Kang hate thread

Is he trolling or actually serious? Whats his final goal? Is he a jew trying to sever the ties with Finland and Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/edsubg.mp3
a.pomf.cat/vzuoxl.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=1pSoqNjKZkY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's Finland-Swedes on Sup Forums just as bad as him though.

I haven't seen any fennoswede worse than him, can you give examples of what they do

They support Swedish minded revisionism to such a degree it's essentially cuckold fetishism based on lies.

There is no kang.
It's new post-structural meme production.
It's part of our national cyber strategy.

Stop posting my face here

Sorry my lord.

Pay fucking reparations for slavery

I AM THE KING, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY

FINNISH KUNINGAZ

SWEDISH KEKOLDINGAZ

THE STRONGEST!

I said stop posting my photos!

Take this ebin theme song.
a.pomf.cat/edsubg.mp3

a.pomf.cat/vzuoxl.mp4

who's this semen demon?

He is a finnish guy who knows a lot of secret about the finnish history and ancient wars and stuff. He isn't too bad as a person but the autism he has behind his posts are too much.

WE

THE NOOOOOOOOORDEN BROTHERS

Ootsä Siuntiost?

youtube.com/watch?v=1pSoqNjKZkY

Sup Forumsissa yks rantahurri joka postas kunkun kuvii myönsi olevansa siuntiolainen.

Aika jännä juttu että suomenruotsalaisen ylivallan kannattaja asui 2/3 suomenkielisellä seudulla. Varmaan saanu turpaan suomenkielisiltä koko elämänsä ajan.

Why is everyone so obsessed and schizophrenic? I've been called Kang a gorillion times by now for shitposts that don't even resemble his style.

I think you're all either butthurt or newfags for getting so angry and obsessed with him. Especially that one Finn in /mämmi/ who spams some pasta whenever he imagines kang-boogeyman is here needs to calm down.

STOP PRETENDING TO BE KANG

Who is this? Explain the meme.

i explicitly told you im not him

T H I Q U È

Voi olla että se on minä.
En tunnista itseäni sinun väitteistäsi kuitenkaan, sillä vaihdan kieltä suomalaisten keskellä, pikkuvittuilusta en välitä oikeen yhtään.

Listen to me, when I say stööööööp

Finnish ultranationalist who hates Swedes.

sounds like a sensible human being tbqh

Everyone who hates sweden is sensible tho
T definetly not kang

Yes but he's a little autistic and tends to go too far sometimes, calling for 1/3 of Swedes to be exterminated for example. I think he might have alcohol issues.

Finland-Swedes and Swedes love him as an anti-Finnish meme and they never really shut up about "kang". They make hundreds of threads and posts about him as if he was somehow meaningful.

No we're not.
We're only calling for 300 000 finns to be sterilized.

he's basicly giving our kangz fuel to shitpost about how sweden is the greatest country on the fucking planet

>calling for 1/3 of Swedes to be exterminated
I don't, I simply said that it's what they deserve.

>siuntiolainen
Taitaa seurata mestarinsa jalanjäljissä.

>Is he a jew trying to sever the ties with Finland and Sweden
Nice try, Nils-Göran. Finlandswedes are Finland's equivalent of Jews.

Breaking free from the Svecoman yoke and Nordicist lies doesn't equate to severing ties.

Kang is fucking hilarious

Buttblasting swecucks and fennoswedes as a hobby makes him a decent guy in my book

This is a finn and not a swede, nothing about him is swedish. He is just a fucking crazy guy who has fetish for swedes, vikings, nazis and shit.

Nope, he was an ethnic Swede from Finland who had a deep-seated, festering hatred for Finns.

No he isn't swedish, I even looked up all about him after you shit posted about him. He is a fucking finn who is crazy like himmler.

Correct, it doesn't.

A Finn born in Sweden isn't Swedish, same goes for Swedes born in Finland. His parents were Swedish and his familial lineage up until his birth had been fully Swedish, and he didn't speak Finnish. He was a Swede, through and through.

Does he still post?

I saw a guy like this today.
It's incredible that these things can spawn in deep south Nyland area.

Did you measure his skull?

There is no need.
There is this weird phenotype here where fatness covers the eyes, epicanthus folds are enough to know you're an ugroloid.

Feels good to have a sharp jaw and a long straight nose.

Great.
Do you have external epicanthus folds?

I don't really care

>Björn Borg

WTF I HATE KANG NOW

Congrats on being a human.
Drop that alcohol though, it makes your bottom lids puffy.

Tbh the pics we're forcing here aren't really kang. OG partajäbä believed we were the kings of vikings and shit. Also he wasn't so religisouly vocal about it.

>Puhuu rotupuhtaudesta

>Postaa lättänenäistä mongoloidia joka luuli olevansa parempi kuin muut

Juuh tän taki niitä rotuoppeja ei koskaan otettukkaan tosissaan muualla kuin Aatun psykooseissa.

Rodun sielu on tärkein.
Phenotyppeistä kuitenkin näkee sieluun paremmin, harmi että rotuopit on jätetty sivulle.

bump

It's highly ironic that Swedes complain about Finnish kangs when their own culture is full of We Wuzzing about violent criminals that lived over 1000 years ago.

>Nyland
Your ilk should be exterminated.