/brit/

cuckio edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HfvsRTYhVt0?t=57
youtu.be/I1lAoYYV3CA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the ol' 'cide is looking more attractive day by day

nigger!

mummy says I've got to be in bed by 3AM sharp!

mmm pecans

alright lads?

Sup Forums, leddit and almost the entire body of academia on political ideologies and international relations

also pic related for the commonly accepted definitions of nationalism

English and Welsh longbowsmen of the Tudor era were a truly superior unit tbqh, some impressive achievements behind them

Did you know their fingers would become hideously deformed from drawing such tensile and strong bows

reckon she was a right spoiled little shit as a kid

do any of you guys have links to those vids of the crazy guy that lived across the halll from a dentist? he talks to teddy bears and think dhl is trying to kill him or some shit. i'm gonn smoke crank later and i wanna watch him.

youtu.be/HfvsRTYhVt0?t=57
choon
also what is it about the curly haired girl thats so cute

Frogs beware
You're in for a scare

Bought Empire: Total War off Steam a few days ago. 15 Quid. Great game.

Now it's on sale 75% OFF. £3.75. Could've done with that tenner 2 be h w/ u.

@71291110

You mean Kevin Boyle? Look up Irish weather on YouTube mate

hope triple J gets privatised

utter fucking shit

ah yes... staying up to argue with a likely troll or potential pseudo-intellectual child

doesn't that little twat know he's supposed to wear a bracer?

must have shitty parents

friday lads. few hours of wageslavery and then i'm freeeeee

Why can't you reply to someone's post like a normal person? What's all this ironic Twitter "no (You) for you!" pathetic fucking bullshit? It just makes /brit/ that little bit less fun for everyone. Grow the fuck up please.

why do they look like every girl in melbourne mixed into one?

rubbish opinion

There was no such thing as Welsh or English longbowsmen before the 19th century

the "entire body of academia on political ideologies" has determined it so. There was no such things as nations before then

@71291167
i don't need you to defend me, faggot. he answered my question how he pleased. its 2017 who the fuck are you to tell anyone how to do anything ever you fascist retard?

twitter.com/TimmyUk

Timothy James Byrne Flat Spracklen House Marlow SL72QH rented flat since Jan 2013

But he has now moved house

triple J runts are all inner city lefty mongs, off yourself.

90% of like a versions are shitty rehashes of songs that were popular 18 months ago. ALl of them incorporate girls with unnecessarily breathy voices singing over the top of garage band tier instrumentals.

be more bitter loooooool just go study politics for 5 years then we can have a serious chat buddy xx

I wasn't defending you though was I? I didn't even read your post, and I'm not going to because you're a silly cunt who can't even find the right general and I couldn't care less what you think.

don't care

I feel like throwing this trash away now.

The entire body of academia on political ideologies just disproved that there was no concept of pride in England before the year 1648.

You sound upset, because you know you got btfo. You were presented with information that you didn't see in your 5 years waste of time at a low rate school.

It's okay. Maybe you can learn one day.

he's right though

the answer to your question was tim byrne, btw

Nighto fukken nerds.

>twitter.com/TimmyUk
do we know whats wrong with him? is it schizophrenia? he seems calmer in his new vids he must be on meds. no bears either.

craving a shag rn laddos

mate seriously how do you not see you're wrong? in 1648 there was literally a civil war in england

read literally any book about the history of nationalism and it will start with the 17th century. i'm convinced you're a troll now, the american education system cannot be this terrible

There are still bears a few weeks ago

He has been giving them American voices

I haven't watched his videos recently but he's in High Wycombe now and his flat looks nicer.

He's also smiling in half his photos and looks a lot healthier.

I guess there's no one out to get him in High Wycombe yet.

forgoy pi

the canadian gf just sent me this

>in 1648 there was literally a civil war in england

Do you know what that civil war was about

hint: something to do with nationalism

youtu.be/I1lAoYYV3CA

i don't love those panty/short things t bh.

>his flat looks nicer.
>He's also smiling in half his photos and looks a lot healthier.

Makes me happy 2bh

send the snowy lasses over

>organising to go out with a girl tomorrow
>She confirms she has no plans
>Ask for her number and confirm the place and time
>12 hours later
>im sorry i dont think i can do tomorrow! sometime next week? Here's my number

Ah yes, sometime next week for sure

ummm... it was about the distribution of power between the monarchy and parliament? if that is what nationalism is to you then you clearly have no idea lad

how are yanks this thick?

