1. Cunt

1. Cunt
2. Do you love your sister?

Flag
A lot

i like your sister also

It's not my sister in pic related though.

Have you tried to smell your sister's panty while she was taking a shower?

Flag
I don't have one

poonisia
yes

#justjapanesethings

thats not what i meant

ggl the panty sniffer it has nothing to do with race faggot

She has a thicc ass though.

I need a photo of her back for research purpose

I had a good chance to take a nice pic of her a little earlier today when she was making pancakes and her panties had bunched up between her butt cheeks, but I didn't have the time to grab my phone before she was finished.

Even if I did take the pic, I wouldn't share it with you though, I love my sister.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

you mean love like in my chinese comic books?

I want to see her naked and stuff, but I don't want to fuck her.

pls elaborate what you mean by stuff

Maybe snuggle up with her.

Well I hope you will make one tomorrow and will post it

you want to see her naked and snuggle but not fuck

Way too gross.

kys

this is not like my comic books told me

I just want to see some phat ass. That's all

finally getting into incest not only Gay? that's bad, soooo bad. accordingly your country is like a whore opening legs

Your sister walks around the house in her panties?

Yes.

But she has a top on, right?
What about yourself? Do you walk aroud the house wearing underwear only?

>But she has a top on
Yeah, a simple t-shirt.
>Do you walk aroud the house wearing underwear only
No.

I don't have sister x3

what? your sister is walks in your house on panties around you and doesn't have shame about it? that's weird, I smell something is going on in here

What's so weird about it? The panties cover her naughty bits.

>tfw no sister to cuddle with

yeah swede that is kinda fucking weird
even trailer park celtus has his sister wear some rags 'round the place ya know?

She covers up you dumb fuck.

What do you wear inside?

Uh, regular clothes?

How come your sister walks up and down in her panties but you have to cover yourself?

She just likes not wearing pants I guess.

They are Muslims and he is a woman.

Go half-naked too, dude.
If your sister does it, then it must be good.
Try it.

keked a lil' bit

I love Sweden now

she wants to have sex with you, sven

Nah, that's a bit too weird right now I think.

Why? She just prefers not wearing pants, that's all.

first she's just in panties, then shirtless, and in a future maybe even topless or with no panties, that's a sign, i know about this stuff, she wants you, man

She's been doing this for quite a while though. When she was younger she didn't even wear the panties.

Italy
Sure I do

When my sister used to walk around in a towel, I told her to put on some clothes. Now she no longer does it and I feel stupid.

duude fuck her

>This thread

fuck sweden, you're a weird cunt

when one is younger they don't have that shame one has when he's older, but that's no argument, in the future still that will happen, unlike you're okay with incest or want to fuck her, tell her to stop

There's no signs that she wants sex.

you've entertained this thread long enough to show you're obviously interested, sweden

give her your dick and rename your country sween.

I just want to imagine you walking around only on your underwear.
Do you consider yourself to be a good looking man?

Sure, except for my face I guess, it looks like the face of a Mongolian or something.

Hnnngg

Just do it, walk around on your underwear only.

you say you love your sister, right? now, the problem here is what kind of love is that love, is it like a family love, partner love, friend love, etc.? you understand what i'm saying, right?

Why?

And why not go fully nude then, to step it up a notch?

I like her as a sister, she's pretty, cute and sweet.

Idk, dude.
I just want to imagine a tall, good looking swedish guy walking up and down wearing underwear only.

with that comment you are making me to think that you have a partner love with here, like you actually want to fuck her, and judging by the other comment you posted, you don't want to have these thoughts, you know these thiughts are wrong and want to throw it to the trash and get it out of your head, but you can't, now, let me tell ya something, incest is something that i don't recommend, in a while you will start loving her in a different way if you do incest

>literally a gaynigger

Nothing wrong with worshipping body of a swedish man.

>this thread

I can't even imagine myself having sex with her though, that's just way too icky.

You intend to fuck her, don't you?

I hope so man, good for you, now tell your sister to use something to cover her undies in the house, trust me, is for the best for both of you

I sorta like seeing her in panties though, I don't mind really.

Oh boy, well, please get those naughty and dirty thoughts out of your mind, maybe you say you don't have sexual feeling about her, but those thoughts you're havin are not good, if you keep thinking that way you'll end up with worse thoughts and maybe even in a future want to have sex with her, maybe she even feels that way, please, i'm begging ya, don't have those thoughts and tell your sister to stop being in just panties in the house, trust me, this us definitely not good

What the fuck are you doing

>incest is something that i don't recommend
Speaking from experience?

I don't have one
Anyone want to volunteer to be my sister or sister(male) :^)

Not mine, not even seen it, but i know people who know people that commit incest, they all say the same, and i trust them, and it also is kinda logical

My sister has a nice body, my brothers and I enjoy it.

ITT people who don't have a sister.

Its godamn common to see your sister in panties and shit, its like a brother but with pussy.

Nah, he is just saying it to keep the goodies to himself ( and his sister )!

>tfw no oneechan to cuddle with and tell you everything will be alright

tappa vikt

If that happens and you don't tell your sis to put some fucking clothes then you have dirty sinful thoughts, just saying man

I knew it, you want to fuck her, well, what can i tell ya, you're obviously not gonna listen to me, so go for it, fuck her, i dont care, just at the end you'll be the one suffering the most

>if you're not uncomfortable with your sister being in panties around you then you're a pervert

how does this logic even work

give your sister a nice back massage and she will love it. my sister even allows me to massage her butt

tell me more

>then you have dirty sinful thoughts
Why is that a problem exactly?

My sister has ALS and i feed her sometimes, as long as i take care of her my parents won't kick me from home for being a neet
>inb4 pics

*PRRRRRRRRAAAAAATTTTTTTFFFF*
W-whoa, excuse me big brother, must be the beans I ate haha ^. ^

But you don't man, what part of "its like a brother with pussy" you dont understand? It seems hard to understand but you DON'T think or see your sister as a girl, I don't know how to explain it.
Think about it like seeing your brother in boxers all the time, its common. Its hard to understand if you dont have a sister/brother.

she lays on floor while only wearing panties and t-shirt usually and i rub her back and slowly go down to massage her nice butt

It means that you actually wanna have sex with her ya dummy
Go for it man, don't listen to me

I can be your oneechan

this thread has given me a weird boner

My sister does this, pretty nice actually

I don't what to say here, maybe you are right, I mean, i have happened to see cousins around my age wearing somehow revealing clothes and I feel uncomfortable, but I don't have a sister, amybe is not the same thing

>tfw no big sister
>no big sister to sleep safely beside
>no big sister to cuddle with
>no big sister that teaches you things
>no big sister that let's you explore her body
>no big sister to lose your virginity with
>no big sister that takes care of you and protects you
>no big sister that takes you out on fun adventures

---

>you will never kiss the inside of her thigh
>you will never smell her arousing female scent
>you will never move in your hand beneath her cute panties
>you will never feel her soft skin when you caress her pussy
>you will never see how she gets wet when your heavy breath reaches her sensitive parts
>you will never hear her cry out in pleasure when you touch her clitoris
>you will never hear her whisper to you how much she loves you
>you will never fall asleep by her side
>you will never be happy
>tfw no big sister

I live in a flat with just me and my sister, we have to sleep in the same bed because we cannot afford a very big place. also we shower together to save water

lääh puuh

Now that ain't right

There is nothing purer than an older sisters love for her little brother