Help me. My parents are forcing me to go to China. I'm feeling sad and scared as fuck right now...

Help me. My parents are forcing me to go to China. I'm feeling sad and scared as fuck right now. My parents are sending me to china because they said chinese who are born in the west are dumbed down and "cucked" by western upbringing(I took some liberties to convey their tone of speech)

Hold me Sup Forums i dont want to leave but they nagged and convinced me to finally accept. FUCK IM SO DEPRESSED ABOUT THIS. I asked Sup Forums because they are redpillled and they told me horrible things that will happen to me in China.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Sichuan_earthquake#Rescue_efforts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YES

>because they said chinese who are born in the west are dumbed down and "cucked" by western upbringing
They are right.

Enjoy living in a country that never evolved the ability to care about their countrymen

>I asked Sup Forums because they are redpillled
I hope they take your organs in PRC

You're probably underage as well.

What can i do to convince them if i go to china i will end up dead?

Im 22 and working in a dead end job (electronics store) with no uni degree

Yeah maybe your parents are right.

Where in China ?

It's a pretty cool country desu, just try to avoid Beijing because it's way overpopulated/.

How is sending me to china going to solve anything? I dont want to die

you're retarded, read this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Sichuan_earthquake#Rescue_efforts

you won't die there

[spoiler]Guangzhou[/spoiler] help what can i say to get out of it.

You have to go back.

>22 year old
>parents still in control of his life
lel

nothing, just go there, it's an alright city not the best but not the worst and you can make a shitton of money there if you speak mandarin, cantonese and english by teaching english to kids during week ends and holidays, like 250-500 元/h

You'll learn to work harder and become a more motivated person because otherwise you will die there. Then you can come back and get a degree or something.

If you really want to leave China, make something of yourself. Otherwise, your parents are right.
Also, you could just not go, but you don't strike me as one to stand his ground.

Beg them to send you to Taiwan instead.

Best option DESU

yes you are gonna get killed
chinese people are savages
the niggers of asia

My grandparents are only in Guangzhou. I will live with them. How can i even survive in taiwan?

They (your parents) are right. Must never forget your origin and your overlord and master, Chi Xuang Ti.

Chinese working-age population has peaked out in 2012. The one in Japan was in 1995.
I think China will have difficult time in 2020's.

I feel like the whole thing is bullshit, but I honestly enjoy bad things happening to Australians, even if they are somewhereelseian-Australians

do you speak Mandarin and/or Cantonese ?

How are they right man? Im probably going to die before i adapt. Maybe my grandparents are going to send me to a bootcamp
Its real man. I have my passport application in front of me
Cantonese . Parents told me to learn some chinese before i go.
Fuck you i dont want to get crushed by cars

I don't know if you're LARPing or something but if you are an australian huayi, speak decent cantonese and have family over there you have literally nothing to fear.
You're probably just gonna have diarrhea for the first couple weeks if you eat street food.

Except im not going there for a holiday. Im going there to "wise up" (rough translation)

>forcing
how exactly

they're probably gonna send you to do you military service kek

Nagging and making my life miserable if i sont do it. They get pissy about how im just doing jack shit with my life.

Guangzhou in the summer is a hot and humid hellhole. Hope that your grandparents have AC.

>no uni degree

Yeh i know youre taking the piss. You obviously cant join the military unless youre a citizen

M or F?
You can stay at my place if you are a hot chick

But youre in hong kong.

Thanks for the heads up. Ill tell my parents this so they can postpone it long enough to forget about it.

Pretty sure you can apply for Chinese citizenship if your parents are Chinese and you don't mind abandoning Australian nationality.

But i don't want to

will you have a choice ?

Im sure they dont want me to be a chinese citizen. Also rare pepe

>chinese who are born in the west are dumbed down and "cucked" by western upbringing(I took some liberties to convey their tone of speech)
They're not wrong. But it's ultimately all on you for fucking up

If chinese are so uncucked and smart why is their country fucked? I dont think my parent s even know what theyre talking about since they only associate amongst chinese people. They keep going on about how "you need to live in china for a period so you can wise up" im thinking "...why would china wise me up?" Theyre probably just wannabe chinese nationalists. If china is so great why dont leave.

Guangzhou is a great city which is a bit similar to Hong Kong. You will be fun there

t.Xi lee Ping

m8, think on the bright side, what are you doing right now? you're on Sup Forums, this might help you make something of yourself

But what is even there for me in china?

Will i make friends?
Will people care im 22 year old with no uni degree?

It is your ancestral homeland, where your ancestors lived and were a part of history, you can go back and contribute to the country from whence you came, you can make it a better place.

If you are 22 why the fuck don't you just say "No"?
For what purpose would your parents want to send you to a shithole like China anyway? What would you do there?

>make it a better place
>me

hahaha poor incomplete Chinaman. strangely enough, that never sound joking.

I've been asking is same question since the beginning of this thread. My parents want me to live in china for a while to "wise up". In cantonese its like "hok sing dii" i have no idea how living in china can achieve this

Chinese communism party is really crazy. Last year one Chinese young man who have been into a ladies shop was arrested and had his BALL grasped and exploded by Chinese 公安,to his death.

you sound like a massive wuss m8

Tell them if they like Chinese culture so much they should be the ones going back. Call them whatever slurs aussies have for chinese.

