/MENA/

Forbidden to enter thread:
Palestinians with schizophrenia, Palestinians with the name Murad (even coincidentally) and any other suspicious anime poster.

Everyone else is welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/b-dom/luz
youtu.be/a9H5SOidtVQ
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/29/christiano-ramos-poland-chilean-pianist-beaten-arab-concert
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ohayou!

Palestine qts are welcome too

FREE PALESTINE
FUCK ISRAEL

Painful

no suspicious anime posters allowed fuck off
they are welcome as long only in the form of pictures and not posters
allowed
you especially are not allowed, fuck off.

VIVE LA KABYLIE LIBRE

Is MEMRI-posting allowed?

keep off m*rad

>posting jewish propaganda
I am sure you believe the holocaust happened too right?

Oy vey how anti-semitic of you. Don't you know MEMRI is G-d's chosen word?

s-s-sauce?

This is completely ridiculous.
Alg that you? They on a witch hunt right now you must be enjoying this :/

out with you Palestinian scum out

S-Shitty general.

is kpop haram?

its been shitty because for too long mena tolerated a certain Palestinian to shit it up for 5 years

Murad is the soul of /mena/

#
South Africa, Algeria, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Nambia and abotswana voted against us never 5get

#
Hows the travel ban and your non existant country

Aloha.

Guten tag

Can anime replace islam in the hearts of the boys and girls of the Middle-East?
You guys are in severe need of soothing slice-of-life quasi-utopias.

Anime is the one true faith, 2D is best D.

Then again, what if Allah is actually a 2DQT?

There would be fan-fictions already between Allah-chan and Mohammed-kun.
Then Moe would plow that underage pussy. it was his thing after all.

soundcloud.com/b-dom/luz

Revival.

I'm thinking about going to Egypt in a couple of months. What is there to do besides pyramids? Are the hookers there good?

youtu.be/a9H5SOidtVQ
التذكير اليومي بان الله يحبكم

It's shit because good and funny posters left because of diaspora newfags like you killing all the fun desudesudesudesudesu

>Are the hookers there good?
Male ones are more feminine than the female ones, to have an idea what they look like go to >>>/edgy/

her surgeon put too much botox into her lips

>/MENA/
>every poster is living abroad

Are your countries really that shitty?

I dont miss egypt a little bit even though all my family is there. If they weren't there I wouldn't have any reason to visit it. Yes, of course it's a shithole. Also are you the chicANO you hypocrite?
Thats an oxymoron

she doesn't look half white she looks fully mena

That is basically every /mena/ thread. It is full of european flags and a few here and there that aren't complete shitholes.

I find the whole thing weird.

What's keeping you from fixing your countries? The ebil west? da joos? strongmanism? The people themselves?

No, but I moved here from Poland (little bit of a hypocrite). Who do you think is to blame for making your countries shitty?

Are you that girl Mona?

She's Algerian, born in France, I think.

desu I wouldn't be surprised if it was Iraqis or Syrians, but all these guys are from stable countries

da evil white man

Ultimately the people themselves of course. And kinda a bit the mentioned people as a factor desu :^)
No, I'm not Mona. Not the first time people think that. I'm a different egyptian girl.

you should post tits habibi

yeah i know, apparently she is half spanish or french but she doesn't look like it. She also claimed to be half kabyle but she doesn't look like that either

how does she maintain such a perfect body tho

why is barely anyone speaking arabic in this general

because most arabs here are refugees in europe who forgot how to write arabic

>/MENA/
>total of 2 posts from people in the region

just stop this shit general already it's dead guys

u holdin da brown man down

Theres THREE of us you fugging burger

Allah save the Sultan

>Palestinians

you wot

Now four

and his harem

mena what is your religion?
>uae
still 3 flags

went to the gym for the first time today lads

I know right? What are palestinians? I dont know either.
Atheist, I don't hide it from my family and I'm happy that they dont care. Maybe mena immigrating to europe is a good thing.

Arabic dialects become impossible to understand from one another. They use English ironically enough as a common language.

>maṣr
>stable

are you that autistic Egyptian girl with the Egyptian proxy that used to make ummah threads?
>and I'm happy that they dont care
Are they religious as well?

