carcomplaints.com/Chevrolet/Malibu/2001/
youtube.com/watch?v=UMo5t5XjLzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

Flag

not anymore, it got revoked for DUI

Why not ?
That sucks senpaitatchi

i dunno, didn't feel like bothering my mom to teach me.

That's cool it's not like we have parties and work to drive to

Yes, I'm not some retarded neet.

I'm a NEET but I still need to get tendies and a driver's license let's me do that

when I did have a job I just took the bus.

>I just took the bus
My condolences

its fine with me tb h, i was a fucking retard when i was a kid

here, you get your driving license along with a "blue talon".That blue talon has like ~30 points in it, when every traffic accident removes some from it.If you lose them all, you lose your license.

Anyway, the first time i got caught driving drunk(i wasnt tehcnically drunk, but the cops still found enough alcohol on the breath test)they took that blue talon, which means that im not allowed to drive anymore.
the second time, i decided to go out with my car without it because i wanted to impress this chick from high school that i liked and took her to a restaurant, but when we returned home i passed by some coppers checking the traffic, but i didnt stop(because i knew i didnt have my blue talon) when they waved to me.
an ebin "need for speed" chase took place, i managed to drive for like a kilometer ahead, but then i took a turn in the nearest street, my car started spinning(it was literally the first winter day so the streets were frozen)and i crashed in a fucking cement trash bin.I had enough time to send away the chick with me and tell her to call for a cab before the cops came.
they kicked me a few times when they got me out of the car, but when they found out what a fucking retard i am, they started laughign before they took my license too.
I still have a fine to pay if i want to get my license back, but since then ive moved to a big city where i pretty much use only the pubic transport and i really dont feel the need of driving a car for now.

i was a fucking retarded kid now when i think about it, but it was fun at least

good times

I like to fuck poor and do not have even a bicycle.

yeah
no car tho lol

Flag
No. It's expensive and hardly useful in a big city.
I'll probably get one abroad soon because it's way cheaper and easier.
Do you know if it's possible to pass in in America during a one or two month holidays?

No America is full rn and that includes eurabia

I looked it up. It turns out it's possible in 18 states but I'll have to bring a car with a stick to the exam, or when I'll get back in France, I'll get a license for automatic cars only, not a full license.

Flag.

No and will never have.

Flag.
No, the thought of driving scares me.

What's the worst that could happen ? Your more likely to get raped by a kangaroo then to die driving

Yeah, got mine when I was 18.

>What's the worst that could happen
youtube.com/watch?v=7_HAFsPooR4

Yes
I got one when I was 18 because I didn't want to pay for a dorm so I just drove to class since I lived a 20 minute drive away from campus

carcomplaints.com/Chevrolet/Malibu/2001/

I have one, cost me about 1600€. But I can't afford my own car, so I use rentals and car sharing.

Who is this woman?

Elsa Jean

I am working as a driver actually
youtube.com/watch?v=UMo5t5XjLzg