twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best country

Is good

good for holiday

not good for living there

Ye one of the best cuisines in the world
Nice language
Beautiful landscape
Quite chaotic politically though and lots of inequality between north and south.

Naked statues and those old paintings

maybe ferrari

it's nice

Good lads

They're just a worse version of France

northerners are white wannabe cunts, southerners are ok

wery nise

PREGO SPAGHETTI VAFANCULO DI CAZZO

Yeah keep repeating yourself that, Jerome

Italian people are french people in a good mood

I know a Frenchman who lives in Italy and he's always in a good mood, so you may be right.

No

All this is true though

>good
great food
nice people
beautiful woman
good for holiday
beautiful and nice landscape

>bad
chaotic politically
too much crime specially in the south
beaucracy is a non existing thing

I don't think much about modern Italy, but it's probably the best country in the world when it comes to cultural history, alongside France.

I'm sorry
Nice lanugageS

mama mia meatball spaghetti mafia

>beaucracy is a non existing thing

too much bureaucracy

my family is italiano
dio cane

good goys

Viva Calcio Catania!

E lui o non è lui?

Non é lui

andalusian butthurt detected

Never been there, although I probably have to as part of my studies.

AHAH WE WE! HAI MEMATO BENE WAGLIÒ!

studies about my boipucci

Suicidati.

Il finlandese signori

No. That's an insult for Italian people.

il finlandANO signori

vi.wikipedia.org/wiki

But we have a low crime rate

el finlandANO señores

Ý

El finlandiANO

what the actual fuck Vietnam

Fatherland

Dio cane !

Pizza was made in Italy. Beautiful country with great history

bunch of pasta niggers

porco dio

Overrated shithole full of non-whites moors and niggers. Shit tier cuisine, cultural and architectonic heritage made by people totally unrelated to modern day Shitalian.
Useless, boring, don't excell at anything at all, shitskins and the bottom of the barrel of Europe.

And the country itself , instead of looking like a boot like many people say, it's shaped more like a giant turd being pushed down by real Europe into the Maditerranean sea and slowly making its way to North Africa where it belongs.

its like romania but better

wrong map

t.giovanni "O Chiaccarellone" Rossi

t. Florin "I didn´t steal the copper" Rumu

Best country in europe desu... nice people,culture,music,food,language... italy... invade us pls.

holy shit i love Tunisia now

>best country in europe
Well I did't know that europe was so shit. Poor them.

DELET THIS! let this meme die

wrong map

t. Jose "moro" Moretti

shut up norberto, don't be a moron

>60% of my country is italian
>I'm 100% spanish

wehw, dodged a bullet there

Vos so el negrito acomplejado que le chupa la pija a los tanos siempre que podes. Bobo.

Y vos sos el mogolico que postea siempre la misma mierda. Hacenos un favor y matate bldo.

muh heritage is Italian

feels dago desu senpai, although it is Ligurian and they're like half-French

Delicious food items and gangsters

Been to both, Italy by far the better country would love to have a holiday home there one day.

>not wanting lgorious roman genes

classic spanish nigger here

*glorious

ÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝ

very nice country

buon post.

wat

I'm gonna escape this shithole ASAP

rip

so once there was this friend of mine from naples who got his pc fucked up by a virus so i came to his house and checked the pc so i told him he needed to format his pc because it was irrimediably fucked gesturing with fingers and he said what does formatting mean i use pc just for downloading songs and i said that it deletes everything so he said ue pasquale let me make you a machiato while you formatti so i formatted the pc and he said come to the kitchen so i can give you the machiato so he opens the fridge and he said e porcoddio i'm out of milk o san genna' so he unzipped my pants and gave me a blowjob and he put the cum on the coffee so i pretended to drink the coffee and told him i had to take a shit and from that day on i didn't see that friend of mine ever again

ciao pasquale i really missed you all these years

good biathletes

Me parece que a alguien le denegaron la ciudadania :^) buena suerte la proxima norberto

Now with 20% more bolivians.

I'm ok with this.

it's ok but Romania is better honestly

From rome and below are brothers.

Italy is our counterpart since we both are Heirs if roman empire.

cutest Großeitalien region :3

Para que mierda quiero ciudadania shitaliana salame. Rajate de mi pais si tanto te gusta chuparle la pija a los tanos y soñas ser europeo. Chau chau

> bothh

t. orthodox turk
piss off, you're no roman heir

rude

God tier:
Ice cream, culture

Very good tier:
Food, women

Good tier:
People, sportsmen

Mid tier:
Movies

Low tier:
Public transport

KILL THEM WITH FIRE SLAUGHTER THEIR CATTLE AND SALT THEIR FIELDS tier:
Drivers

>Italy
>White

F U vandalistic lombards, go back to your caves in alpes yiu dont belong here, you disgrace my roman heritage.

oy very very intolerant post, delete immediately

t. "Roman traffic isn't that bad my friend, you just need to get used to it :o)"

ah yes hello ex-villayet did you send your firstborn to the owners of eastern Rome already?

................................ git gud

t. camillo borg pisani

Nice cunt.

you too.

Carmelo*

Best country in Europe. Best women. Best food. Greatest ally.

t. Erasmus in Florence

>Greatest ally

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=Hf4KIvoz_RE

how is the italian boipucci game?

This fucking guy. I agree with what he says most of the time but I hate they way he does it.

the*