*slaps my willy on your desk*

deal with THIS

getting maccas anyone want anything

it was one working class Englishman's journey to save England from Scottish rule mate

cornetto

no ass

maybe her dog is pregnant, you ever think of that?

>ass

FOY

Been growing a beard for months. Got about an inch length on it. Gonna shave as close to pic related as I can and play Empire: Total War (as the Brits of course) and also FSX Flight Simulator in a single engine prop aircraft like Biggles.

Then I'll shave it off before anyone sees it. Nobody will know.

umm....try again sweetie. It might take critical thinking.

Charles I In Three Positions by Anthony Van Dyck

King of England
King of Scotland
King of Ireland

English Civil War was very nationalistic amigo.

I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda

canadians say ass if i'm not mistaken

Shamrock shake

we don't number meals here

Ass more often but arse is used when trying to sound less vulgar (Yanklike).

listen to me son. as a manly man who has sexed multiple women i need you to be a man here. you call that bitch, don't text, call her and you tell her you want to know right this second whether she's your girlfriend. if she says no you say you're loss hussy and if she say yes then you tell her to come on date tomorrow and if she doesn't you won't go down on her. make sure she knows your good at going down on pussies though. even if your'e not really its fine because they can't really tell the difference.

fuck you

IMA CHARGIN MAH LAZER

King of Queens
King of Queens
King of Queens
Everybody Loves Raymond
Everybody Loves Raymond
Frasier
Frasier

Nice one channel 4.

don't you mean PHAZER

ummm... the second english civil war was mainly revolts against the parliamentarians in support of the monarchy (who would preside over all 3 countries)

You're clearly reasonably well versed in history i just don't think you understand what nationalism actually means

Frasier only good show there.

nothing wrong with frasier lad

>dubs replying to trips

Kek is pleased

The only good sticoms are Seinfeld, Malcom in the Middle and Married with Children.

Absolute Yank of a post.

You cannot deny that those at the least are good sitcoms.

my dad used to play dungeons and dragons in the 70s and he thinks i'm autistic for playing video games all the time

About to get on a plane for the third time this month haha what am i like

curb
always sunny
arrested development

I wasn't being sarky, I like all those, at least for having on in the background while I chill out.
Frasier>>>ELR>King of Queens

Let me ask you something. Just say yes or no.

Was William Shakespeare a nationalist?

reddit

>reddit

grim

First two, didn't much care for Married with Children.

no (nationalism didn't exist until well after his death)

Did not care for Everybody Loves Raymond and King of Queens was more like King of Cringe.

>American sitcoms

not a fan 2bh

nice one, m8. might use that one over at Sup Forums sometime, is that cool?

Yeah I've only seen a couple of King of Queens and this one's not doing it for me. Too much forced drama. Ray Romano's stand up is better than his sitcom but the show's alright. Gets the occasional genuine belly laugh out of me and a better than average amount of chuckling.

Okay.

Was Queen Elizabeth I a nationalist?

Keep in mind, this picture is literally entitled: "Elisabeth resting her hand on the globe to symbolize English superiority over the Spanish"

He is integral to British nationalism. His work is, but in his own time frame he was certainly not writing as a nationalist. Was Arminius a German nationalist?

Alri mr copy pasta

You have my blessing to go ahead budlad.

she was a bit of a rorke in retrospect

Shakespeare's entire bibliography is a giant wank to please the royals

He always talks shit about anyone who isn't British

assalamualaikum

i know historical facts that none of you will ever know
EVER
and theres not a thing you can do about it

Think you mean English pal

double quarter pounders are very filling 2bh

And? Nationalism is public identitarian thing. The royals are not Britain nor is their flattery revealing of any public national sentiment.

nationalism didn't exist before the nation state m'lord

this
theyre the perfect burgar - all the mass of a big mac without any shite sauce or leaves, and packed with rich umami vibes

Please share your wisdoms with me Kiwi man.

up for work
time for work

Nah. After the Stuarts came along, he had to start including them. Macbeth's best friend was written as James' great grandaddy

Then you fail