Why can't non Muslim men marry Muslim women?

Why can't non Muslim men marry Muslim women?

And why do they get their clits cut off?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2e4hdsaGIg4
youtube.com/watch?v=WpiF35L9tI0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_in_Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=-nDb7jz6O6c
mobile.farfesh.com/Read.News.asp?Id=153680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Why can't non Muslim men marry Muslim women?
Because Islam is cleverly design to spread itself. The man of the house will have more influence on the childrens' later (religious) upbringing. Either way, it's explicitly forbidden in their texts (Quran or Hadith don't know which) for Muslim women to marry non-Muslim men.

>And why do they get their clits cut off?
I never looked this up.

Muslim friend of mines married a Japanese woman who didn't convert and his sister married some German guy who wasn't Muslim.

Can Muslim men marry non Muslim women?

Yes. Muslim men can marry Christian or Jewish women. This is how they gradually take over.

What's the point of your post? People go against their religious precepts all the time.

I know some guys who are married to Turkish muslim women but Turks are phonies in that regard anyway

As long as they're Christian or Jewish, yes. And although the wife can keep her religion, the children have to be raised Muslim.

Sometimes they get honour killed.
youtube.com/watch?v=2e4hdsaGIg4

>the children have to be raised Muslim
Even if they don't live in a Non Muslim country?

Why do you think that would that make a difference? Muslims are supposed to pray five times a day whether they're in Mekka or Toronto.

Do catholics have to go to mass outside of catholic countries? It's not a law, it's a rule of their faith. Granted a lot of the rules of islam are basically political ones but still

I think you mean "live in a non-muslim country"? Well you get circumsized and registered as a muslim on paper but most guys i know are nothing more than that.

they also get their vaginas sewed mostly closed in the extreme versions of FGM. it's common in some parts of africa in muslim areas.

there's no medical benefit to it and it actually causes health problems, especially since it's not done safely. it's to make sex unpleasurable for women.

There shouldn't BE muslims in toronto.
Or mecca for that matter

Yeah but those are Kurds or Yezides or some other sort of sect or something. I know that's what Turks always say ("It's the Kurds I swear Turks are civilized") but there's some truth to it. But ironically in Germany they all identify as proud Turks anyway.

I agree. Islam is sinister.

Tell me more about the "honor" killings, do they really have to kill their daughters/sisters/mothers?

I saw the "ΓΌ"'s and I assumed they were Turkish.

That's the rules. Everything about Islam is designed to propagate and strengthen Islam.

>have to
I don't know. It happens in Canada too.

Friendly reminder that female genital mutilation is a cultural practice, not an Islamic one. Numerous mullahs in Africa (including Egypt) have issued fatwas against it, albeit to little effect.

Also, those "progressive and feminist" Kurds cut their daughters' clits off. Turks don't.

>Why can't non Muslim men marry Muslim women?
You can if she is not religious 2bh. I dated Syrian girl back in high school. Also religions before Islam had been forbidding interreligious marriages at all so Muhammad made it legal. You see, in abrahamic religions women is seen as a property of a man so these restrictions forbade a big stock of property for men and no one obviously liked it. For example, to marry non-Orthodox Christian you have to convert your spouse. So Muhammad allowed it to give people more opportunities. And of course no one would let your property to be taken by other religious groups so he forbade marrying Muslim women and non-Muslim men.
>clits
It's pre-Islamic custom being practiced in some regions, especially some parts of Africa. It has nothing to do with Islam and most of educated preachers forbid it as harmful savage nigger custom.

Of course they don't have to. They have free will.

But within the religion and social culture, and in some areas where islam rules it's illegal to leave the religion or to convert people out of the religion. Doing so can be punished by death. So murdering a family member for shaming you from your crazy mentality isn't much of a stretch. This is a religion where under the laws created around it someone who has sex outside of marriage can be put to death even with no real evidence that's true.

yeah, sometimes they let some distant cousin do it but often they do it themselves

1. Islam
2. To control female's sexuality and it's not done in most mena countries except egypt, sudan and perhaps yemen and iraq.

Yes.
>Muslim men can marry Christian or Jewish women
It's more interesting. Qur'an mentions so-called "sabians" too so most of them would call any other religion sabian then to marry non abrahamic religion woman or whatever. When Great Mogols invaded India, they called Hindu religion "sabians" despite it's clearly just Indo-European paganism evolved.

In iraq most of the fgm is done by kurds

>When Great Mogols invaded India, they called Hindu religion "sabians" despite it's clearly just Indo-European paganism evolved.
Kek, that's convenient.

>I dated Syrian girl back in high school.

Bestiality should be banned in our country.

What happens if a non-muslim man coverts to marry a muslim woman?
Is it allowed or her father will choose her husband?

