Mexico

Mexico

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2015/11/20/more-mexicans-leaving-us-than-entering-study-says.html
nytimes.com/2015/11/20/us/more-mexican-immigrants-leaving-us-than-entering-report-finds.html?_r=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigrant_population_of_the_United_States#Impact_of_the_global_financial_crisis_of_2008.E2.80.932009
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_to_the_United_States#Visa_overstay
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bracero_program
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Reform_and_Control_Act_of_1986
youtube.com/watch?v=Ixi9_cciy8w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War
huffingtonpost.com/the-conversation-global/how-the-us-is-outsourcing_b_13413216.html
insightcrime.org/news-analysis/mexico-plans-to-tame-the-beast-cut-migrant-route-north
theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/11/deportations-mexico-central-america
dailycaller.com/2016/07/18/mexico-deports-9-out-of-10-illegal-central-american-migrants/
npr.org/2016/08/26/491531862/before-migrants-reach-u-s-mexico-deports-central-americans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is shit

don't try to start your own general

it wont work.. now go away

Mexico

you missed this one

Hola muchachos. Are Americanos welcomed?

I don't think this is a general, but just one autist dumping pics he saved. But sure.

De donde eres mi hombre

Hidalgo

Why must you bring filth to my country?

Por alguna razón no hay un mapa con nombres aquí

I don't and the country hasn't been doing it either for a while

I catch dozens a month, what are you talking about?

Are you going to force me to make a pic like the ones ITT talking about immigrants to the US. Let me find some links in the archive in the meantime.

foxnews.com/us/2015/11/20/more-mexicans-leaving-us-than-entering-study-says.html
nytimes.com/2015/11/20/us/more-mexican-immigrants-leaving-us-than-entering-report-finds.html?_r=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigrant_population_of_the_United_States#Impact_of_the_global_financial_crisis_of_2008.E2.80.932009
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_to_the_United_States#Visa_overstay

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bracero_program
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Reform_and_Control_Act_of_1986
youtube.com/watch?v=Ixi9_cciy8w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War

huffingtonpost.com/the-conversation-global/how-the-us-is-outsourcing_b_13413216.html
insightcrime.org/news-analysis/mexico-plans-to-tame-the-beast-cut-migrant-route-north
theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/11/deportations-mexico-central-america
dailycaller.com/2016/07/18/mexico-deports-9-out-of-10-illegal-central-american-migrants/
npr.org/2016/08/26/491531862/before-migrants-reach-u-s-mexico-deports-central-americans

I love my sonora

I've been a Border Patrolman for 8 years now. Aliens have been coming at a linear rate, not increasing or decreasing.

I don't give a fuck about your anecdotal evidence. Those are the official numbers of the Border Patrol anyway. Read each and every single one of those links and stop replying to me.

Have fun making 10k USD a year serving the drug cartels. I hope Trump slaughters every single citizen of your poor ass country.

That's right, stop arguing now that you have been BTFO and stop replying to me.

Talk about a negro-tier reaction when reality doesn't go your way!

There you go, but I doubt anyone will read it.

AJAJAJAJA
YOU WON'T STOP US FUCKING GRINGO

DEPORT ALL YOU WANT, SOUTHERN USA IS OURS ALREADY

AZTLAN SOON

What the fuck is this autism?

Shut up, false flagging cunt.

>it's another insecure Mexican trying to demonstrate that Mexico isn't apparently a shithole

I hate sharing this country with fags like you

lmao what a fagot

Do you guys consider Canelo white or mexican?

Those pics remind me why I keep liking this country even though we are so fucked.

both

They are going to demolish the Estadio Azul, btw.

A terrible boxer.