Hey Brits, remember when India was your colony and not the other way around?

Hey Brits, remember when India was your colony and not the other way around?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3WmMhircZOc
youtube.com/watch?v=VlzlBlT2PlM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's still not, because there are very few Indians there as compared to Pakis and Polish. This is like the fourth time I'm seeing this thread, but receives hardly any comments

Why don't you even bother looking up the numbers?

Holy fuck UK is way whiter than NZ

That was 70 years ago how am I supposed to remember that
FOY

For now. That was in 2011. It's a creeping change because natives aren't having as many children to offset migrants and migrant birth rates.

POO

It's true that in terms of foreign-born immigrants who reside in the UK, Poles have overtaken Indians. Raw numbers though there are more Indians of course - over a million Poles by now though.

Poland is still sends most number of immigrants there, and no. of Indians is only declining with time.

Do people hate the Poles as much as the pakis and poos?

*still sending

>countries of birth
Indians have been coming to the UK in large numbers since after WW2. So your chart doesn't include second or third generations poos.

There was a spike in hate crime after the Brexit result, and this hate was aimed at any immigrant going whether they were coloured or not and it was mostly perpetrated by chavs and working class yobs.

>foreign-born
Ok, but not second/third generation *yet*.

Do Canadian women prefer fucking other nationalities over Canadian cuckolds? Get your pink ass to Sup Forums pigskin

karma works

>tfw a Poo responds to me

Tbh no one really hates anyone outside of Sup Forums. We all get on with each other.

Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are all still very white. England is something like 76% white

The chavs and yobs have always been there, we just paid more attention to them. Plus a lot of the so-called attacks were false flags, carried out by the victims.

irl no one hates any particular group a lot
a fair amount of people would be quietly uncomfortable about islam though

Arent indian and pakis pretty peaceful immigrants who dont really cause harm that much compared to niggers and middle easterns

*starts Desification of London*

Well officially 85% according to 2011 figures. What it would be now and don't know - Poles have still come in large numbers since then, 100,000+ Lithuanians reside here. Apparently there is currently half a million Italians here too, whether you count them as white is up to you.

>We all get on with each other.
Maybe poos do, but not all groups.
youtube.com/watch?v=3WmMhircZOc

Haha you're the one who eats that shit honky nigger. Why don't you go watch Canadian women getting fucked by niggers cuck

>pakis
they're muslims dude

it is still better that the poles go back though

Overall Indians and blacks are fine - innercity blacks are of course fucked. Pakistanis have a high poverty rate.

Pakis are notorious child molesters in UK and Germany. Poos just smell and put shit in your curry.

Ive still heard they arent that bad, as in not raping everyone and then claim they did it because locals are racists

They don't bother me. Them and any EU citizen will almost certainly be allowed to stay after the UK officially leaves the EU.

Meanwhile I found the photo of your grandma

>all this spam about poles
Norway is the hot shit actually not UK

>blacks are fine - innercity blacks are of course fucked.
As opposed to what? Rural blacks? Yes, the famous African farmers of UK.

Ewwww! Stop replying

>Ive still heard they arent that bad
dude they're muslims

Here's a picture of your father.

That insult doesnt work in western countries

you're probably not working class then. they shouldn't be labeled as "xenophobic" because of very legitimate fears about EU immigrants taking manual labour. it's not a meme

Pakis are child molesters.

>falling for Sup Forums memes

go outside, and talk to people you fucking autist

>memes
>Mohammad fucked a 9 year old.
>t. leb diaspora
See stats

Took this photo from my window.

it's significantly higher to assume a correlation yes. but in reality it is still a very small percentage

>a very small percentage
Having sex with boys is Paki and Afghan culture.

India bringing the heat

It's accepted in the culture m8.
Thats just fucking disgusting.

Here is a picture of your mother and father (black one) kek

When asked to review the next Indian call centre worker, I will give them 0/5. You cannot stop me.

Also any country will have a lot of people from their former colonies. Spain has lot of Latinos for this reason. They kind of owe them for looting their countries/colonies for years.

i am certain it is not the norm, except for some bizarre mountainous rural regions in afghanistan

>They kind of owe them
That's the story but I don't buy it. I think it's more about their former subjects knowing the language.

Childish.

>i am certain
>based on no evidence
Typical Muslim.

youtube.com/watch?v=VlzlBlT2PlM

>manly is childish
>getting drilled by Bilal is manly
Thanks Adorno and Marcuse.

Stop!

> a guy 1500 years ago probably fucked a minor
> he's the only to have done it ever

Hmm? Mohammad is the example to be followed by Muslims. For Muslims, it's lawful to have sex with girls who have had their period, afaik. I don't understand why pakis fuck boys though.

>Ethnic groups: Irish 84.5%, other white 9.8%
worst Ireland not counts?

let's unite white power

no, Pakis are the second most disliked ethnic group in the UK (gypsies are first)

lmfao

76% white is still way whiter than New Zealand

Rekt

Pakis own UK now

they breed like rabbits