Hav lil bro

>hav lil bro
>beggin me to get him a google play giftcard for his fav game (in app purchase)because parents wont
>agree and kinda promise to get him one hes the best bro one could hav always helps me out
> go to buy the card online
>mfw in the place where we liv i can only buy one worth upwards of a 100$ which i dont hav because poorfag
If any kind user has a google play gift card that they dont need and willing to giv away you will make both mine and lil bros day you're the only people i can ask i know its a rare chance im just hoping i hav a stroke of luck.. Thanx
Email [email protected]

Other urls found in this thread:

supforums.com/thread/690758365/miscellaneous/trips-has-to-buy-me-a-game-on-steam.html
tapatalk.com/topic/1115596-b-random/ddbb0511a985fdd15f01523531b0ae64-please-help-me-out-my-credit-card-got-blocked-while-buying-something
supforums.com/thread/699115470/miscellaneous/can-some-kind-user-please-help-a-bro-out.html
supforums.com/thread/690902584/miscellaneous/friend-me-for-a-free-game-just-got-paid-and-look.html
supforums.com/thread/690383859/miscellaneous/poorfag-here-its-my-birthday-and-i-have-no-way-to.html
supforums.com/thread/690589836/miscellaneous/poorfag-here-is-there-a-way-to-get-free-xbox-live.html
support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2651410?hl=en-IN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Giftcard worth any value will be greatly appriciated

Just get him a visa giftcard, it can be used anywhere like a credit card. I got one worth $25 once so they definitely accept low ammounts

This.
/thread

I dont think so user playstore only accepts play cards but thanx for ur suggestion

Bump

>[email protected]
supforums.com/thread/690758365/miscellaneous/trips-has-to-buy-me-a-game-on-steam.html
tapatalk.com/topic/1115596-b-random/ddbb0511a985fdd15f01523531b0ae64-please-help-me-out-my-credit-card-got-blocked-while-buying-something
supforums.com/thread/699115470/miscellaneous/can-some-kind-user-please-help-a-bro-out.html
supforums.com/thread/690902584/miscellaneous/friend-me-for-a-free-game-just-got-paid-and-look.html
supforums.com/thread/690383859/miscellaneous/poorfag-here-its-my-birthday-and-i-have-no-way-to.html
supforums.com/thread/690589836/miscellaneous/poorfag-here-is-there-a-way-to-get-free-xbox-live.html

Yeah. you are some kind of online begger that should get fucked. "I am poor" "its my birthday" "my brother really wants one and he is awesome" "fuck you I am poor"

Kek

The visa giftcards can be entered as credit cards

Thats it, time to have some fun
Everyone start to dig and try to ruin this guy

So which is it, are you a liar or just fucking retarded?
support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2651410?hl=en-IN

Liar.. I dont hav a bro but true about the not available under 100$ and i cant buy visa cards where i live they dont accept my currency.. I really fuckin need a play card im sorry

Liar.. I dont hav a bro but true about the not available under 100$ and i cant buy visa cards where i live they dont accept my currency.. I really fuckin need a play card im sorry

I didnt mean to reply to you nigger

You know you're full of shit, right? Google Play cards come in lower amounts - pic very related.

He is under 16 its not worth it.

>shop link?
Why dont just go to a gast station?

Why do you need it?`why are you lying?

Show me the google play card that is worth exactly a goat and op*s ass. There is a reason they want atleast 100 dollar cash from him

Not op but I would use gift cards since I'm on a $30 phone

I need it for this game i play in app purchase its a very rare offer which i dont wanna miss

Get a credit card, just sign up for any you see

Too bad. Nobody helps begging liars.

I swear bro im not lying im not murican.. play cards dont come in lower denomination's where i liv

where do you live? you lied already about your brother

Go fuck yourself.
After that get a fucking job, nigger.

Its fine bro ill liv without the card but im really not lying no reason to believe me

Bullshit you can buy visa cards with cash, every gas station and Walmart has them

Le xdd

Op yer a fucking jew, nice try though

Not murican

You already admitted that you lied dafuck

Kek thanx cant blame me for tryin ryt

Hence i said no reason to believe me bro but im really not lying i admitted the first lie

Not op but how do I make money without fucking? I'm 18 and no money, dropout and no id. The id in my state costs roughly $30. I dropped out because I saw the damage the school was doing to my generation

fuck man
how life does your bad get where you feel nothing by making up stories to try and get stuff from better off people

and mobile games are cancer
just hack that shit you pleb

Go to school and get a job, or go to school and pickup a trade

I know they are but i dont hav a pc to game on if you want you can send me one my lil bro has cancer its his dying wish

Seriously you can get all in app purchases free

I guess your Lil bro is gonna die without ever having played on a pc then
>because nobody here is gonna give you jack shit.
I hope you get cancer for real

Could you offer anything in retun for a gift card?

Hacking will get me banned

It doesn't unless it is a faggot game like Clash of Clans then it just won't work

I hav nothing bro hence im beggin

Would coding get me far without a diploma? Even if it's shitty Java/JavaScript

About as far as mowing grass, only twice as miserable

My accounts got banned before

Last bump

Google rewards surveys. Asks questions on places you visit if you keep gps on. Gives google play credit, not a lot but it adds up.

Look for an app called Zeek and if you sign up with the code 2XBLNWWD you get £5 off a purchase
You can basically buy gift cards and stuff for cheap. I'm a fattie so I spend my money on hungry house

I hope you got the request user. I wish i could hekp, but as a poor user i feel you

Thanx user i appriciate it

Not avail able in the place wher i liv bro but thanx

Sorry my dude

Not even remotely worth the time bro

Its just my luck user no worries i appriciate your help