Why is Europe so third world?

Woman in wheelchair raped by 6 people in Sweden

google.co.jp/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3831991/amp/Wheelchair-bound-woman-gang-raped-six-migrants-Swedish-asylum-centre-asking-use-toilet.html?client=ms-android-motorola

Other urls found in this thread:

shanghaiist.com/2017/02/03/girl_run_over_peeing.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who the fuck asks to use a toilet at an asylum centre?

What??? You couldn't have gone to a McDonalds or something?

yeah fucking cripple had it coming

As you can see, nothing is wrong in Swede....just another day. Trump is crazy man.....

>you will never be able fuck cripples just like in your dreams

Lucky bastards

Euros don't have free public toilets

It's odd

Similarly to how asking to use the toilet at a law firm would be strange

Well, actually "May I use your toilet?" in swedish sounds exactly like "Please gangbang me with 5 for your friends." in Arabic.
So really, she had it coming, she should have educated herself. No pity for ignorance.

He's right though, it is weird as fuck. Would make way more sense to go to any other places pretty much. I have never had to hit the can and been like, hey, wonder if this embassy or city building has a pisser? Let me go check the local homeless shelter for a can.

this sounds kind of like my visual novels

So she became the toilet instead.

Rin is best girl

Maybe she is a plumber?

kek

if trump was smart he should have said he was referring to that case of the 13 year old that was raped and her refugee of peace only getting 2 months for it

"equal opportunity rapists".

You are truly a gentleman of fine taste

Kek

Muslims swedes are still swedes

This part of their culture and we need to respect it

T. Swede on holiday

>The Daily Mail

>pic related

That sounds pretty fucking hot.

its true though. There was a big protest by all the locals that was on the news too

>bashing true stories because of their source

why is asia so third world?
shanghaiist.com/2017/02/03/girl_run_over_peeing.php

You can expect anything from the syrian menace but this sounds a bit too fake to me.

Sweden is so shit that even their terrorist attacks are fake

probably niggers

b-but I thought we live in an age when you can just call stuff you don't like "fake news" and call it a day

>swedes

It's not confirmed, although suspected, that it was refugees. No one has confirmed or denied.
However the story is true.

She clearly wanted it and came begging for the D but was probably caught in the act and screamed rape to save face.

Gang-""""""""""raped""""""""""

>Woman in wheelchair raped by 6 people in Sweden
>people

It clearly says migrants, not people in your pic Samurai san

What a racist woman, deserved it

Who wlse would be raping her in an asylum for refugees? Is it just the popular local hangout for swedish youths?