You have to pay a dowry. In a lot of cultures, the marriage is more or less arranged and Muslims end up marrying their first cousin.

Turks? Lolwhat? I guess you mix them with Pakistanis, Kurds or Yezids.
No, and it was explicitly forbidden by Muhammad. But it's just another pre-Islamic custom, as genital mutilation. Customs like that can be found everywhere irrelevant of religion. For example, Georgian had it in Caucasus, Yezids had it too. It's mostly practiced by people from Pakistan and Afghanistan now (because they still keep old tribal culture).

>You have to pay a dowry
What is a dowry?
Is it like buying a wife?

Sort of. I knew a Syrian guy who wanted to marry someone but her parents wanted $50k.

Yeah I dropped muslim girls and me girls in general because of this. I'm not converting

Some can be qt but that converting shit is a deal breaker. I also don't want to deal with ahmed and ali busting my balls all the time

Dowry is money provided by the wife's family to her husband to be used on her behalf. The term the person you were responding to was looking for is bride price, which is either money or goods that the prospective husband must pay to the woman's family in order to be allowed to marry her.

Technically it's called Mahr.

Fag, please. THICC MENA girls are the best girls.
>who has sex outside of marriage can be put to death even with no real evidence that's true.
Actually according to Sharia prosecutor needs four evidences of people who saw that you fucked not your wife. And as I remember, it's not punishable by death, at least for a man, but I am nit sure.
Also Sharia laws are fully implemented only in ISIS, Saudi Arabia etc. Most of Muslim countries have Sharia based laws in civil law, like inheriting the property, divorces etc, but others aren't based on Sharia (it's actually one of the major ideas of political Islam, to abandon "man made laws" and have sharia instead of laws. And it actually hilarious because it never works. During Chechen war, there were sharia courts on a areas controlled by Islamists. People accused in crimes just swore on Qur'an that they are innocent and were released.)

>Turks? Lolwhat? I guess you mix them with Pakistanis, Kurds or Yezids.

>No, and it was explicitly forbidden by Muhammad.
Punishment for apostacy is explicitly death and 3/4 of the Islamic traditional Sunni mathhabs agree it's death for both men and women. In the following case, the father thought his daughters and one of his wives betrayed Islam:

it's the opposite, you get paid money for marrying her
they had this in victorian england as well

i never understood why, at least buying a woman it's obvious how it workds but here you can get paid for marrying a girl ?

>Actually according to Sharia prosecutor needs four evidences of people who saw that you fucked not your wife. And as I remember, it's not punishable by death, at least for a man, but I am nit sure.
The punishment for adultery is death. The punishment for fornication (sex outside of marriage) is flogging. The honour killings are justified in their minds because they view their daughters as apostates.

This is the usual case here, as least in Malaysia.
I make it simple to understand how it works here. It might be or slightly different with other muslim countries

1) Non muslim man (including the Abrahamic) -> convert to Islam ->marry muslim woman = Yes
2) Non muslim woman (including the Abrahamic) -> convert to Islam -> marry muslim man = Yes
3) Muslim man -> marry-> muslim woman = Yes
4) Muslim man -> marry -> non muslim woman = No; unless the case is No 2
5) Muslim woman -> marry -> non muslim man = No; unless the case is No 1

What the constitution here doing was to secure inheritance when the parents died for the children when they come to age or in case of divorce.

nvm didn't read

>it's the opposite, you get paid money for marrying her
No you don't.

What happens if a Muslim couple divorce?

Why don't you just google it?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_in_Islam

You should give presents to your wife's family to marry her. Wasn't that a common human custom in the past? In Russia we had "svat" - person who was looking for a wife for you. Than she arranged a meeting with you future wife's family and you had to give presents and impress them. It's called "vykup", i.e. ransom in English. After that you married her.

Because I created this thread on Sup Forums because this is the place to know new cultures.
If trying to know new cultures on Sup Forums isn't allowed, then what's the fucking point of the board?

Honour killings and apostasy are different things. First is made to wash the shame from a family and restore honour. It's usually made if woman behaves like a slut and do other shit breaking local norms. And it's pre-islamic customs pretty always. Women can be killed for marrying with a guy from another clan desite Muhammad said that if people love each other parents should not stop them. Apostasy is a different thing, it's not a punishment for behavior, for betrayal of your family interests etc. It's a punishment for leaving your religion. First, any punishment in Islamic law should be made only according to a sharia court and should be implemented by the state. You can't do it yourself and judge it by yourself. Second, prosecutor should prove that you are apostate. And third, if I remember correctly, you are given three days before the execution to say shahada again and return to Islam. Retarded radical Muslims who kill apostates are usually uneducated ignorant peasant scum, you know, so they totally ignore it. Also such a laws are ignored by takfirists, for example, ISIS - they call all the Muslims who do not support them apostates and hence justify killing them.

basically this.
islam is more sophisticated than mere belief, its a political ideology.
the emergence of islam is similar to the emergence of atheism in our modern time, its a struggle for power and influence

>inheritance law influenced by religion
and i though our law is retarded

I wonder if, when you convert to Islam for some girl, her family would actually respect you less for abandoning your own religion or culture or if they would be happy for having converted someone to "the true religion".

