What's wrong with Greek alt-right faggots?

What's wrong with Greek alt-right faggots?

>Milo Yiannopoulos says that he "is advocating" for legal sex between 13 year olds! & older men.

theblaze.com/news/2017/02/19/video-surfaces-of-milo-yiannopoulos-defending-pedophilia-acu-board-reportedly-not-consulted-on-cpac-invite/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rFK3tbkNX-A
youtube.com/watch?v=kOaYX82gs1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he is not greek
he is british you dumbass

Based
Make shota great again

Don't disown your cousins!

>Milo Pedonnopoulos

brb need to post it on pol

good, I hope every attention whore that tries to piggyback on this site for easy fame goes the fuck away already. Maybe Spencer will be next.

>Gay nigger loving Jew
>"FUCKING NAZI!!"

why is the left so retarded

Actually watched the video and he never advocates that stuff. He says he was the predator, aka he wanted to suck the d.
dare i say.... fake news :D:D:D

Richard Spencer: fruity attention whore with an effeminate voice

>all this damage control

Game over faggot

because the fact that he is a nigger lover as a kink means he cant be racist. jesus Christ. didn't know Canadians had equally dumb alrrightfaggies

*alt-light
you dumb monkey

why hasn't this illegal faggot been deported out of the states yet,

why he looks white

>cleary doesn't advocate for it
>game over faggot

really gets the ol' noggin joggin

He works for Breitfart news. Half of Trump's inner circle come from there.

Listen to this ignorant cunt for example calling any question the interviewer asks him fake news youtube.com/watch?v=rFK3tbkNX-A

Damn, the anti-Milo shills are real.

>legal sex between 13 year olds
What's wrong here? when I was 13 I totally wanted to have sex with other 13 year olds.

There will outrage for about a day until people actually watch the video and realize he wasn't advocating for it

I am Greek

Milo is not alt right, the Daily Stormer disavows him

A gay Jew who fucks black men can't be a part of the alt right. White supremacy is the core principle of the alt right, according to founder Richard Spencer

Why is the alt right so full of gay white men? Closeted or not, it's obvious so many alt right leaders are gay.

Oh, I thought alt right was just a name for Sup Forums posters, conspiracy theorists and nationalistic politicians.

Outrage by who? Nobody gives 2 fucks.

cuz white chigs fut to fug not wite men.

>What's wrong with Greek alt-right faggots?
nothing
> >Milo Yiannopoulos says that he "is advocating" for legal sex between 13 year olds! & older men.
I had sex with a 13 yo before, it's perfectly legal here.

>when I was 13 I totally wanted to have sex with other 13 year olds.
You know that's legal here right.

You know, that's almost exactly how my hair looks after a fresh haircut too. Except that I'm blond.

t. gay white man

So he wasn't even defending it? Way to give him fuel for weeks to call out fake news.

Why is the left so utterly retarded?

OP somalian again?

yes, I was too autistic at the time to really do anything though.

because they have mommy and daddy issues and are mad at the world

>sex with other 13 year olds.

He's advocating adults fucking 13 year olds.

he literally said none of that in the video.

what 13 year old would want to have sex with some gross older guy? Milo is weird.

watch the video if you want to know

VMBO

youtube.com/watch?v=kOaYX82gs1E

So shareblue is shilling on Sup Forums now too.

What's shareblue? I'm being paid by Soros. Does Shareblue pay better?

All those angry responses from VMBO'ers in the comments lol.

>can't handle the bants
>damage control by claiming paid shills

Every time

if you're not being paid for this then that's pretty sad. This is what, your fifth thread in 24 hours?

All shekels lead to Soros so no pay rise lad.

That Finn is clearly a shill though, he's following standard antagonism procedures and everyone should ignore him.

You're even making threads on Sup Forums.

This is a full blown raid.

This is the height of paranoia. It's the biggest story on twitter. Literally tens of thousands of people are posting about it. Somehow you think I'm responsible for every post about it.

this desu

Fuck off you faggot, no one knows or gives two shits about who these cunts are, take your E-celeb poofter shit and fuck off from int

Total and complete ban

This

typical CTR shilling. This is manipulation of what he said as he easily proved and exposed it.

CTR are trying to discredit him, remember that leftists absolutly don't care about honesty and truth all they care is to win no matter what.

that's not how it works with the masses

And he's right you know

That's legal in Argentina

this fag doesnt look white

objectively his skin isnt white

why everyone pretends to not notice it

This.

Nautin kun tää persekipuinen vassari vikisee aina epätoivoisemmista ja epätoivoisemmista aiheista.

Taitaa alt-right hintit pelottaa narukätistä vässykkää :D

link to a website that isn't fucking stupid