500 more rapefugees crossed last night EU border in spanish enclave Ceuta

500 more rapefugees crossed last night EU border in spanish enclave Ceuta

Good job Spain

youtu.be/_Ae1jLxx-Mc

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-39002111
elpais.com/elpais/2014/02/14/inenglish/1392410803_256988.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We can't do shit. Look it up, It is some bullshit EU law.

nobody fucking owns an EU flag, I don't even know where they're sold. So who is giving them to these people?

They look healthy as fuck, some even yoked. Where exactly are these so-called starving Africans?

relax, we solve this shit easily by sending them all to the French border like we always do, also, you're taking things to seriously, it was only 400 compared to the thousands that enter in the southwest frontiers.

Wtf they look battle scarred and terrified brb going to donate all my stuff to them

>LIBERTA

These retards think they'll be freer here. Lol

I've seen more than once images of Spanish navy patrols that are called by the same sub-saharan people on the boats that are floating somewhere in the mediterranean, the faggots arrive with no papers (so they can't be identified and send back) but they have some of the best cell phones on the market.

>It is some bullshit EU law
When it is refugees it is a Geneva Convention law-agreement.The problem is that immigrants are also trying to pass as refugees.

There is a difference between refugees and immigrants. I've noticed that a lot of people can't separate the two.

This. They don't stay here anyway. We just move them to France. That country is already dead.

we actually move them to the north of Catalonia to centers with open doors, if they actually want to go to France nothing will stop them.

>500 more rapefugees crossed last night EU border in spanish enclave Ceuta

so they're still in africa then.
what's the problem?
it shouldn't be difficult for spaniards to deport them or whatever

This. I don't understand. Don't tell me there's some law that forces Spain to move them to mainland Europe.

>Africans in Africa

holy shit

Why does Spain even want to keep these useless enclaves? They don't seem to have any importance.

the reporter even says that those niggers met their friends that have been there in the "camp" for months.
so I don't really know what they're doing with these africans but they don't seem to be releasing them on Europe.

Law? Nah

But there is no infrastructure for regugees in enclaves so after few days they will be moved to Europe

at least PSG won against Barcelona.

>speak french
>wave around EU and spanish flag
>clearly loves their momma

i see absolutely nothing wrong with this migration.

There are Spaniards living there (maybe 50% of the population of those cities, due to immigration).
It could be complicated to relocate or just abandon them.

>relax, we solve this shit easily by sending them all to the French border like we always do,
this, they don't stay in Spain because we are poor so sandniggers cross the border to France

they don't stay in France too, no job
they continue north to join uk

>bbc.com/news/world-europe-39002111
>But most migrants are intercepted and returned to Morocco, and those who do make it over the fences are eventually repatriated or released.
wow, it's nothing

We have full control of the strait thanks to Ceuta.

We can't do anything, not even shoot rubber bullets at them because the fucking sweeds and nourthern Europeans would get mad at us.

elpais.com/elpais/2014/02/14/inenglish/1392410803_256988.html

Who cares. There is no way to enforce anything EU. Hungary did whatever they wanted eventually. Call the EU bluff.

Spexit when?

Please shoot them the next time, Spain has the right to protect her borders.

when people finally get tired of EU, I suspect very soon.

The lefties that teach them how to sneak in

With all of this going on I'm just amazed it hasn't already happened

400 got in, it's hardly a problem when you consider that greece, Italy and other southeast borders let hundreds pass every year. Honestly and you can google it the Spanish border the the most efective in the south of Europe, we spend 20 millions/years sending this people back.

>refugees

Do they look like syrians to you?

They're subsaharian immigrants. They'll go into an internment centre for foreigners right there in Ceuta. Sometimes the moroccans chill out and take some of the lads, though.

The ideal solution though would be to give these and the rest of the lads interned elsewhere a free train ticket to the Cshithckzhs republik, so they can rapefugee your obsessed shilling ass and you get to see rapefugees and nigger lads in your shithole country for once

STOP

Un campo de minas y mas cuchillas y se arregla el problema

O un buen muro de hormigón como el que tienen los judios montado.