Ok? Because random people in Canad a will take people to the Islamic court which doesn't exit? I gave you an example in which a father partly justified his actions *in his head* by claiming his daughter was leaving Islam.

>Retarded radical Muslims who kill apostates are usually uneducated ignorant peasant scum
You're a silly apologist.

>First, any punishment in Islamic law should be made only according to a sharia court and should be implemented by the state. You can't do it yourself and judge it by yourself. Second, prosecutor should prove that you are apostate. And third, if I remember correctly, you are given three days before the execution to say shahada again and return to Islam.

*All of this* is savagery to a normal thinking human being. You could add ten more nonsensical rules, but killing someone for changing their mind is primitive savagery.

It is allowed in Islam if it met certain criteria such as domestic abuse, they don't love each other anymore, the husband failed to give commitment (household income, food, shelter, sex) to his wife, and many more.
Usually the couples will be counsel to solve their problem first to negotiate the the divorce. If the marriage really can't be saved anymore, then it will be proceed to signing form and then finalize the divorce.

The "fine" for the divorcees are

A) Child support for the husband (if they had children) for certain amount of time.

B) Refraining from marriage for the wife for certain amount of time (counted how many times she's menstruating) so she's clean from the sperm of the husband.

This is under the sharia jurisdiction here.

>The honour killings are justified in their minds because they view their daughters as apostates.
Those are different things, I explained it below. Honour killings were a common human custom on some stage of development of humanity. Anyone had it. In regions with the most retarded peoples it's still the thing. Most of people who do shit like that are retarded mountain tribes hence it's happening mostly in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kurdistan, etc. It was a big thing before USSR in Caucasus, including Christians like Georgians or Ossetians. Europe had in medieval times too, especially Scots and other mountainers. It's closely linked to a tribal structure of society, where people see themselves first as a part of a family and tribe, not a part of religion, nation - and not an individual person. So people who go against interests of a tribe, people who behave in a way shameful for their tribe are persecuted. It's clearly can be seen now that peoples where tribal structure is not a big thing, agricultural cultures at first, don't do a thing like that and it mostly belongs to a mountain cultures. For example, in Middle Asia tajiks sometimes commit honor killings; but Uzbeks and Kyrgyzs don't. Malaysians don't do it either. And most of Arabs don't do it too.

>And most of Arabs don't do it too.
And Arabs are highly tribal.

youtube.com/watch?v=-nDb7jz6O6c

No. It's only applicable to muslim family.
There's a separate court for non muslim family inheritance or Adat court (for the natives).

I just explained you all the thing so you would realize a real situation. Of course all religions are shit and I am actually a commie atheist who would like to see churches and mosques turned into swimming pools and libraries. But you should know more about religions to understand that it's shit.
>You're a silly apologist.
Obviously people who do a shit going against their religion, basing on a barbaric mountain customs are uneducated peasant scum. Would you claim they are not?

>Arabs are highly tribal
Depends on a region at first. Yemenis, Lybians are highly tribal, while Syrians or Egyptians are not; it depends on a structure of economy, amount of population and so. Nomads were always tribal, hence Lybians are tribal; meanwhile, Egypt has been agricultural society since 5000 BC.

tbqh cutting clits off is pretty rare

Ikr. What are these outsider thinking.

There isn't such a thing as the idea of "honor killing" in Islam. It's a cultural practise for some people. See pic. Even christian jordanians commit honor killings because it's part of our culture.
mobile.farfesh.com/Read.News.asp?Id=153680
However in islam there's punishment for adulterers.
And in islam man is responsible for his wife, daughters, sisters, etc.
Add it on each other.

what the fuck yurop

I married a muslim woman tho

Did you have to pay it for her?

what

Honor killings still happen in Turkey.Probably more than we know since media cant reach the far eastern parts.

>media cant reach the far eastern parts
Why?

> interreligious marriages are forbidden between Muslim F / kaffir M
Just like Catholic Christians can't fap or Jews can't wear synthetic clothes.

> fgm
That's an African thing, not an Islamic thing. Christian Ethiopia and Muslim Mali do it. What they have in common isn't religion.

Uncivilized,geographical difficulty and they are a little angry.Some towns in east even steal electricity and the government makes us pay for their loss.

I literally never heard of this outside of Egypt and Sub saharian Africa