Who was your countries worst leader?

Who was your countries worst leader?

Angela Merkel

YOUR country

Too many to list. Main names that come to mind are Bush, Obama, Reagan, and Lyndon

I'm too ashamed to post a picture of t***a h*****n

This faggot was responsible for bringing that shame World Cup to Brazil. He deserves to die like Mussolini did die.

so Angela Merkel

Good riddance

>lula
>bad

Hello bolsokid, did you miss school today?

Malcolm Turnbull and I say that as a member of the Liberals
Beyond that, Rudd

>t***a h*****n
genghis khan?

What about Holt?

He wasn't shit, just dead

>a member of the liberals

King Ferdinand VII or General Franco.

F7 betrayed his family, then the army, then the whole nation and lost almost all American colonies in pointless wars instead of respecting the representation that was granted to them constitutionally.

Gral. Franco destroyed all the attempts to make Spain a modern, secular, European country with international projection and cost us an offset of about 30 years with the rest of the civilised world, economically and socially speaking.

I would say F7 was the worst overall. He paved the way for the four civil wars we had in less than 140 years. At least some of Franco's henchmen were smart, like Fraga or D'Ors.

Otto had a hard life

Yeah ama

Naturally our worst rulers were spanish governors they absolutely blow @ ruling

How many cocks do you suck on a daily basis?

Probably not THE worst but down there with Vargas and all the irrelevant ones no one remembers.

None m8

>Franco destroyed all the attempts to make Spain a modern, secular, European country

I don't see the problem

Tie between Zygmunt Waza, Stanisław Poniatowski and Józef Beck (not really a leader, but im going to count him anyway)

My dad's aunt was an illiterate adult and my grandpa had to hunt for insects in order to get fed after the war. Spain tried to eradicate illiteracy and infant malnutrition in the 1930s and Fascism stopped all that effort. We have got nothing to thank Franco for.

Willy dindu nuffin

How is he worse than Abbott though ?

All of them since De Gaulle

>poniatowski
>bad

for shame poland

Peron

Poland was partitioned because of that retard, he was fine with fucking catherine the great and being her puppet.
His brother was based though. Fought for Napoleon and shieet.

Objectively Hitler because of the war he couldn't win.

He wasnt that bad actually

It was his Generals who pushed shit over the edge

Rudolph II who actually started the 30 years war
or
Henry IV who managed to piss off the pope and half his lords

Really Germany has had largely competent leaders, even the above werent that bad.

I suppose the hapsburgs have some genuine retards

>Emperor Ferdinand1 the good-natured of Austria (1793-1875) once said: "It is easy to govern, but what is difficult is to sign one's name." His favourite amusement was to wedge himself in a wastepaper basket and roll over and over like a ball. Ferdinand was sadly retarded with an over-large head with a flat skull and water on the brain.

NO BULLY COUSIN WILLY
he had depression ya know

That's what happens when your father is also your brother and your uncle.

My friend I'm afraid he meant Napoleon's servant Jozef.

oh sorry I'm drunk and didn't seen you mentioned him

not Hitler?

Der Ewige Juden

>Wilhelm "What do I need alliances?" of Hohenzollern
>Wilhelm "Without colonies nobody will respect german (even if we just beat down of the biggest powers in europe (france) and gave them there 7-1)" of Hohenzollern
>Wilhelm "yeah lets support the Austrians who haven't even mobilised yet and want to go in a few hours" of Hohenzollern
THe most true thing he ever said was "If she [his grandma, Queen Victoria] would have been alive, she wouldn't have allowed it [the great war]"