I'm a dual UK-US citizen who grew up in Britain and later married an American moved to the US. Ask me anything

I'm a dual UK-US citizen who grew up in Britain and later married an American moved to the US. Ask me anything.

Post boipussi

No.

Is your first name Jordan?

Why do you think that's interesting enough to warrant a thread?

are you rich or stupid?

where in Britain
where in America

I aspire to live in America one day if circumstances allow

This interests me as well for similar reasons.

No.

Because immigration is Sup Forums-related

Neither

Suffolk in the UK and South Carolina in the US

Best part of the UK you miss?
Worst part of the UK you don't miss?

Best part of America?
Worst part of America?

Medium difficulty mode: Don't pick typical cop out answers

Do you like niggers?

>Neither
ahhh, stupid it is

Is your name Dominic Smith?

Do you plan on settling in SC long term or moving on out?

Do you live in Charleston? If so I'm jelly

>Best part of the UK you miss?
Cheap holidays
>Worst part of the UK you don't miss?
lack of space and cost of living
>Best part of America?
wages/cost of living
Worst part of America?
far too little holiday

No. Blacks are essentially animals.

No.

Been here a few years. Seems like a decent place to settle.

Yes, though I'm a distance away from the city proper. Charleston is a decent city. Would be even better if not for the blacks.

What's the last book you've read?

Honestly haven't read an actual novel in quite a while. Mostly read articles, essays, and manuals.

I was looking at it yesterday in Google Earth funnily enough. It looks mad comfy, all that colonial/Georgian architecture turns my dick rock solid
Apparently it's quarter nigger though, what are they like?

pick i side fag

what bad experiences have you had with them?

Well, welcome to the US. The girlfriend who is from Dorset will settle here in the long-term as well. We both agreed that the lack of space and low wages in the UK weren't really worth it in exchange for institutions such as NHS. Still, the though of being able to take 5 weeks vacation does sound nice... travel to sunny places isn't too expensive. I've heard about people on council estates going away to Ibiza and stuff. Anyway, the pros and cons you've mentioned sound pretty familiar.

About underwater basket-weaving?

The blacks? They essentially live like animals. No impulse control at all. They spend all their money on gaudy trinkets, act impulsively and violently, and then demand that everyone cater to them.

I know nothing of basket weaving.

Wages and lack of space in the UK are terrible, honestly. Makes it an awful place to live.

>dorset
>lack of space
sounds like your gf might be a chav user

Honestly, somebody who had never been to the US, outside of meme cities, would have no idea how absolutely minuscule British houses are compared to those in the states.

I've noticed that some companies give more vacation time than others so you might be able to get what you want in the end. Cheers.

>I know nothing of basket weaving.
I may have a book about it, somewhere.
Will you wait? I have this...

Eh, I think the only chavy part of Dorset is Boscombe. But to be honest, I don't really know Dorset that well except for Bournemouth and Dorchester. Not sure what else is there desu. There's a cool village called Throop where someone flies the American flag from their house :')

bump

I always thought wages in America were absolutely terrible, can you elaborate my UK friend?

Kay.

>I aspire to live in America
grim

Do your parents know you're gay?

thank you for addressing our nation by it's proper name and not america as some illiterate folk resort to calling it

U.S. =/= AMERICA

also U.K. =/= ENGLAND

To be fair, he lives in Britain. Not surprising that he wants to leave.

On average I'd say they are 1/3 above UK wages. As you move up the scale, the difference becomes even larger. With the lower cost of living, the difference is quite massive.

Honestly, much less grim than most parts of Britain.

I'm married.

I still call it America fairly often. This is not incorrect, as it is just shorthand for United States of America.

CHI-

which is better an why is it the US?

i don't think most (educated) americans see it that way. formally it is the united states

in talk of values and citizenship we refer to ourselves as americans, in america. but not much otherwise

-CA-

Does your wife peg you?

The states. The wages, space, cost of living, and muh freedoms more than make up for the lack of holiday and the cheap travel.

fuck off chicano

Which country has a better sports culture?

Do you like the open space of the U.S or the dense cities of the UK?

Alcoholic beverage of choice?

>Which country has a better sports culture?

Honestly don't give a toss about sports

>Do you like the open space of the U.S or the dense cities of the UK?

Both have their benefits and downsides. I enjoy visiting old British cities and towns. Much more history and they're quite comfy, but expensive crowded, and full of shitty people.

>Alcoholic beverage of choice?

I'd quite like a pimms right now.

Ah, Pimms...

Do you like Toby Carvery?

Been a few times. Not really impressed, tbqhwy. Honestly rather a quick Greggs.

bump

one last bump

No. Anal stuff is for degenerates.

the tv is much better there british tv is total shit, watch real bbc 1 or 2 not the americanized bbc prime and see for yourself.

itv too not itv choice but the british itv1 itv 2 itv 3 and you will see that tv is total fucking shit.

adult swim = better bbc three/what it should have been.

>the tv is much better there british tv

I'd say both are about the same. Both American and British TV are a sea of shit with a few gems mixed in.

ree I wanna move to America I fucking hate Europe. What's your job?

Not OP, but there are many, many jobs here, even for the severely uneducated.

You can have a flagging job in ~2 weeks.

I work in insurance.

bump

Is it pronounced "nee-ther" or "noy-ther"?

What Cunt do you like better?

nee-ther

Overall, the states, though i do prefer some aspects of britain

What state do you live in?

South Carolina

Do you think that the burgers would respond well to a Greggs clone? They always say that savoury pastry foods aside from a microwaved chicken pie is alien to them. It's an untapped market, potentially.