Rank the area you live in 1-10 and why you think that way

Rank the area you live in 1-10 and why you think that way.

my hometown - 5/10
the city i live in now - 8/10, would've prolly give it more if there werent so many hipsterfaggots and smug cunts here

10/10

It's far away from the biggest shitholes that exist in this country like Medellin, Cali, Barranquilla, Bogota

That's a good enough reason why.

8/10
I like it, I live downtown, it's a university city

On the bad side everyone drives like a middle aged woman and we have more cops per person than the city of toronto with one of the lowest crimes rates in the country so they have nothing to do all day except be dicks.

8/10
> ~safe~
>commerce all around
>good public transportation
>nice women

cons:
>far from the beach
~10km

8/10
Pollution, traffic and cleanness in general are terrible
Otherwise has everything I can ask for
Schools, public transport, things to do...

>tfw born and always lived in the 3rd biggest city in the world
It's bearable I guess, it's great for work and it's got anything you can ask for, from products to entertainment.

Pollution, traffic and violence are the major issues here.
5/10 would move the fuck out of here without a second thought if it wasn't for my job.

>10/10
>always summer
>legal weed
>everyone is pretty
>neetbux for daaaaaays

ober5000/10

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

All places are 10/10 because you're in them

1. Surrounded by stupid people.

5/10. It's alright.

you're a cuck or had a really shitty life if you don't love your home

godly suburb that is almost entirely white and has almost no crime, but sometimes the fucking niggers from the city pass by during the day and pose an eyesore

8/10
3/10 by european standarts

0/10.

Ugly gray buildings; bad roads; insufficient infrastructure; awful climate - winter lasts 8 months a year while summers are short, cold and rainy with no sun; high prices; poverty; terrible people - everybody is either a rude and violent asshole or complete emotionless unsociable assburger.

The Colombian countryside and coast is a literal hotbed of poverty and shit infrastructure. Although who knows you might be some silver spooner fuck who's parents keep him in their "finca" so they're not embarrassed by his autism in polite society.

Msk?

There are hipsters in Bulgaria? What are they like

9/10

I live thirty minutes from the city center of Budapest, but in an almost Schwabian village-like environment, with birds chirping on the trees, vineyards growing on the foothills, a nice hiking trail nearby, and the Danube river meandering a fifteen-minute walk from here. No gypsies, no niggers, lots of cats sitting in front of houses, and the occasional old drunkards making their way home.

dont let me start

5/10

Comfy commute to work
Comfy travel to London
No decent bars
Pretty girls are rare af in this commuter town
House prices are ridiculous

8 or 9
historic, beautiful little university city (Canterbury)

Perth
10/10

great climate, great coffee, great looking city, not too big, laid back fun loving people and no lebs

yes SZAO

5/10

>Far away from college and work.
>Fucking niggers with bikes
>Shit neighbors

I wanna move to a better neighborhood.

7/10

3/10 in winter and 10/10 in summer. Short drive to a major city with all the people and entertainment inherent and short drive to pristine wilderness, forests, great lakes shoreline.

No real violent crime, no hurricanes or tornados or quakes, no dangerous animals.

I love the area I live in

6/10
shitty area but it's still england suck it third worlders

7/10
Quiet but not the nicest part of the town.

City: 8/10
But i live in the ghettos 4/10

1/10
it's in Pooland

Well, I live in the forest

7/10, lacking fiber connection

6ish. Not bad nor good. I've lived in worst shitholes so i don't mind it.

6/10 for whole town
2/10 for my area