Toronto is objectively better than New York Shitty

New York City smells like garbage, it's full of rats and Jews, and it's too expensive and pretentious. Toronto has all of the culture, entertainment, diversity, architecture and whatnot, but it actually feels like a real city, where real people can afford to live, and people are actually friendly.

>Toronto has all of the diversity
Leafs still consider diversity a good thing?

Toronto is where all the mentally ill, fags, trannies and non-whites go.

I like having an unlimited selection of ethnic food and exotic pussy. And what a lot of people don't realize is that our immigration policies are much more selective than in Eurabia, we screen them well and get the good ones, unlike in Eurocucks who just let in whoever.

Even all the screening in the world doesn't cover up the stench or who commits the crime in the city.

It's not a perfect system, and unfortunately we do let in African refugees who often end up in this city, but Toronto is hardly unsafe. It's safer than any American city of any size, and in terms of crime per capita it is safer than most Canadian cities.

most anywhere is objectively better than nyc, only turbojews and trust fund kiddies disagree

Don't listen to the Sup Forumstards (they need to go back). OP is actually correct. However, there are much better cities than Toronto in Canada.

You don't have to be a "Sup Forumstard" to realize that half the city is non-white

But you do have to be a Sup Forumstard if you think that makes it worse than NYC.

People from Toronto hate our Laine so i don't like them.

No one said it was better, they're both quite awful.

People only live in these cities because of work.

OP here. Work is important, but I could find work in other cities too. I live in Toronto for the nightlife, live music, and professional sports.

Yes, hello, this is Toronto. Please keep buying properties. This is the best city in Canada. Goodbye.

*tosses you into a vat of boiling tar*

>Canada

t. Toronto real estate agent

lmao bait
toronto is one of the worst large cities in north america

>wrost
That's a funny way of spelling *best*. We still have a tram system which is rare for North America. Trams are the most red pilled form of transportation.

what makes them so red pilled? what is a blue pilled method of transportation?

In fact, if you plan on moving to Toronto, I highly suggest looking at properties in *North Parkdale*, a highly *gentrified* area.

>what makes them so red pilled?
The smooth ride on the tracks doesn't jiggle your brain and lower your IQ.

>what is a blue pilled method of transportation?
Probably one of those low ride buses. Those things shake your brains a lot.

OP here and I disagree on this one. Trams are an industrial age relic, they don't belong on the streets of a modern city, they are ugly and get in the way of traffic. We need to expand our subway system.

I would keep the Queen Street car for nostalgic reasons and because it's a great way for tourists to see Toronto from one end to the other, but get rid of all other tram lines.

Have you ever tried a modern, proper tram system?
Like Europe is full of them.

Toronto streetcar is a shitty, ancient piece of shit that stucks on traffic because no separated lanes.

I bet you live in the burbs.

>Toronto streetcar is a shitty, ancient piece of shit that stucks on traffic because no separated lanes.
There is one line with a separated lane and we're getting new trams. The old ones are 30+ old.

Here's the new one.