Reminder that you little Mediterranean boys can't satisfy a woman and they need big germanic men such as myself

reminder that you little Mediterranean boys can't satisfy a woman and they need big germanic men such as myself

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celtic_Britons
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Superb post.

>tfw you go to a non-white country like spain or italy and your rating immediately doubles because of your blonde hair and blue eyes

hilarious how I become a 9/10 in non-white countries just because I'm average dutch height (184cm) and have blue eyes and blonde hair.

>celts
>germanic

>Brits
>Celts

yeah right whatever dude

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celtic_Britons

yes I know they've been raped by countless invasions but they're still celtic enough

>they're still celtic enough

Celts were part of a culture, more than a race and most of british people have nothing to do with the celtic culture. They are just anglos.

Can confirm

What about slavic girls? Do they like the caliphated dick?

you should date people of your own ethnic background by the way, we can't corrupt the genetic makeup of our countries

Dutch aren't white.Dutch are Castillian rape babies

not true, black men are prefered.

I'll post instagram evidence

That's not mixing.

reminder that you little EUROS boys can't satisfy a woman and they need big BRAZIL men such as myself

Quality post

>Tfw you go to a white country like Netherlands or Croatia and your rating immediately doubles because of your tan and green eyes

It is nice to see that Brits consider themselves Germanic

kek

moroccans and turks are really not liked here

Morrocans and turks aren't liked anywhere. Kill them all desu.

>white country
>Croatia

>Germans don't have Celtic blood
Unless you're from Schleswig-Holstein you do.

make him paler

You look pretty white to me

this is true, but it also works with nordic girls and med men

ITT: Northerners delusions

it's ok, anyone can dream, meanwhile your GF are getting fucked in our beaches.

same with nigger in the netherlands

U jelly?

meanwhile in the real world

This just confirms the post.

reminder that filtering shitpost threads which are posted every single day is easy, and anybody can do it