>Maybe mena immigrating to europe is a good thing.

Except you're part of the 1% MENA immigrants that are atheist. The rest are Islamic fundamentalists.

I saw more niqabs while walking down the streets of London than I did in Marrakech.

I'm a Muslim myself, but Wahhabism is a cancer.

What does /mena/ think of isis and israel?

obligatory

Israel: One of the worst ideas ever.

ISIS: Pure Islam.

I dont know how to respond to your first question without insulting you but yes my family is religious (my mom wears hijab).
>polish turk muslim
You're not a bit of a hypocrite but a gigantic one.
Also I didn't mean to say that it's good for europe but that it's good for me and other fedoras.

>You're not a bit of a hypocrite but a gigantic one.

how so

>Also I didn't mean to say that it's good for europe but that it's good for me and other fedoras.

Sorry I misunderstood, I agree. I know plenty of ex-Muslims that live in the west because they were able to get out of MENA and oppose fundamentalism like most people here.

minus the golan heights I approve of israel's existence.
Isis is bad mkay
>how so
Are you an ethnic turk in poland? If so that makes you fully mena as well desu.

Dad is a Turk, mom is a Pole and we moved to the US several years ago.

>tfw have to choose between sticking to this shithole general or going to /balt/ to either blend in and have them speak to me in Estonian or announce that I'm not Estonian and be called a nigger

post pics of your city.

This is egypt

This is tunis
Have you ever been attacked before for looking like one?

Probably lmao

>Chilean pianist performs in Poland after being beaten for 'looking like an Arab'

theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/29/christiano-ramos-poland-chilean-pianist-beaten-arab-concert

>Egyptian proxy
I don't know how to use proxies unfortunately :(
But that's only because I want to post under le glorios nashaan flag
lol. I feel bad for immigrants though an what they have to go through.

Of course, check your inbox!
Ah ok..I thought that you were an ethnic turk
Keep in mind that in every white man general there is one token punching bag allowed
You're here called a nigger as well people here hate egyptians and egypt baka

>here hate egyptians
To be honest anyone who hates le glorios nashaan on here is probably a proxy and secret agent this is a wrong statement, of course it is very encouraged by some forces,, but anyone who has a brain knows why!!!,,,let me tell you a real story while I was abroad and I met that girl who talked to me (not as an Glorios Egypshaan because I am 1/2 Egypshaaan) She told me let them be busy fighting each others,,, so That is an aim itself to lots of our (neighbors and outsiders ) that we are busy fighting and quarreling among us ,,, anyway,,
To occupy countries in these days,, is a very costly mission,, money wise, and human wise,, The only way to (slave a nation is to disturb its (culture of the skin- which is language and religion),, that is the plan,فرق؛تسود,, and it is working sometimes..,,, the internet is used by (them ) in a good way,not only to spread hate towards Muslims/Arabs, world wide,, but also to spread hate among muslims/Arabs themselves,,, I am not inventing,, and I am not suffering from a conspiracy theory,, They themselves admitted it -but we and they, know very well, that when it is serious,, I join my brother against my cousin, and I join my cousin against the stranger,,, No matter what they do,, and spend ,that the cousins hate each others,,, simply because they do not know the nature of the people of this area,(or trying to change this nature),, They think that we are like them,,, They killed more than 30 millions among themselves,,, That will not happen to us because we are more homogeneous and different as humans than them... And we will all unite under one flag inshallah

:^)
Same here, I don't know how to use proxies either. I'm not very smart.

Did you have lunch yet?

Yes,, I ate fatoush. What about you? (o˘◡˘o)
Ah I see >_________

( ˘⌣˘) am I good diaspora?? ._." I'm sorta new here (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)

(っ´ω`)ノ(╥ω╥)(っ´ω`)ノ(╥ω╥)(っ´ω`)ノ(╥ω╥)(っ´ω`)ノ(╥ω╥) why is mena so dead???

