Mexico

Why is Northern Mexico so white but southern Mexico so brown?

Northern Mexicans are more delusional about their skin color.

Look who's talking

Northern Mexico wasn't populated by big native nations like southern mexico was.

aren't northern mexicans the ones who emigrate to the u.s.? because they are as brown as some niggers tbqh

Who started this meme? Northern Mexico is as filled with disgusting nacos as the rest of the country.

No.

This. Kind of sad, mexicans with remotely light skin think they're white they have a serious inferiority complex

OK mexico, I have an idea.

How about you give us the upper part of mexican land, then we can build a better wall with less land to cover and then nobody has to worry about darkies?

sending remittances =/= being from that specific place

e.g. group of spics hops fence and sends el dinero a la abuelita y abuelo en ciudad mexico

>Trying too hard

>b-but mexico is still white!!!! i promise guys
t. juan carlos azteca cartela

Northern Mexico is much MUCH whiter than the United States. Currently Mexico is practicing state sanctioned eugenics. All the brown squatemalans and indians are sent to the states, while the White Mexicans (a bit redundant of a term at this point) stay at home and are building a white ethnostate. Soon the Spanish Empire will be revived in the form of Mexico and a Neo-Mediterranean hyperstate will rule the Earth.

WRONG

Northern Mexico is where all the shit is going down in Mexico. Even if they were white (which they aren't) doesn't make them any less M*xican

America needs to destroy Mexico

Border towns ain't all there's in Mexico.

the vast majority of mexicans are mestizo's like 80 percent of them.

you think there are a lot of brown Mexicans in the US? you've obviously never been to mexico

OK America, I have an idea.

how about you keep acting like weak faggots and make America Mexico again? then you wont have to worry about Mexicans, and you'll be left alone with the darkies you love so much

am i white /cum/?

Your map shows northern mexicans go to aeizona and new mexico

you look like a terrorist

Mestizo isn't a race in Mexico, there's mestizos who are full white. Actual whites in Mexico are around 50-60% of the population.

Gringo thinks he knows shit about the North Mexico

lol