Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-3S3eK0B_LU
youtube.com/watch?v=HkMNOlYcpHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First

eh

me guste este pan

Everything in this thread is wrong

Any anons in Salt Lake City here? How's life? I'm a conservative christian engineer looking for a job in a cool town and it looks pretty nice. Are there a lot of beaners? There's way too many here in Los Angeles and I wanted to try moving to another city to see what life is like out of here.

except you

>Mexican editions

VERY good post

I love my Mum

hey bro, how's drumline?

Man, AoE2 was my shit. So was 1. Never was any good at them, I just liked building cities and nice pastoral scenes and occasionally using the cheats (for the nuke troopers in 1 or "how do you turn this on" in 2)

Your pussy?

I wish

>intact chrysanthemum

hnnnnngggg

Cool, how much?
These are mine

good. we're playing a halftime show one Saturday and my parent's happened to be visiting this weekend so that's pretty cool
how's being superior to my school?

black negro beans

youtube.com/watch?v=-3S3eK0B_LU

Thanks to the kind anons who helped me with my English problem

Mistakes help you learn

Had fun at the concert buds

np

who'd you see, friend

penor spotted

janny wont delete because he's a fag

Type 99?

youtube.com/watch?v=HkMNOlYcpHg
*brlrlrlr!*

luv ya mum too i buy her a nice big hawaiian pizza and she treats me nice so i feel less lonely faggot haha

I got it for $270 from a local gunsmith. The rest of the gun is not in good shape I assure you.

absolutely shite tbqh
behind on a project for a class that's almost pure rhetoric. I'm getting a useless degree and I'm not even enjoying getting it.
Wish I were a farmer in Leavenworth

>not a single Macedonian flag has showed up

>hawaiian pizza is a Canadian invention

Canadian cuisine?

Yeah. You can tell the difference between a t.38 and a t.99 by how the characters are displayed.
t.99 = horizontal
t.38 = vertical

he committed a racist act of malevolence against me. can you believe that? I can't leave my own house without people committing racists acts of malevolence against me. can you believe that?

>when a descendant of a crimals shitposts

What the hell do "Can"adians eat?

That and the type 99 has one gasport, while the type 38 has two.

Or just by reading the numbers 9,9 and 3,8 Tbh

>absolutely shite tbqh
>222
maybe things are turning around?

>I'm getting a useless degree
people tell me thistoo but I don't care. you got to do what you love
what is your degree?

Poutine and snow

sugary ketchup

Shaddup.
A t.38 he had too had the dust cover but no mum.

>CANadian
>AmeriCAN
>MexiCAN
Coincidence?

No

Porto RiCAN (AmeriCAN)
Costa RiCAN

Timbits mostly

History, probably going to specialize in European History.
But I'm seriously considering switching to a Math major, but probably won't until next year if I do. I regret not getting into STEM earlier.
What's your degree anyway?

>morroCAN
>vatiCAN
>.CANberra

Cloud Nothings. Great energy. Fun crowd.

historie is muh favoriet desu

you'd even get to redpill the youth for a living

well one of my favorites

>History, probably going to specialize in European History.
that sounds pretty interesting

>But I'm seriously considering switching
I think as long as it's something you enjoy and would enjoy doing forever then don't worry about all the other crap

>What's your degree anyway
Political Science and minor in Russian
originally I was Global Politics but I decided to just go regular because I switch what I wanted to do/decided to try to do what I always wanted

>mfw getting a STEM degree

Going to bed, boyos

I studied CS and got a well paying job 2 weeks after graduation. If you can do the work it's a great option. If I didn't pick CS I would have probably studied history and enjoyed every moment (I minored in History and Statistics) but my love of computers won out. I'm in a great position in life aside from my lack of fulfillment.

Me too, night all.

>great position
>lack of fulfillment
pick one

idea: divide the world between decentralized states that value hedonism and authoritarian states that value virtue and everyone will be happy

>authoritarian statelets keep running over to hedonist cunts for ficke ficke

Sounds familiar...

I do love history myself, but I have nto had a good class at my Uni yet, and I'm losing hope quick.
Shoot mang, I haven't even really learned anything new yet either.