I'll be a good le glorios le egypshaan le nashaan girl and respond to each post individually to make it more lively ~~~~~~~~

o(>ω

( ᴗ ) hi
and ewwww weebs ( ̄  ̄|||)( ̄  ̄|||)
burned at the stake with them!

fekk to Israel @_@ (⇀‸↼‶)(⇀‸↼‶)(⇀‸↼‶)

(  ̄ー ̄) hey babe *wink wink* can I be at your harem???

maybe if we stop moving, it will not notice us

>maybe if we stop moving, it will not notice us

> it will not stop , maybe if we notice us

o_____________________________________O

o___________________O
people here suck desu this thread is so bad >_<
good that we're here to make it better .-.

On second thoughts they don't deserve our awesomeness.
Maybe we should go out some where?
Are you allowed to leave

acshually you are right but the truth is not completely spoken for example there are the palestinians and they have a long history of involving themselves in the internal affairs of arab countries and later complain when they fall victim to violence they complain they are being killed but not saying why they keep getting into trouble palestinians are not innocent victims they bring tragedy on themselves and then want to blame everyone else but themselves

if you are going to work on a mena thread, make sure to accommodate european times.

I agree with this! because they're so jealous of how great we are. everyone in the world goes ''wow you're Egyptian?!" when you tell them so...but i never heard someone say ''wow! you're Algerian?"
lol
maybe thats not the right answer, but its true how Egyptians are loved all over. We were the first arabs to start with the entertainment business and we're the funniest group of Arabs. A lot of arab singers have patriotic songs out for Egypt, even though its not their home country...which just proves that its an awesome country. It might not be the best place to live, but it always leaves you with this ''effect'' that you can't really explain

on third thoughts they don't deserve our awesomeness.
I'm not your Malaysian friend but can I be your best friend?
leave, yes, but where?

well, I REALLY hate the Egyptian Gov!!!! I mean, how can you support the Israeli aggression by closing the borders??? Theyre basically back stabbing their Arab/Muslim Brothers and Sisters in Gaza!!! PEOPLE NEED TO LIVE, OPEN THE BORDERS SO THEY CAN GET THE NECESSITIES!!! but that's about it, I don't hate Egyptians...just Hosni Mubarak and the rest of the Egyptian Gov!

Traposter where are you

I agree with this! everyone in the world goes "meskeen falasteeni meskeen" but that's not true palestinians are actually traitors. I tell them this but then they get mad at me because muslims think that palestinians are a holypeople or something...bet they never met their diaspora. or read history just a little bit. maybe that's not the right answer but its true how palestinians are the reason why the middle east is a shithole. which just proves palestinians are not awesome. it might be the best opinion ever, but it always leaves you with this "effect" that you can't really explain.

Sadly im not fully 100% Egyptian but I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Egypt a lot. I wanna scream out loud now and say I LOVE EGYPT. I just love it.

I LOVE EGYPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the neighbours are gonna come complain now -___________-

Anyone have that map of MENA with wikipedia usage by language? It showed that the French/English versions were as popular or more popular than the Arabic ones.

you're calling the Palestinians traitor hmmmmmmm that's like the pot calling the kettle black brah. You Israelis of all people are the biggest traitors and cowards too ever, I mean uhh "brave." You know you're right the Palestinians are "cowards," instead of leaving Palestine they willingly stay and live (if that's what you wanna call it) in unbearable conditions. They fight. Palestinians are the toughest people I know, and I respect them a lot for staying in Israhell with scum like you and fighting what's theirs b/c anyone else would leave, but they never did.

Israelis are retarded. They say one thing and do another. I hate them and I'm gonna get reported for this one, so be it. I just had to say it.

You're generalizing. And it's not a question.

Hey I'm not your Korean friend but Oemgeee (=⌒‿‿⌒=)(=⌒‿‿⌒=)(=⌒‿‿⌒=)(=⌒‿‿⌒=) I TOTEZ 'STAND WHAT U MEANZIE.
I AM ALSO EGYPSHAAN (not half but 100%%%%) and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Egypt also a lot. I wanna scream out loud now and say I LOVE EGYPT. I just love it.
I LOVE EGYPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
AND FREE PALESTINA
fuck off palestinians have open wounds everywhere and we piss on their wounds
their diaspora are holy I want to kiss and lick their feet and sympathize with them