What went wrong?

What went wrong?

that one event

Progressiveness.
I'd rather move to Belarus than to Sweden at this point.

do you mean what happened yesterday?

Sweden. Who would believe this? Sweden.

We lost Finland.

nothing, stop hating on sweden you fat piece of shit

We took in so many people. It happened, like nothing we were expecting.

Uranium was probably involved.

sweden is great

jews

Unfortunately most of your countrymen doesn't share your sentiment, car thief.

They decided it's their responsibility to save the world

Malmo

9/11

The order that Europe will fall:

1. Sweden
2. France
3. Germany
4. Belgium
5. The Netherlands
6. UK

too much happiness led swedes to believe that everybody is a colorful fairy on the inside so they started letting in shitloads of uncivilized people

Except Britain is already crumbling. Fast. I'll give your country a few years.

Nothing compared to Sweden my man

Yes. Quite a bit compared to Sweden. Sweden has at worst civil unrest and crime. UK has a deal in progress to separate from it's largest trading partner, and large inner factions advocating the breakup of the country and secession of member countries.

They traded their viking helmet and beard for Islam

nothing

>france before germany
>NL before UK

France will survive if Le Pen is elected

Gets better and better :^D

You mean, you weren't aware of the incident that happened last night? Sucks to be you user.

Nothing, even with the spike in immigration, Sweden is an objectively better country than the US.

too much prosperity breeds weak ''men''

>the dumb shitskins in rinkeby decide to throw rocks at the police right when the entire world is watching
jesus fucking christ

PRAISE KEK

This:

pewdiepie & notch

We left. For Sweduins it was all downhill from there

..we have no regrets about it though

Kalmar union when

Make Scandinavia Great For Once

I've always wondered why there are no Swedish-Somalis on Sup Forums.

Is it time?

Being too liberal

Estonia is mostly Nordic though despite having a non native European language

>most dangerous swedish city Malmö
>"chicago of sweden"
>lower murder rate than the US as a whole
>chicago has 8 times the murder rate of Malmö
>st louis with a similar pop has 17 times the murder rate
The horror, the horror.

what didn't go wrong?

>SWEDEN YES is going mainstream

This, hell I'd rather live in the middle of a warzone in Ukraine right now than Sweden.

Probably because they are too subhuman and unintelligent to operate a computer. Either that or they're busy taking part in the rapings, carbombings, massmurders, kidnappings, terrorist attacks or robberies that take place in Sweden daily.

No. Let the scandies drown in their own shit so we can have a hearty laugh.

HAHAHAHA!!! Even fucking Mogadishu would be better to live in right now than Sweden. Hell living in a Viet cong village during the American napalm strikes would probably be safer than Sweden.

I went to the store like 2 blocks from my house and I saw like 5 gypsies begging per streetcorner, I wittnessed a rape happening in an alleyway and I was robbed TWICE, once on the way to the store and once on my trip back home.

This. I don't get why Somalis even come here anymore, we're literally 10 times more dangerous than somalia ever has been or will be.

Pfft. I'm not even shitposting anymore but Frenchies or Britshits being scared of us uniting would literally never happen. This is some autistic self aggrandising wankery right here.

This. There is nothing wrong with thoroughly vetting refugees from other counties and setting an expectation of assimilation into a country for long term or permanent residence. It would be no different if I moved to Sweden. I wouldn't expect the Sweds to cater to my lifestyle. Quite the contrary, I would learn the language and customs and respect the nation that would be my long term home. Why should expectations be any different for refugees? PC culture is killing our national identities and what makes us all unique!

you can't get raped if you never leave your house

Sw*des decided to save (SKÅNE!!!) instead of finland leaving us fenno-swedes behind.

>This is some autistic self aggrandising wankery right here.
Yes. That is what it means to polandball

You sound extremely boring and i'd rather have a dumb manlet palestinian who might at least say something funny

Nothing; it was always terrible

Why would you ever compare the murder rate of a European country to ours? We have over 300 million people here, and a good number of them aren't white.

>american talks about how bad sweden is and how bad they've fucked up
>america is worse in every metric and going down faster

You have to redo the work on my drive way. Sloppy as fuck. I'm not paying you 2$ an hour for a shit result.

Murder rate..*RATE* Do you know the meaning of the words *murder rate* when they are used together my USA friend?

No my friend,the *flat amount of murders* does not equal the *murder rate* in a country.

No my friend, the size of your country is not relevant to the murder rate in it.

Don't they teach you English at school,my very best USA friend?

I

>Be Sweden
>Be European superpower
>Have the most technologically advanced professional military in Europe
>Be respected by allies and enemies alike

>"hey you know what would be cool? If we Invaded the Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth for literally no reason other than that we can".

>Lose respect of the international community
>Labeled as barbaric warmongers
>Lose entire army
>Have war declared upon them by almost every single other European power in the next few decades
>Lose half of their empire
>Become irrelevant for the rest of eternity

What did they mean by this

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

It all went downhill after the exposure to your youth and nigger culture. We tried too hard to be America 2.0.

The U.K. or France would both smash a United Nordic alliance within fucking seconds. I actually got second hand embarrassment from reading this.

So move then if your life here is so shit.

That is not even remotely true. The only thing that will actually protect you from rape is a gun.

>for no reason

The PLC was an abomination that had to be stopped!

They didn't stay in the union