Wtf my country is basically Nazi Germany now

Wtf my country is basically Nazi Germany now.

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/careers
youtube.com/watch?v=ruNrdmjcNTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf I love ronald drumf now

>ICE at the taco stand

howling

what is this ICE

Good

good

immigration and customs enforcement

Spread the word
Undocumented deportation force. Hopefully courts will shut it down and bting the undocumented back home

I don't know what this is and I'm too drunk to care if anyone can explain it.

They're the people who are allowed to enforce immigration laws now.

HAHAHAHHAA
UN MESAJE A DENL TRUNK
PINCHE PENDEJO

>undocumented

I think you mean illegal alien.

That one is actually pretty vile

They're undocumented. They don't have papers

people being persecuted just because they came here illegally to leech off of the hard work of others

really steams my beans

Solid H2O

If you're an illegal immigrant, don't have kids tbqh. I don't know how anyone could be so impulsive that you'd put a child into your situation. By being an illegal, you have to know that immigration is going to hunt you like you're a fugitive. Its just plain irresponsible.

But I have no clue why I give a damn.

>oy vey Trump is deporting illegals who are convicted felons

Fuck off shill

Picking vegetables, cooking, cleaning, building homes, mowing lawns, and babysitting children aren't things leeches do

que lindo es no ser chicano seniores

Yeah, it's not right. Because the kids are Americans, and what happens to them when your dumb ass get deported? You either stick them in an American orphanage or you drag them back to Mexico. I'm not sure what's worse.

>convicted felons
Proof?

California spent 24 billion on illegals last year. Fuck off.

Actually every country should enforce this. Why else does this term "illegal" exist?

if you think it's more productive to have exploited labor do all of the physical work in the world, why not just remove all of the world's borders and instate a 65 cent minimum wage?

Just execute the kids. That will stop them from coming here tonhave anchor babies.

They've been doing this though. Long before Trump.

And it made much more than that from illegals

>pleading constitutional rights that you do not have
Really boils my noodles

Still don't want to pay for Jose and Juanita to shit out 8 future criminals.

this
how can they plead the fifth if the american contitution dont apply to them

They pay for themselves and illegals don't have that many children

The constitution applies to everyone that lives on American territory

These people are being sent to mexico. Not Africa, I don't get why they're having heart attacks.

>illegal
>lives anywhere
'no'

>illegals don't have that many children
there is literally no evidence of this

Because god forbid law prevails

Only 11 (30) million to go

ICE ICE BABY

>random latino thinks he knows my country's laws

good on ya america, finally taking out the spic trash

man i need to get a job in ICE

So, how's Pence?

>break the law
>get a lawyer
the fuck

We need some STOP THE BOATS tier propaganda

They're hiring.

ice.gov/careers

False. Law is a social contract. By being bound by the terms of law, you gain the protection of the law. Citizenship (or legal residence) is the foundation of this contract; the signature on the core clause, the fundamental agreement. A non citizen (or illegal resident) is covered only hy international law and possesses only internationally recognized rights.

To imply that US law can protect non-citizens is a violation of international sovereignty, since by the same logic it gives the US justification to enforce national law on anyone in the world. After all, if you don't need to have been born or accepted by the US to be subject to the US's laws, that'd mean we could arrest some illegal immigrant's family in Mexico City for accepting illegal funds if we felt like it.

As long as they don't gas mexicans and invade us like they did with Poland I'm good

STOP THE SPICS
T
O
P

T
H
E

S
P
I
C
S

Yes, I'll go back to my home in the suburbs. I'm in college right now. Meanwhile, you're stuck in Favelazil. Sad!

Immigration lawyers

STOP THE HATE*

>These people are being sent to mexico. Not Africa
Hmmmmm

>Immigration lawyers
that's the point
they broke the fucking immigration law
>but muh open borders

>afraid that hell be sent back
>amerindian
>manlet
el chicano sirs

Open borders or welfare. You can't have both. See Europe for example.

Austin used to be a sanctuary city right? Trump is actually getting some things done while he does all this other stupid shit at least

What's wrong with that? Mexico isn't a bad place.

Texas outlawed sanctuary cities. Based Texas.

They didn't break any laws.

You can if illegals are given citizenship.

>In February 2017, the Texas Senate passed (on a party-line vote) legislation that would require city, county, and college campus law enforcement "to hold an arrested person in custody while [ICE] looks into his or her immigration status" and deny state grant funding if they fail to do so.[22] The legislation has the support of Republican Governor Greg Abbott.[22]

Nope, they have to come in legally.

if they entered the country illegaly, they did.

The vast majority did.

The same thing as illegal.

>They didn't break any laws.
>-illegal- immigrants

Yeah and they overstayed their visa. They have to go back.

And by overstaying their visa they violated the law.

I like how leftists pretend laws don't exist instead of fighting for them to be repealed.

Melania set a precedent. She worked here illegaly.

So illegal

Fucking kill yourself faggot

Well, it is if you are poor and they emigrate in the first place because they were poor here so..

>They didn't break any laws.
it's a crime to enter a country without permission

No she didn't. Fake news.

>liberal education

See
No, it was proven. Trump also used undocumented immigrant labor.

can i plead the second now and go buy an assault rifle

Proofs

So, according with your logic a mass murderer and an immigrant who works his ass off to sustain his family are the same?

Reminder that Republicans control the White House, Senate, and Congress, and all of the leftists in the country whining on Twitter won't stop us from securing our borders

Yes because the constitution applies to everyone on earth and the moon.

obviously not, I would rather the immigrant just gets deported and the people who helped him/her get hit with hefty fines

a mass murderer deserves harsh punishment

based
thanks usa
youtube.com/watch?v=ruNrdmjcNTc

Do you care about laws at all?

Honestly, I'm not sure what to think about sending people who were brought here as children to what is basically a foreign country to them.

Criminals? Sure. New, single arrivals? Yup.

Children who spent years here, or people who came here as children tears ago should be given a chance.

Based

Not unjust ones.

Of course not. One gets decades in prison, possibly followed by execution, the other just gets the boot over the border.

Fuck, deportees even get flown first fucking class. We even get some people who hop the border and turn themselves in for the free meal.

Alternative facts detected.

>amnesty to criminals

Doing that encourages more to come here in hopes that their children will have a better life. Anchor baby and dreamer policies. It might seem harsh but there has to be a line drawn to actually halt the flow of illegals.

Then challenge the law in court. Having people ignore it causes more problems. Leftists are simpletons.

>immigration laws
>unjust

But what about the kids user?

What if you were brought here at age 2, lived here for 16 years, and then you were hauled off to some hellish Mexican shithole, even if you never committed a single crime save being in the country illegally?

They should be sent back too.

deport the whole family

Maybe you should adopt them.

Although it seems like you're channeling your sympathy to Latinos when there are plenty of folks at home in the USA who have to pay for the mistakes of their parents, and I don't see a tear shed.

What do you tell legal immigrants, who went through all those applications and visa procedures, if there are people who come there for free illegally?

>allowing illegal immigrants to be exploited by unfair wages, shitty living conditions, and price-gouging smugglers, while denying jobs to honest workers and artificially unbalancing the value of labor
>allowing Mexico to suffer as a sizable proportion of their prime labor force deserts the country, slowing their own national growth and production, while sending back money that further imbalances the Mexican economy by driving inflation
>allowing an avenue for the drug trade to exist, when it's responsible for 75% of all of Mexico's problems

You are a fucking idiot. Illegal immigration harms every party involved. The only one who benefits is the immigrant in the shirt term; in the long term, they still lose out.