MY PARENTS ARE GOING TO SEND ME TO THE MILITARY IF I FUCKED UP COLLEGE REEEEESEEE
IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF

t.chinese

good

Congrats OP. This is a good chance to learn Cantonese, Mandarin and their culture. Maybe you'll meet hot Chinese QT3.14 to introduce to your parents as your fiancé.

Go to japan or south korea instead and say you still went to china because they are all chinese vassal states

Most likely yes. Chinese people are friendly and open. Don't be shy. Relax.

If it were a reality show involving you, I would watch.

If your life is dead end then maybe it'll honestly be good to get a shock to your system like that. Your parents probably want you to see what they worked so hard to get you out of

I sort of understand because I'm an Asian American, but my parents scared me enough to do well in college

Hahaha you are fucked, mainland chinese are savages. Go find a Jet Li and Sammo Hung for learning how to fight for surviving.

The thing is if my parent did the same thing to me i would literally learn nothing because im from south korea and i would welcome the change in living in this boring ass cunt i cannot escape.

Wait really? I thought they determine a persons value based on their achievements?

Difference is Japan got BTFO by its own retardation

t. Zhang

t. Cucked wannabe jap

t. real Zhang™

sry
Japan have little influence in modern Taiwanese politic,
you must have eaten too much propaganda to believe we get cucked by nip

doesnt sound real at all. if its real your parents are pretty fucked, and they are just dumbed down.

How are they fucked and dumped down?

>are they fucked
literal. learn english
>dumbed down
kinda analogy. they care too much bout themselves as chinese in the west and as a result have become simple minded bigots.

I really want to live in taiwan but im not chinese ;__;

Enjoy having acute appendicitis and dying on the floor of the mall because chinese are automatons without empathy

Well, at least you can kick their children in the head as a substitute for footie, everyone will keep walking like in an M. Night Shyamalan film

You're 22. Make your own decisions in life. I mean look at this crap mummy and papa are still make life decisions for you people when you've already spent two decades. 1/5 of your life spent sucking mommys tits.

Judging from your posts, I think I know why they want to send you to China. Guangzhou is actually quite a nice city, less smog than other big cities in China and a really nice public transit system.

Don't be a fucking autist, meet qts and eat better food than you can get in Australia. You're also super close to HK and Shenzhen, you should make the most of your opportunity.

>Judging from your posts, I think I know why they want to send you to China.
But what can china do for me? Everything i need is already here. I feel like theyre going to sign me up to a chinese bootcamp.
>eat better food than you can get in Australia.
What? Are you a guangzhou student studying in America?

FUCK OFF CHINK

Also i dont make a lot of money so i cant meet qts.

well fuck you are screwed. The only reason anyone from china moves back to china is because they earn some sort of degree they can show off at the locals.

You'll come back a tougher man, or you wont come back at all.

Pearl river region is literally GOAT in china you dumbfuck. You should be glad that your grandparents dont live in some africa tier village in rural china.

>Pearl river region is literally GOAT in china you dumbfuck.
Im sorry i have no idea what you mean. I googled pearl river and its just a wide river with buildings next to it. Guangzhou doesnt look like a dump it looks pretty modern actually from google image at least...

Just don't forget your western values. Enjoy the qts, get a job if you can, go back a year later and tell your parents what they want to hear about you growing up. Nothing to be afraid of. Just don't get cucked back to Asian values.

He said the Pearl River region as opposed to rural China.

Nigga guangzhou is a tier 1 city you are literally next to nice cities like shenzhen, hk, and macao.
Get some hot qts in shenzhen and go introduce her to your parents faggot.

You'll be fine Zhang.

I myself am going on a pilgrimage to Mongolia in May.

So... Guangzhou is a large city like any other first world western countries or not? Also i work in an electronics store i dont have a large amount of wealth so i wont be getting girls anyway

how the hell did you even end up like this? i think your parents are right about this decision desu.

just work and make friends with the people in the store, then follow them to the bar or something

Nigga you can teach english there and make $$$$ also guangzhou is literally one of the richest cities in china after shanghai, shenzhen you dumb fuck you should be lucky you arent going to some dirt poor rural shithole.

But arent you suppose to not trust anyone in china?

In what way is living in Canada better than Korea? Seems so hideously boring compared to how fun living in Busan was for me.

So guangzhou is actually a nice place? As in its modern. Not too behind from real cities?

im chinese in southeast asia. i speak the language but fuck me if i ever have to live longer than 5 days in that forsaken hellhole of a country. they just build and build and leave their shit to rot. its true. nothing will happen to you because you are an unimpt cuck

Does China have public uni? Maybe you can go there, suck their Chinese taxes and get a degree out of it.

not strangers no
friends are another story

Id probably have to pay a lot of money for it esp since im not a citizen

Its literally one of the best places for a foreigner to live faggot. I worked there for two years. Theres a walmart, tepco and everything there. If you are lonely there are also a fuckton of english teachers fags there as well. Go search advchina on youtube faggot those fags live there.