, no? But in ethnicity, I guess "Malayan" (as opposed to Javanese) have tendency to become le happy merchant due to being sea-faring traders. Eternal Malayan sounds lame desu.

The only thing "Latin" most of us know is the Latin language, so if you say "Latino", they might think of those who speak Latin.
I don't really know, but i guess nope.

If you are referring to the seafaring age, then yes.
Modern days, it was chink, especially after the colonisation of sneaky bong.

haven't found anything too, I find that a bit rude desu

You boys ever been on a boat ride

bro, how often are you on the asean thread ?
Tôi muốn practice with you tiếng việt

As in with speedboat, cruiser or what?

Whoa we got a boat expert over here

Does island-hopping around Langkawi counts?

I don't post very often, although i do check it frequently.

Only when I was child.

Nope.

The shittiest, biggest fuck up country in Southeast Asia is the Philippines. Countries like Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia isn't as 3rd world as people generally believe, if you want the epitome of 3rd world, then it's either Cambodia or the Philippines.

>2000+17
>Indog still got terrorized by Ghost
bali.tribunnews.com/2017/01/10/teror-penampakan-hantu-kuyang-bikin-resah-disebut-harus-dilawan-dengan-daun-ajaib-ini

It's the only form of transportation before there was a paved road here, so.. yeah..

sundel bolong

Only when looking for whitey at the coast for kidnap... I mean tourism part time in between rice farming seasons.

Filipino answer pls

No we are not the ones responsible.
We got no magic.

lmgtfy.com/?q=Jose Rizal

I agree. This shithole must be burned to the ground and remade by non-flips (preferrably those with western ideals). Indepencia Filipina fue un error, seniores

Jose Rizal is the J. R. R. Tolkien of the 19th century.

>Laos doesn't even get mentioned

Does that make them the worst?

ngelawak gan?

Indog purge when?

*Independencia

Are you that copypasta Thai?

thread music

youtube.com/watch?v=sNJnSWTXaso

N-No

My sister went there for survey since they keep asking our govt for monies.
She told me the rural poverty would make Malaysians cry and everything is expensive due to lack of proper roads and landlocked. For example a whole chicken cost RM40 (USD10) and even Malaysian officials have to budget while the ones in Vietnam live like kangz with lakeside houses.

LET'S SETTLE THIS
WHAT SONG WILL /ASEAN/ SING?

youtube.com/watch?v=pHOvdSRVLBo

Except what makes us a distinct failure of Asia is because of too much Western influence. Philippines leans so much to the western world, Filipinos have already forgotten their roots, just look how big of a mess our language is.

Laos isn't the worst, it's just undeveloped so the land is arable enough for agriculture. In the case of the Philippines, which was formerly the second richest country in Asia, the country is mismanaged as fuck and it has been in a political circus ever since the 50's.

Did he have a peaceful death?
This.
Death to Indonesia, the Israel of Southeastern Asia.

youtube.com/watch?v=GWJqlXwKqVg

>pic related

Yeah, they must really be poor because their GDP per capita is below some shitholes in Africa like the Congo.

>Philippines, which was formerly the second richest country in Asia

Sounds like quite the mismanagement...

True. Too much american influence and colonial mentality made us a victim similar to a latin american country regardless of the distance, and natives can't exactly run a country without mismanaging it badly.

The loss of our culture is the one that really grinds my gears though, we have already forgotten our malay culture, and our hispanic culture is all but dead. What's next for our failure of a culture? American-wannabe?

/asean/ sings 情非得已

song : youtube.com/watch?v=cFSO8w_kTtw
lyrics : songlyrics.com/f4/qing-fei-de-yi-lyrics/
send your vocaroo to [email protected]

let's see if there are chinks among us

Was waiting for that desu.
Then I take refugee to Jogjakarta and serve my rest of life to glorious Sultanate Ngayogyakarta Hadiningrat and his majesty Hamengkubuwono.

t. monarch-fag

hey /asean/
check the video, can peruvians pass as asean locals?
also, your thoughts on the spanish language?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQsAzt1m2zk

Laos has a low GDP and everything there is cheap, but it's unfair to call it a shithole since the whole country isn't even developed in the first place. There was no such thing as Laos until the French colonized it in 20th century because of the influx of Chinese merchants fleeing from Kunming due to civil war. The whole area of Laos was intended as a buffer zone between the British and the French Empire as the two intensify their rivalry in being a relevant power.

a good number of them would pass as locals. as for espanyol, filipinos' perspectives are mixed at best.

Inderesding...

What made the Philippines fail so much as a country is our over-reliance to the United States when we were beyond capable to become a regional power in Southeast Asia after WW2, and besides, Filipinos never learn to get along with one another especially in politics, so the country is bound to be mismanaged as fuck.

Malaysia and Thailand is laughing at us now, the Philippines was richer than them before the Asian financial crisis. Arrogance got into our head that we are still tumbling down to gutters.

What's more interesting is Burma, because Burma is a sleeping giant in Southeast Asia and I always believed they have the biggest potential to become a relevant power. Soon in the future, you will see a lot of Burmese tourism ads to Shwedagon Pagoda after they've completely fixed their shit up.

No. Not Indonesia, it's that tiny island cunt just between us is the truly Israel of SEA.
(they even have synagogues built there)

Thanks for the added clarification. I want to go cry in a corner right now.

But first they need to learn how to wear a pant first

two-burmese-businessmen-with-suitcases-going-to-work.jpg

Uhh don't you mean MYANMAR. But yeah it's already getting huge increases in tourism, one of my family members even went there.