What makes Latina women so beautiful? Literally the most beautiful women on earth

What makes Latina women so beautiful? Literally the most beautiful women on earth

Spanish and Amerindian genes?

>Literally the most beautiful women on earth

correct

Good genes.

Seriously, fuck those skinny generic looking blonde bitches, latinas is where its at

Combination of the best genes. No mongol genes.

>t. never spent time around spics

Eh, on average white women are more attractive

But if we're talking the best from each race than Latinas are up there

what is she looking at

European and amerindian mixing.

this girl went to my highschool shes mexican

It is my one goal in life to plant my seed inside a latina

That girl you posted is literally a Portuguese girl. A Portubro is/was dating her.

at my peenus weenus ofcourse

Spanish genes that makes them beautiful and native genes that makes them exotic

Iberian women count too brah

Kek all of your "hot latinas" are clearly not pure. They have white features and are fair skinned than the average latina

*arab

What the fuck are you on about cunt

Latinas can be mixed, or they can be spanish

That pic is old as shit mayne

I think you're confusing ''latinas'' with ''amerindias'', my spanish friend

Yeah, Morocco must know a lot about Latin America, better go back to your mosque

>A Portubro is/was dating her.

sweet summer child

This, and the small black admixture makes them thicc, raping all of south america was the best decision ever
t. Asspain

"Vocês ouviram o que foi dito: 'Não cometa adultério'. Eu, porém, lhes digo: todo aquele que olha para uma mulher e deseja possuí-la, já cometeu adultério com ela no coração."

wtf i love Cortez now

How to get a Latina gf? We don't have them here.

>sweet summer child

plastic slags

I thought you had some cubans in there

I would fuck the 3rd starting from the right (2nd if you don't count the one behind).

Como consigo una qt colombiana?

POST THICC LATINAS

Indeed.

post non plastic latinas please

Well you have hundreds of thousands over there, it shouldn't be hard

Nothing wrong with some plastic.

I have recently discovered them thanks to exchange students at my university. Fuck, man, how do their men manage to get anything done with women like this walking around.

There's this Colombian girl. It's like everything about her was designed to make me like her. Her body, her cute face, her adorable accent, her warm personality. We've been getting along great too, went to a few exhibitions with other people, but we basically spent the whole time talking together and then went on to have coffee. Though I haven't had the balls to outright ask her out yet.

could she pass as latina ?

Yeah they cake on the makeup sometimes but theyre still good looking underneath and the ass is all natural, not plastic

same with the titties

En ohio no hay mas que negras y basura blanca

HNGGGG

how easy will be for me to move to spicland and get a qt latina chick like the ones in your pic

i have a dark blond hair and blue eyes, im buffed, i dont know spanish for shit and im poor.

pls respond

Greatest ally

fug her, every european mans destiny is to further cleanse the south american gene pool

give me a slavic qt and I will produce them for you

Invite her to a date, taking someone on a date is not too common here so she might be easily down for it

Brown people no are beautifull user

not really, looks like a different type of african

i thought you had a lot of mexicans and puerto ricans in Chicago

pretty easy, moving here is not hard and even less if you're european, but you might also want to try Miami since it's full of latin people but first world

what do you do then?

just get straight down to cocaine and sex?

Listen to the black man.

>Miami

but thats prolly full with am*ricans too
i want a comfy spic life

Fucking duh, Latinas are by definition mixed or from the Latin part of Europe. You could just as easily say they have Amerindian features and are darker than the average white girl.

Just going out together, hanging around with the same people, going to her house to chill, we don't really plan anything, if there's some attraction and they both see it then they just start going around together

What a stupid fucking post

Chicago esta como a 5 horas de aqui

I'm white -.-

Well if you want girls i would say that the best places where you can go are Buenos Aires, Medellin or Rio Grande do Sul

you just have to learn spanish user, from that point things are going to be easy as fuck

>Buenos Aires, Medellin

those sound like places whre i'll get robbed or killed tho

what about some small-ass comfy towns?

They are so beautiful, you are very lucky

>those sound like places whre i'll get robbed or killed tho
no different from bulgaria then?

Well those cities are really not dangerous, but if you want small towns i would say that a small town surrounding Medellin or in the coffee triangle are your best choices, i don't know about the other countries tho, but i would have to say that there's a big difference between living in a town and living in a city in here

I will. Been thinking about a few places for a date, thankfully since we're in Paris there are plenty of pretty romantic spots.

I've even been looking into starting to learn Spanish again to make it easier to talk with her. Asking her to help me with that, and helping her learn French, might even been a good way to get closer.

I don't think I've ever had a crush this big on anyone, I really don't want to fuck things up.

>Latina women

Triggered.

Where is the best places in Colombia for nature? Both forest and ocean
If I ever visit Colombia I would love to fuck girls, but I would also love to see wildlife and sealife that we don't have in NZ

Good luck user

Good on you lad. I hope all goes well.

thanks pham

literally more peaceful than your british shithole senpai :^)

how hard is to learn spanish tb h?i've studied german and french in high school, and while i was pretty good at german, i was total fucking trash at french and pretty much cant make a proper sentence in that language right now

i suppose spanish is kinda similar to french

Spanish is way easier than french and way less retarded, and since you are bulgarian pronunciation should not be difficult for you

>tfw to intellijent to be morrocan

Ireland is fucking british thats like me calling your country a turkish shithole

for forests obviously the Amazonas and for ocean the island of San Andres, if you want both Santa Marta may be the best choice

>and since you are bulgarian pronunciation should not be difficult for you

why, is it a phoenetic language?

triggered :^)

is similar in the grammatical way to french, but to german in the pronunciation aspect and the relation sound-letter

I supose you should listen to him in the "how hard is to learn spanish?" since I'm native to it, so I can't really compare the learning proces... although I must say that we latins are way more tolerant to people who speak broken spanish

Thanks for the info man

Why do i suddenly feel the need. The need to BREED.

Where is she from?

>is similar in the grammatical way to french

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>tfw blew my chance with a qt latina from class today
>Walked to her car after class
>She kept talking about how it's dangerous around at night and she was happy I was walking with her and kept grabbing my arm
>Get to the car, and she asks me where I live
>Tell her and she says she lives closeby, and asks me if I wanted a ride(I take the bus to get home)
>Tell her nah, it's fine
>She asks me if I'm sure, with a big smile on her face, pulling my arm
>I still refuse
>She rolls her eyes and says Ooookaay...
>Figured out she wanted to fuck an hour later
I'm gonna kill myself.

Yeah you thoroughly fucked that one

retard

this shit gotta be fake

Lmaoing at ur lyfe

what turns on latin girls the most

how do I date them?

kek.. welp more colombian qts for me

this bitch looks like a gook tb h, post sext latinas like

Why are brown eyes so fucking god tier bros? Just look at this.

They fucking shine, much more than shit tier blue eyes.

how fucking new are you?

Spanish-moorish blood and Amerindian genes

Easy bro!
Can we exchange these monkeys for Latina goddesses? :3

>what turns on latin girls the most
Knowing how to dance and being funny and extroverted, atleast personality wise

For some reason I feel brown eyes look like shit with every hair color except black or dark brown. Dark brown eyes, and dark hair always looks hot as fuck to me for some reason.

Thanks !

She's from Cartagena.

>three plastic women

Sounds like you prefer American engineering and European medical advancements

Alphaness

Knowing how to dance and being funny and extroverted