Meanwhile, on Aztec Sup Forums

Remove Spaniard.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_in_the_Great_Temple)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_in_the_Great_Temple
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Place burgers

>meanwhile on reddit

fucking montezuma, I would offer him my asshole and he would still declare war on me

don't be so intolerant

we can learn lots from the spanish, and I'm sure they would like to just live peacefully beside us

Why didn't the Aztecs just sacrifice the Spanish to their gods soon after they met?

Guys, I'm getting some small bumps on my skin. Some bloodletting should fix this up, right? I can't aford a shaman, right now. Some filthy Tlaxcalan stole my head basket and I needed to save up for a new one.

>Remove Spaniard.
Aahhh
Racist much? We are literally refugees escaping from our dying country, you shitlord.
Look at your country, you mean to tell me you aren't rich but have PYRAMIDS? Fuck OFF, let us in.
Diversity makes us strong.

kek they tried
During the revolts in Tenochtitlan to expel the conquistadores that entered under Moctezuma´s permission some of them were captured and sacrificed to the gods

where the virgins at?

Tarascan was here

Aztec is a loser

Can't even into iron

Those fucking happy merchant mayans control the goddamn world. I bet they're behind this spanish invasion.

Ooga booga where da Amerindian women at?

In all seriousness, I would've opposed the invasion of the Americas by European religious extremists back then. And now we're the New World's best hope to stop the same thing today.

*coughs in your direction*

sorry, amigo, didn't want to wipe out your entire civilization

But the oppressed Tlaxcalan minority needed some serious liberation.

t. Jorge Arbusto Joven and Vladimiro Putínez

Tarascans didn't work iron either, but bronze, and they were not the only ones.
>"Cortes now, therefore, began to make active preparations for the siege of Mexico. He issued orders to all the townships which lay in the vicinity of Tezcuco, and were in alliance with us, for each of them to furnish him with 8000 copper points for our arrows, to be made after the model of our Spanish ones, of which some were sent them for that purpose. They were also to furnish an equal number of arrows, which were to be made from a wood particularly adapted for that use, and they received some of our Spanish arrows to work by. He allowed them eight days for the making and delivery of these; and indeed both the arrows and the copper points arrived at Tezcuco in the time specified. Our stock of these now consisted of 50,000 pieces, and the arrow points made by these people were even better than those we brought from Spain."
Tezcuco was one of the three members of the Aztec Triple Alliance, most known as the Aztec Empire.

Not only during the revolts, but also during the siege. In fact it was one of the reasons Spaniards survived, the Aztecs were not trying to kill them but to capture them to sacrifice them later.Cortes himself was captured twice and rescued in retaliations at the expense of many lives.

>"The wheel of fortune now suddenly turned against Cortes, and the joyous feelings of victory were changed into bitter mourning; for while he was eager in pursuit of the enemy, with every appearance of victory, it so happened that his officers never thought to fill up the large opening which they had crossed. The Mexicans had taken care to lessen the width of the causeway, which in some places was covered with water, and at others with a great depth of mud and mire. When the Mexicans saw that Cortes had passed the fatal opening without filling it up, their object was gained. An immense body of troops, with numbers of canoes, which lay concealed for this purpose in places where the brigantines could not get at them, now suddenly rushed forth from their hiding places, and fell upon this ill-fated division with incredible fierceness, accompanied by the most fearful yells. It was impossible for the men to make any stand against this overwhelming power, and nothing now remained for our men but to close their ranks firmly, and commence a retreat. But the enemy kept rushing on in such crowds, that our men, just as they had retreated as far back as the dangerous opening, gave up all further resistance, and fled precipitately. Now the awful consequences of the neglect to fill up the opening in the causeway began to show themselves. In front of the narrow path, which the canoes had now broken down, the Mexicans wounded Cortes in the leg, took sixty Spaniards prisoners, and killed six horses."
- The True History of the Conquest of New Spain by Bernal Diaz del Castillo, Chapter CLII

chicano

Just punished my 3rd son by hanging him over a fire where I burned chilis.

Now he lost 3 of 5 senses. That'll teach him

German merchant here, pls gib Venezuela. I'll find El Dorado for you.

Moctezuma never ordered to attack. In fact the Aztecs had to wait until the year of Quetzalcoatl's prophecy ended so they could disobey Moctezuma. But it was only until the massacre at the Main Temple of Tenochtitlan (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_in_the_Great_Temple) that they deposed Moctezuma and started to fight the Spanish.

I'm sure that'll do, don't forget your daily sacrifice

It should be "remove siesta".

>Remove Spaniard
can I join?

Fucking Aztec subhumans. Stop raiding our cities. Where's Cortez? He said he would help us get rid of you.

in the sacrificial pit, duh

>Stop raiding Mayan cities.
yeah, you first

So, is it okay to settle here, or..?

>Monty had a brother named Hue

Aztecs confirmed to be BRs

they didn't sacrifice virgins tho, nor throwed people in a pit

JFC Mexico and South America needs to be burnt down with fire

>romanticizing irrational savagery simply because it's metal dude xdd
you mejeecans will never learn

>>>/mejeeco/

Montezuma immediately recognised the Spanish as superior to his own people civilisationally and sought to give them complete control of Mexico by proclaiming to the plebs that the conquistadors had been sent by the gods, employing a sort of cesaropapism that he himself had reportedly largely invented.

The revolt of Cuatemoc was the consequence of a long series of truly lewd excesses by the conquistadors, but generally, both the Aztecs and the Incas as well as most of the Mayans as supremely civilised cavemen immediately recognised the futility of their native cultures in the face of the European arrival.

>The revolt of Cuatemoc was the consequence of a long series of truly lewd excesses by the conquistadors
Cuauhtemoc didn't start the "revolt", it was Cuitlahuac after the Spaniards killed thousands of unarmed nobles at the festival of Toxcatl. See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_in_the_Great_Temple
Cortes wasn't there to stop them because he went to fight the Spaniards who came to arrest him.
Why do you fags have to turn everything into some an anime sex plot.

>employing a sort of cesaropapism that he himself had reportedly largely invented
do you have a single source to back that up

>Montezuma immediately recognised the Spanish as superior to his own people civilisationally
He never went to Spain to know their civilization and always refused to converto to their hypocritical religion of peace. Only thing he recognised was their military.

>Only thing he recognised was their military.
Even then, the steel weapons they had came from the middle east, the horses from central asia, and the gunpowder from east asia. Europeans had top tier ships I give you that.
Anyway, had the Aztecs met the Old World's inventions, Europeans would never had a chance with them.