When Japanese prided Four seasons

When Japanese prided Four seasons,

then you guys said every countries has a Four seasons.

is that really so?

southwest USA doesn't have 4 seasons

Most parts of the world have a hotter time, a colder time, a bit where it's getting hotter and the animals come out and a bit where it's getting colder and the animals stop coming out

Yup.

4 season suks

I wish there was eternal spring

Im SICK of the winter.

I neeeed spring to come plz

please don't steal our four seasons this is totally unique to japan

>Im SICK of the winter.
kys, Toyotomi

Shit I forgot the proxy

Fuck you just fuck you.
I live in a coastal city with warm oceanic wind. It barely goes below 0 here and I've seen snow fall once in my life.

Why don't you just go live where there's snow then? Not like French can handle the cold anyway.

>Why don't you abandon your friend, family, job and your 150 years old family house to get some snow ?
Rootless dunce.

>Complains about something but doesn't do anything about it

Some SEA countries have only three seasons.

>You can't state an unfortunate situation you're in

Not your personal blog.

>I've seen snow fall once in my life
C'mon mate. It's probably only a couple hour drive to somewhere in your country with snow. It's not that hard, you could do it at least once.

>Japanese prided Four seasons
Not correct
We pride THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FOUR SEASONS IN THIS PLANET.

Canadian 4 seasons

We have four seasons hotel.

Weakling

cant see canadian getting assfucked by chink

It's horrible it's usually 1-7 degrees in winter and even if it does snow the shit melts right away.

Australia has, depending on the location, up to 17 seasons. Pretty much all of them range between various degrees of heat and humidity but are distinguished by native flowering.
The four season system doesn't really work in most nations, it's basically really only suited to the somewhat small band of longitude where such places are located to be able to have the full range of sun, rain, snow, etc.

The Californian coast doesn't really experience winter the way most people imagine it. It virtually never snows on our coast; many of us have never seen snow in person. Instead, we get most of the year's rain in winter. This year, we've been fortunate enough to receive significantly more rain than usual. Hillsides that are usually brown are turning green for the first time in a good while.

Unfortunate?
Get fucked, cunt. You've got friends, a job, family and a family house. You've got more than most.

Snow is nice for kids but once you're an adult it just gets in the way all the time and it's a pain in the ass to drive. Not to mention shoveling snow.

Also it's only pretty and white on the first day. After that it gets progressively more disgusting and dirty.