Thoughts on american sports?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5uHt4AwYb4
youtube.com/watch?v=yhQXT02_ItQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CBFd5PKPPys
youtube.com/watch?v=jpv0yZC3iMM
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only men who hate the pussy would't like that.

gobless

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

>tfw you will never spend the evening after work at the baseball game stuffing yourself with hot dogs and light beer and chatting with friends because they play like four times a week and tickets are dirt cheap

GOD BLESS!!!

>american """""""""""""""athletes"""""""""""""""

He can still do short sprints quicker than all of us, and tackle you with a force that puts you into hospital.

Holy shit that looks like fun.

It's like when we would put our backpacks on back to front and get kicked airborne by people on the swings in elementary school.

Have another fantastic American sport.

He's supposed to weigh as much as a truck so he's hard to stop and hard to move out of the way.

American motorsports are great. The first time I ever went to a tractor pull, I'm pretty sure I got temporary hearing damage.

This shit is too ridiculous on all Levels to even take seriously. Can you call it a sport if the engines need to be rebuilt after 15 seconds on full load? Why not simply deploy single-use rockets at that point?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5uHt4AwYb4

Can't forget shooting sports.

>all of us
>us

speak for yourself Mcfatty

We have those.

youtube.com/watch?v=yhQXT02_ItQ

>his tractors aren't powered by 8752 cubic inch, 44 cylinder airplane engines

That's kind of the point. You make an incredibly over the top, loud, and super powerful engine, then bolt it to a lightweight body and see how fast you can throw yourself down a quarter mile. It's an engineer's sport.

YEEHAW TARNATION
youtube.com/watch?v=CBFd5PKPPys

I find it more respectable when the vehicle remains drivable.

>tfw far too strict technical inspections to have this sort of cars on the road

Also no drag strips here because our airports mostly got destroyed after the war to prevent another militarization.

I went to see monster trucks when I lived in the USA
I was quite young and I think I would've needed to be of drinking age to fully appreciate it

I'd appreciate monster trucks more if fewer classic cars were destroyed in the process. You say that '80s cars are worthless, but they thought the same about '50s cars in the '80s. And if you destroy entry level shitboxes without care, someday there won't be any of them left. Can't you just race across dirt jumps instead of rows of cars?

Same goes for crash derbies, except that from a car enthusiast standpoint they should be banned entirely.

Want to get mad?
Look up "Drift missiles"

>non-european athletes

Oh I'm aware. Drifting is as much a sport as ice dancing is. But at least with drifting the destruction of cars isn't the goal in itself, it's just the side effect of another goal.

>liking midgets of any ethnicity

paedos out

But "drift missiles" are driven by #nofucksgiven faggots who make no effort to avoid ruining them.
At least it's not stance.

At least they're only ruining one car at a time and over the span of months or years, and not dozens per show like monster trucks or crash derbies.

youtube.com/watch?v=jpv0yZC3iMM
>Has trouble hitting ten clays because he keeps shooting multiple clays per shot