startimes.com
>قصص الانبياء بالصلصال
youtu.be/SogFfP7L0MQ

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XKG7cQEL0Lk
youtu.be/4g4Z5yZ2_Gk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ob9gSxU7DnI
youtube.com/watch?v=w7N5hCT29mA
macleans.ca/news/canada/sudden-influx-of-syrian-refugees-overwhelmed-n-b-high-school-documents/
my.mixtape.moe/iwxvcj.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ناموا ولا تستيقظـوا ما فــاز إلاَّ النُّـوَّمُ

وَمَاقَتَلُوهُ وَمَا صَلَبُوهُوَلَكِنْ شُبِّهَ لَهُمْ
ت. يهودا

/mena/ people are the most attractive peoples in the world
prove me wrong

>protip: you can't

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XKG7cQEL0Lk

anyone know the lyrics / song name to the nasheed at 4:12?

youtu.be/4g4Z5yZ2_Gk :)

Fuck ISIS and fuck Arabic people

@71412367

>Syrian
>Wears Saudi keffiyeh
I don't think so

EVERY MENA THREAD SHOULD CONTAIN ONE TURKMENELI MAP

found it on google desu

I'm thinking about relocating and working in Germany once I graduate in the upcoming months. The only downfall would be that I have to learn German at a level of at least A2 and the salary there is rly rly rly shtty compared to America.
Any of you ever been to Germany before? Also Hchm / Sargon you guize still here?

I used to think Arabic is shit but I realized it sounds so cute on girls.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ob9gSxU7DnI

Most manual labourers wear it to get protection from the sun. They even wear it here. Also Indian manual workers wore it in the gulf when I went there.

Even Kurds in here wear those.

that was quite nice, I've noticed this style of music is common with pretty much all middle eastern cultures, syrian, turk, lebanese, kurdish, iranian etc. is there a specific kind of name for this genre?

I think it's Lebanese/Syrian.

I just bought some humus.

How do I make it myself next time?

But do they wear the red one which is the Saudi style or do they wear the Palestinian Levantine style like in pic related?

Both. I doubt they know the difference anyway since they are poor ppl.

I buy it mn 3and al fawal and that's it :)

We call these kind of music Arabesk.

post turkish music plz

>Egyptians actually bowing down to saudi supremacy by wearing their Keffiyeh
This makes me sad :(

>oh this scarf is my show of solidarity with ma palestanian niggas, I have a lot of respect for middle eastern culture
how do you react?

Rough times lol. In my experience most Saudis come to Egypt in their expensive cars and show off and act like their better than everyone else because they have money. Most of the Saudis whether male or female that come to Egypt for vacation come to do drugs and party with hookers. Friend rented his beach house out to a bunch of Saudi business men in their 30s and they ended up finding rolling papers and used condoms all over the flat.

youtube.com/watch?v=w7N5hCT29mA

I was listening to this

They would get beheaded for that kind of behaviour in their home country. Same thing with Iranians who come to Turkey. Except they are more respectable and cultured than any Arab.

Muh niggah XD
Not bad. It sounds close to folk.
rude

Arabic = language
Arab = beoble
Ask in deutsch for many (you)s :P
I've been to germany
Was wollen Sie wissen?

How was it there? :3
I don't speak it pretty much unfortunately. Not yet anyways lol

Actually it was with school that I went there and I have only vague memories now but I do know movie park was very fun

guess
where he from ?

Syria?

nope

Syrian
Oh kk.
Who knows I might even get to visit you sometime >=) Mwhahaa

Iranian?
Lol we thought the same
Yeah that would be cool! I want to the actual country some day

no he is arab.

Hell yeah. We'll have tons of fun I guess ^ ^
But it's sort of a hard choice for me. If I decide to work in Germany I won't be able to work in the US m(.___. )m
Turk?

He is a ... p*lestinian

yeah he looks like one

lol
nope. :-DD

Tbh if I was you I'd go to the US, since you're more familiar with the US. It also, like you said earns more.
Tbh he does but I see some humanity in his eyes I can spot a palestinian from miles away they have soulless dajjal eyes just like the jews and kurds
Ok then its a leb

nope :-DDDD

An iraqi

no again.
:Dd

is he from a levant country?
Lol Yeah. I'm still comparing all the pros and cons desu. ugh so stressful.
Why do you hate palis so much tho?

yes

Dont tell me its a jordanian? Kinda unfair since they are the same as palis desu
think good about it desu
Mmmm lets just say that they are disloyal people. And I have my reasons but I dont want to sound like a bitter person lol. I'm not a zionist btw i dont think the israelis are all good either.

The Hashemite kingdom of basketball

tru

Who is he? Where does he live?

>Who is he?
a friend from Facebook.
>Where does he live?
in Palestine

I don't like their diaspora either. Got my share of bad experiences so its k.
I will thnx.

Jordanians wear the red and white shmagh and palestinians wear black and white.

Thanks

How are my vassal states doing?

ok

Is that a Muhammad cartoon?
I thought that you guys were forbidden to draw pictures of him.

ASTOGFIRULLAH
muhammed has a beard
Funny though I always used to think that he was jewish
His cat's name was Azrael after all
Followers of the shit islam can draw him tho

thats the founder of the so called "Religion" the Judaism, and as it known today he leads his people the Jews from his underground cave in Holland.

