Be norway

>be norway
>get told you're an idiot for refusing the EU
>25 years later
>everyone is leaving the EU because its a disaster

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_England_riots
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
politico.eu/article/marine-le-pen-advances-in-poll-as-riots-heighten-security-fears-national-front/
spiegel.de/wirtschaft/soziales/athen-bezahlte-bislang-360-millionen-euro-zinsen-an-berlin-a-1021866.html
focus.de/finanzen/news/staatsverschuldung/die-milliarden-fuer-griechenland-deutschland-kassiert-380-millionen-euro-zinsen_aid_721189.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And another case of american "education"
So far only one country has left the union and thats the one who was complaining and nagging the most.
In fact, Norway of all exsamples was the worst because they have to pay all EU taxes but don't have a saying in anything - the very definition of 'taxation without representation', something you should know better then anyone else sucks deep balls.

t. Merkel

>the one country that actually benefits from the EU
>"no goy, everything is ok and its not like france is about to leave, look at norway haha what cucks"

>UK leaves EU, was never really a full member anyway
>HURR EU IS COLLAPSING EVERYBODY'S LEAVING DURR

>get BTFO by based german rationalism
>resort to childish insults
Sad!

DELET THIS

Only UK has left the EU, and they were a pain in the ass desu. They made us a favour.

Hourly reminder that the UK is STILL IN THE EU

Yes now there's nobody left with any balls to oppose German dominance of the EU.
Do as you are told kleiner junger.

Because they do not need to. The EU is a perfectly fine union that benefits everyone. Sure it has it flaws, but the pros outweigh the cons. Why do you think every single country besides Britain stays in there if it's so bad for them?

>be EU
>become an Islamic caliphate

>be USA
>have literally more brown people than the average African country

Because megalomaniacal globalists who care nothing for their own people are calling the shots everywhere?

>around 60 % is against the EU in France, only one party is against it
>similar stories all over Europe

Really tickles the cortex

Enjoy your rape and muslims

>oppose German dominance

screaming like monkeys during the mating season from your island is hardly opposing shit

I'm listening to Gold Digger right now

enjoy your dying 50% white country

doesn't matter as long as nobody besides Britain is actually leaving.

Yeah you showed him I am sure Niggel will put all his promised money to compare the loss of EU money he promised.. oh.. he got off with #ITS JUST A PRANK BRO'? Hm okay.. but that this Boris guy he looks like a-.. oh he's off as well? Except now he's a minister? Hm.
Also:
>If any EU state, even small and irrelevent Slowenia says no, its not gonna happend
Maybe you should have googeld that before as well

>no islamic riots in the EU besides Britain and they're out
>every day there are blacks in the US who chimp put, riot and destroy property while the police stand by and didn't do anything
yeah you surely shows us, puh, how can we recover?

>no islamic riots in the EU besides Britain
and what "islamic riots" are you talking about?

only thing i can think of is you continentals getting TRUCK'D and bombed and raped and shot

>muslims rape german women as a christmas tradition
>police protect the muslims
>german man raises his hand to hail a cab
>is mistaken for a nazi and is sentenced to life in prison for wrongthink
At least in a generation all of you Germans will be gone. Then the Slavo-Mediterranean Hyperstate will inherit Europe, as it was always meant to be.

>mass rapes during new years
>islamic truck attacks
>rapefugees threatening people because they aren't getting skittles
ok hans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_England_riots
it even has a wikipedia articel kek

That wasn't my point. My point wasn't that average Joe in many European countries want EU, only their politicians do.

>be norway
>have no industry

haven't seen anyone pick on norway in awhile.. enjoying this

literally had nothing to do with islam and happened over half a decade go

meanwhile you got TRUCK'D on christmas

4 years and 10 months to go!

Why are Krauts the only people to come to the defense of the EU whenever it is shit on?

really activates those synapses

>attacks
yeah except there was only one or did trump twitter about a million and you felt for it?

I can tell you something, we had real terrorists here in the 70s / 80s, the Red Faction Army. They shot politicans in bright daylight and they where dangerous because they wanted to overthrow the gouvernment. One durka kills 15 people? Thats a tragedy and I feel sorry for there familys, but please, thats nothing compared to the RAF

sauce?

Why do americans vehemently shit on EU when it doesn't affect them in any way?

really rubs two grey braincells together

>>no islamic riots in the EU besides Britain
kek

Oh, the fact that the riots where 90% pakistani didn't count? Oh my bad

>there was only one
a month maybe

there was a truck load last year

>be sweden

female:lolicon female:femdom male:orgasm_denial

Why do Finns crossdress and post cute anime girls when they're actually boys ?

Really circumflexes the cerebellum.

>when it doesn't affect them in any way
A unified Europe is the death of Pax Americana

t. Merkelbot

EU is a disaster.