I don't plan on using my degree at all after college, so it almost doesn't matter what I get a degree in, I'm trying to become a commercial air pilot, and none of the airlines even require having a degree anymore.
Russian language, or like some kinda Russian cultures studies?

lucky

they clearly lack virtue and should have been sent to a work camp

how does anyone ever die to Capra

I just do not understand it. Even with slow as fuck casting time, and getting bodied by the dogs, I STILL beat him my first try

>commercial air pilot
oh man pilot is the coolest job ever.
>Russian language, or like some kinda Russian cultures studies
it's both. the official title is Russian Area Studies. there's 4 language classes, i've already done 2 and then you have to take three classes that also pertain to russia. I took a culture one last semester and I'm in a film one now. there's Us foreign policy class that goes to my major that talks about russia so that also goes for the minor

well everyone I better get to sleep. after I read everyone's goodnight comments of course. unless no one does that and then I'll just sleep sadly

What rings you got bitch?

just dragoncrest and the old witch ring

even with big damage, the fights a fucking joke

MAGA
>MAGA
MAGA
>MAGA
MAGA
>MAGA
MAGA
>MAGA
MAGA
>MAGA
MAGA
>MAGA
MAGA
>MAGA
MAGA
>MAGA
MAGA
>MAGA

>not favor and havels
GIT GUD

>havels by capra

dont tell me you use the master key like a pussy

B-but bandit is best for minmaxing

PUSSY

ASS

BITCH

Did u like ds2 imo its better than ds3 - no poise only roll now

nah

I keep dropping it after like, 2/3 hours

Shame the later areas are super cool - the dlc areas that is

Tfw recreating my favorite location, sens fortress for l4d2
Too bad the game is dead

I played DS2 on launch and dropped it aftaer about 8 hours because the hitboxes for enemies/bosses were SHOCKWAVES bad. I played through Scholars and the 3 DLC just a few days ago and with how non linear the game is and being able to bonfire ascetic for NG+ boss items on NG it's a great game. Shame even with the fixed hitboxes your roll I frames are locked behind the Agility stat though. But yeah IMO 2 > 3 especially for replayability. Any magic in DS3 sucks hard.

Werent the hitbox problems fixed tho in dx11?
Also i personaly liked the agility stat
Instead of useless resistance from ds1

hey

I wanna get Fallout 4 so badly but I'm waiting for the game of the year edition

it's shitty

Yes. I'm also excited to get ripped off buying shitty games from 2 years ago.

but it looks fun and the character customization looks cool

Bethesda makes great casual RPGs but used to make God tier hardcore RPGs.

>hardcore RPGs.

These will go completely extinct in the coming years.

If fallout had balls.

All similar demi god tier post apocalyptic slavshit vidya

>wanna play this so bad
>tfw can't because I'm a pleb and only know how to play games with a controller

Tha leaks are real but the news is fake.
Ya hurr?

You can take facts and completely take them out of context. See global warming for more info.

shes a literal 10/10

Im just kiddin around.
Im on your side.

>all these barely black mutt qt's in the world
>get stuck with subhumans from Africa

Such is life

I was about to say "if only Caribbeans didn't have such an HIV problem" but I'm wrong. DR has only .1% higher than us, and low for Caribs. Very low considering they're next to Haiti.

Tonight's drink

i live in the region of macedonia am i allowed here

Just turned 21 and going to Vegas next week. Was never into drinking prior to 21, but want to drink while in Vegas. How do I order alcohol?

Maybe a silly question, but like question says never drank before 21. If I did it was my parents booze and was always random stuff.

Well, now I'm going to Vegas and I drink a little bit now, like Absolute and Redbull, or some stuff called Mango Rum and I'll drink some ciders and beers. Thing that concerns me is that I've never been in a bar scene/gambling scene and have no idea what to say to the person asking me for my drink order. Like how do I order Absolute and Redbull? Or certain beers and ciders? I want to be able to order it without sounding like I just turned 21 as well...

Also any other drink combinations that I should try out and aren't bad? Not a big liquor fan unless I have awhile to drink and can just sip, and I like sweeter beers and ciders. Not sure the proper word for it.

It's 6 am....go to bed everyone

Get a White Russian

>Absolut and Redbull
"Hi, I'd like a toilet water. What kind of toilet waters do you have?"

>mango rum
For a mango rum, you'll have to be at a bigger bar. A smaller place probably won't have mango licqeur/juice/frozen fruit to make that with.

>cider
"What kind of cider do you have?"
>beer
Look up at the board above the bar. Usually, they have a blackboard or something like that. If not look at a menu/the back of the food menu. If you still can't find it, ask for "a beer menu."

Shit. You did say sweeter.
Maybe you can look and it will say "sweeter", "drier" and so on. But you may have to ask for a sweeter beer or cider. If you're looking at the menu for ciders - and they have more than one - it should definitely say which is the sweet and which is the dry.

For sweeter beer you may just have to ask for help about that.