>shit islam
inshBPC you will never repeat those words

Muhammad died or our sins so that we could pleasure Polish men

Lol
Shit islam = shiite islam =/= (Y)sunni islam(Y)

>arabic alphabet doesnt write soft vowels when writing a word
kill me

Are you actually a practicing Muslim? Are you a Turk abroad or something? Genuinely curious.

Iraqi living in Jordan I think

She's Glorios Egypshaan :3 (may the gods of money bless her soul)

Sunnis deserve to be genocided.

>arabic alphabet doesnt write soft vowels
how do you guys tell apart word by word with just consonants?

It's a braindead person Do not reply to it, if you do it thinks it gained IQ points.
stay safe on the internet.
t. Internet higher junta police

No, I'm not a practicing muslim. I'm actually an atheist. I'm an egyptian girl born here.

What about you? I asked you in a different thread if you were a proxy or not because isn't it dangerous for you to infidel around here?

Iraqis have this typical look... no I could almost swear he has nothing to ever do with Iraq.

This is Baghdad ^ ^ Mashallah

>The documents repeatedly cite issues of tardiness and absenteeism among the 29 Syrian students at FHS and cultural confusion about gender roles. Some teachers complained about students refusing to speak English and using “peer pressure” to deter others who were trying.

>The teacher said another student told her that the line included foul language directed at a student from Israel.

>Other teachers described behavioural issues and younger students feeling intimidated by the older, non-English speaking students from Syria.

macleans.ca/news/canada/sudden-influx-of-syrian-refugees-overwhelmed-n-b-high-school-documents/

Syrians are messing up Canada. Lovely.

>when people talk when not talked to
Just reeeee desu

kek you guys that are cucks, not their fault

Mona, Assman and that retarded dutchthing should make a general in /trash/

AND This is the same place ... but AFTER the invasion :(
Astaghfirullah

>mona
>and that retarded dutchthing
????
Also you're a newfag you cant make the rules here who can and who cant post

That's nice, I became an apostate last year myself. Do you like living in the west? I've wanted to move for a while now.

Sorry, didn't see your post there. No, I'm not a proxy. Sup Forums isn't blocked for me and I doubt they'd care about my funposting here. The only thing they might actually make a fuss about is if I start posting atheist video of myself on YouTube, then I might get caught.

>71422599
>New fag
Sure, I've been in this General for 2 years. But I've been on Sup Forums since 2011-2012 :^)
Plus I'm from the only Arab country ITT so I an make the rules on you little Indians :^)

Hmm, Why is this bugatti-user so obsessed with you?__?

>In /mena/
>claims to be a girl

Confirmed male.

We'll get there eventually bro. Practice and practice.

They write some of the vowels (what my book calls long vowels). And in beginner text they use diacritics to denote short vowels. At some point, you get used to it.
Cn't you rd ths fr xmpl?

@71422736
I'm not Obsessed with anyone my male friend. All I'm doing is assuring cyber safety.

>I an make the rules on you little Indians :^)
Sorry to burst your bubble, But, You have no power outside of your cunt oh, Glorious Über-Sultan Muh-Ahmad-the-Muhammad

What's it like being an apostate in Saudi Arabia?

Ah ok here your (you) and congratulations.
Idk why me (mona) and assman give you so much asspain though. Maybe you need that saudi's cock to massage your prostate to calm you down.
Cool, stay safe though. I've became an apostate myself pretty recently as well. Before that I just didn't care since islam was never a big part of my life.
>do you like living in the west
Yes although the netherlands is so boring. Which country are you thinking of?

No idea desu. Lets just ignore, its hard to care when you dont even know who that poster is.
>he forgot about her

I can buy your whole shitfilled river and throw tampons in it to make the water blood, and act as if I'm moses so Israel plans the 6 minutes war and defeats your shit nation.
There you go, now I still have power.

She posted her timestamps tons of times here though o-o
I even skyped with her several times and can confirm she is a super qt 14.3 *^w^*

إسم الأغنية؟
my.mixtape.moe/iwxvcj.webm

(Note that I'm learning farsi though, which is similar but not quite.)

Are you talking about me you Emirati thing? Also, isn't mona just a roleplayer who craves attention?

No I did not post timestamps here. You're mistaking me for someone else, I did post a vocaroo in a thread somewhere else before.
Either way my gender doesn't matter.

She posted different sets of timestamps.
The only timestamp I'll accept is a pic of her putting her pinky in her nose and holding a time stamped paper with today's date on it.

No I'm talking about the tripfaggot dutch

>she posted different sets of timestamps
I never timestamped here before.

You did, you're now roleplaying as Mona to hide your retardation.

Well, you have to keep it secret like in the rest of MENA or even SEA. I guess most of these anons are atheists, as well. Have it easier because I'm a man, though.

>Which country are you thinking of?

idk desu

Wherever the Muslim community is smallest, I don't want much interactions with Arabs. I'm not even full Arab because my mom is Belgian and I have family there, so maybe I could start there.

No, I don't crave attention. I just want to post here like everyone else. The only one who brought me up out of nowhere is the emirati. Pretty autistic desu.