> be germany
> put up girders at your christmas parties across the entirety of the country
> have no right to share your opinion without being imprisoned
> keep importing more people who have no interest whatsoever in being your equal
> have your children be minorities in every inch of their ancestral homeland
> criticize and hate america, a non-european country with hundreds of years of brown people history, because americans look at your country and worry for you

???

Let me be russian and ask for any proof Mr. Sorryman or are you too busy planing the next massacre on unarmed people in Quebec?

Why do americans love the smell of freshly sharted coffee in the morning?

really vitalises the amygdalas

Because EU should be the new Germanic empire.
They just failed. Greed and expansionism took hold of them. Damn krauts.

The EU could be an utopia.
The 4th reich.
The future of the world,

And look what this shit has become.
We need to redo it, and do it right!

t. Millenial who have never experienced borders in europe or the cold war and get his opinion on infokrieg

actually it was mostly wogs but yes there were pakis too
it was an excuse for the underclass to loot and rob

but that was over five years ago
you've had islamic terror attacks constantly for the past two years

It's funny because this is the main reason why henry kissinger legitimately opposed any closer co-operation between european states. He was convinced an alliance of european states would pose a threat to american hegemony.

I would like a Europe with borders because then we would have less filth here. Also I am from East Germany, I would put the wall back up if I could.

terveisin uncultured fenno-swede who has never experienced true American coffee

Kek

maybe on Breitbart or Trumps Tweets or Niggel Faraged Promises for all the money he will get in compansation for leavin EU

>butter coffee
wtf i love america now

You always have to do the opposite of what your enemy wants you to do . If Americans want the EU to dissolve then we have to stick together even closer.

That was some shit..

Don't worry, Scotland will be joining soon ;)

>one attack
>constantly
exsagerations doesn't work to impress germans, unlike anglos and thats why everything Trump says is 'the best' 'very important' and 'made by important people'

you had 7 (SEVEN) terror attacks in 2016 alone

thats my point, thats something only someone who never experienced it would like to have back

In Germany?

We are not an Anglo country we are Franco please don't spread your filthy germanic misinformation

>one attack
nice damage control, merkel

But I did have a place with no Muslims, no Africans when I was growing up. It was not so long ago we lost it.

then you would have no problem to name them all, would you?

It's funny that we haven't had a single "attack" here, besides murder rape and pillage.

Not according to the media at least, no attacks.

here

watch the little kraut run and hide now

>be sweden
>have statistics for GRENADE ATTACKS of all things
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

Germans bested by the UK yet again. Two world wars, one world cup, and now this.

nordic bikers would fire anti-tank missiles at each other

must be the cold weather desu

Oh, I had no idea! So sorry in that case

Well, shit. I haven't all of them on my mind.
Still, thats nothing compared to the communist terror of the 70s

boooooo

Then we should blame the one who drone bombs the home of civilians and funds IS what causes the mass refugee crisis
>looks at america

Don't get me wrong, I do agree with the fact that it is poorly handled and that letting all this people uncontrolled into germany is wrong. But not to help them. It's just poorly made and I blame Merkel for it and the trick is: don't re-elect her!

yeah boot lick your future 51th state. With the UK finally gone we can federalise, finally!

OP is right.
The EU s a big pile of shit.
I don't want to pay for lazy greeks or poles.
If you want to, you are cucked, since the only one actually profiting from such circumstances are people who are already rich anyway, and export to such countries.
And this is just a single problem, in this whole puddle of dirt called the EU.

And it's pretty likely that the next french government will reject the EU as well.
If France leaves, the EU will be history.

>poltards

you have to go back

Yeah, good thing that the greeks didn't pay us there 5% interest rates from there loans we gave them.. oh wait they did?!
Such a surprise! We made money out of the misery of a state already in decay, such a moral high ground, fuck those lazy greeks for real!

Fucking uneducated faggot.

>getting this bootyblasted
wew lad
fuck off leech

I do blame them, but I also blame the people who let them in and ruin the country. Troy did not fall to the Greeks, it fell to the Trojans as they opened the gates.

>t's just poorly made and I blame Merkel for it and the trick is: don't re-elect her!
Well I am voting AfD for that reason, SPD will just be Merkel amplified.

Easy to talk when your government is one of those that actually protects its border and interests.

>pay us
Are you a bank? No average person saw any good from it.

>And it's pretty likely that the next french government will reject the EU as well.

source?

>only post by a norweigian in this thread is shitting on sweden
must be nice in norway

politico.eu/article/marine-le-pen-advances-in-poll-as-riots-heighten-security-fears-national-front/

>However, Macron’s final-round advance over Le Pen has halved over the past two weeks after he became embroiled in a controversy about France’s colonial history, and as the country braced for further rioting linked to the police brutality case.

