HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_fg5amio4jU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

poor moldova.
>resist russian rebels in transnistria
>ukraine shows its solidarity in struggling against russia by blocking access to water

WTF! I hate Ukraine now

The best part is how when you zoom out, the other waterways don't even link with the sea.

JUST BOS MY COAST UP

how does this work? do they pay croatia a fee to have access?

No they have a little strip of coast

>that tiny strip of Croatian coast
What's the point?

Canada DICCED by FRANCE

JAJAJAJAJAJAJA weon

Neum is actually a nice little town. It's just kind of hilarious how Croatia has a gigantic coastline, while Bosnia has a puny little strip.

Its the one part of three coast the ottomans were able to conquer back when Venice controlled the area

*the

fug wrong pic

soon

ECKS DEE

youtube.com/watch?v=_fg5amio4jU

yeah i already see that video

Headquarters, Land Forces
Falkland Islands

INSTRUMENT OF SURRENDER
I, the undersigned, Commander of all the Argentine land, sea and air forces in the Falkland Islands surrender to Major General J.J. MOORE CB OBE MC* as representative of Her Britannic Majesty's Government.

Under the terms of this surrender all Argentine personnel in the Falkland Islands are to muster at assembly points which will be nominated by General Moore and hand over their arms, ammunition, and all other weapons and warlike equipment as directed by General Moore or appropriate British officers acting on his behalf.

Following the surrender all personnel of the Argentinian Forces will be treated with honour in accordance with the conditions set out in the Geneva Convention of 1949. They will obey any directions concerning movement and in connection with accommodation.

This surrender is to be effective from 2359 hours ZULU on 14 June (2059 hours local) and includes those Argentine Forces presently deployed in and around Port Stanley, those others on East Falkland, West Falkland and all outlying islands.

[signature] Commander Argentine Forces
[signature] J. J. MOORE Major General
[signature] Witness - Pennicott

2359 hours 14 June 1982

Galtieri was a faggot