>lelele hes so done wow I showed him by just claiming it!
Just like you won vietnam, am I right?

Coutry isn't ruined by not even 1% more people here. Thats like BILD telling unemployed lazy fucks that the refugees are there enemys and not the rich people explointing them in the first place.
And to be honest, AfD? They are more neo-liberal then the FDP. SPD may finally get off the Gabriel right wing era and turn left again, finally

I don't remember every other EU country having a referendum on whether they want to leave the EU or not

The EU doesn't do democracy though does it Hans

>Thats like BILD telling unemployed lazy fucks that the refugees are there enemys and not the rich people explointing them in the first place.
This is why left wing cannot be taken seriously, in the same sentence you attack the workers and then act like you are out for their interests.

>They are more neo-liberal then the FDP
I don't vote for economics, I vote to close the border and save Germany. We can argue over taxes and things like that when we have the country back.

The german state gave the greeks loand with 5% interest so they are repaying the german state aka 'our tax money' and than means me as well, yes
And desu, the normal voter is the dumbest person to be alive

spiegel.de/wirtschaft/soziales/athen-bezahlte-bislang-360-millionen-euro-zinsen-an-berlin-a-1021866.html

focus.de/finanzen/news/staatsverschuldung/die-milliarden-fuer-griechenland-deutschland-kassiert-380-millionen-euro-zinsen_aid_721189.html

They are because they vote for CDU/CSU and SPD.

>The german state gave the greeks loand with 5% interest so they are repaying the german state aka 'our tax money' and than means me as well, yes
German state is not the same thing as the German people, most people will never get anything from that, just the big banks make profits on it.

Any country can invoke article 50 at any time

Every country can veto

The EU is more democratic than UK has ever been

>Coutry isn't ruined by not even 1% more people here.
Do you know how much of a shift 1 million further 20-35 year old males is for this dying country?
It's a huge paradigm shift for our whole population.
Can you even grasp what this means?
Probably not because you are basically retarded.
And do you think this shit will just stop?
We can't rely on other states like Turkey to control our borders.

I hate dump and uneducated people who claim to know, doesn't matter if they are worker or bankiers
And it's no secret, did you ever saw a stock broker with BILD? I don't. It's mostly read by people who like big letters and pictures of titties in there 'news' papers

And we benifit big from the open borders! I had to travel bck when we had borders within member states, it was a waste of time of money for everyone. We get our land back if we stop the people on the EU border aka Spain / Italy / Greece and thats where we need the EU to finally stop being asleep and do something

>loss of EU money
>we are one of the biggest contributors to the EU

Got it the wrong way round Hans. How are you going to pay for all those greek/italian/irish/spanish bank bailouts without the billions you used to extort from us? Maybe you can ask Deutsche Bank for a loan, oh wait...

Here is where your confusion comes from. The EU is not asleep at the border with the non-EU states, it just wants the migrants to come because it is good for the big business interests that have influence at the top of the EU.

>And we benifit big from the open borders! I had to travel bck when we had borders within member states
I don't think you being able to get across a border an hour faster is worth abolishing Germany for.

Well, I don't think that it's fair to charge 5% off a state that is in finacial troubles, has a courupt administration and has to deal with a fucktone of refugees by them self.
Instead of rescuing the banks we should have sent 10.000 tax hunters from germany and help them reform there gouvernment and allow them to pay off there dept and just have to pay back the money they needed for it - not interests. Thats not solidary and thats what kills the EU

And I would disagree, I benfit from free Kindergarden, school education and police protection, so I take benefits from the german state because I am a german citizen. Thats not granted

And I agree with the bank thing. fuck private banks, they cased this whole mess

I also know that 75% of the refugees have to go back as soon as the civil war is over becuase in order to stay in germoney, they have to speak german on A2 level - all of them, mother, father, children. No exceptions. They will be gone, thats what our laws thay and thats what I rely on. (hope so as well)

So when are the 27 referendums to see if the populations of EU countries want to leave or remain in the EU? Surely if democracy was important, the EU would have announced them all by now

But if you enforced those laws you would be a Nazi. Stop being a Nazi.

Your sources are bullshit,
basically just propaganda.
Just because we received some money back, which is basically nothing compared to what we lent, or what we will ever get back, and just by calling it "interest rates" to make it sound good, doesn't actually do shit.
Call me back, when the German state actually receives more than it lent, and then I will admit you were right.
Since this will never happen, you will stay fucking cucked.

Gerry's right you lnow.

>it just wants the migrants to come because it is good for the big business interests that have influence at the top of the EU.
In Sweden 500 out of 160,000 migrants are actually working because of the welfare state. Is Germany at least doing something to encourage those leeches to actually work?