How do you deal with this problem Sup Forums?

How do you deal with this problem Sup Forums?

I really want to believe that isn't about trannies

your picture is too confusing for me

It is.
Weird how surprised Sup Forums is about comics like this at this point. Haven't they already seen crazier shit like "assigned male"?

oh shieeeeeeeeit
Sup Forums was right again!
how do they keep doing it?

Sex=/=Species

Wait a minute.. Australia can post again?

hmmmmm really made me think

DUDE we can tell that there are many species of animals besides cats and dogs by their physical traits but we can't say the same for gender since in humans there is only XX, XY, or the occasional genetic fuck-up LMAO

Lgbt cant into basic biology

I don't get it. Is this supposed to be social commentary or something?

i hope it's about One Drop Rule or some binary race shit classification but user is probably right

I don't get it...

Jelly fish should be like cat while ape and whale on dog? Maybe put all mammals in dog camp and non-mammals in cat side¿

Jesus, what the fuck...

This analogy makes no sense, it's trannies that try to sort just two sexes among 400 categories.

trannies blown the fuck out
/sci/ - 1
/lgbt/ - 0

Making fun of trannies is like making fun of disabled people.
It isn't about what they are or they aren't it's about believing what what keeps them from killing themselves.
It's like making fun of a 30 year old literal retard for saying he wants to be a scientist.

That's exactly what we do with mammalian carnivores

Is this supposed to be some sort of statement on gender identity or something?

After being here long enough, you'd think you would realize that trying to avoid hurting someone's feelings by rewriting what is facts and what is falsehood is the wrong way to go about anything.

I'm going to tell that 30 year old literal retard that he can't be a scientist because he doesn't have the mental capacity to perform the scientific method. I'm not going to hand him an honorary doctorate in some STEM field, because that would be devaluing the prestige of the award that so many high performers take decades of schooling and hard work to achieve.

It's not though, right? I mean, a transexual would change from cat to dog.

Not claim a made-up animal.

>trannies
Here what I say.
There are two kind of cranes: mobile ones and mounted ones. Both can hang fags pretty good.

Being a woman or a man has no consequence and exclusive rights in our societies.
I've been here long enough to recognize people are all feels and no reals as long as it's tfwngf, yet will say the equivalent of "let them eat cake" about anything that isn't a first world problem.
If you think society shouldn't accommodate trans people you should also be against accessibility regulations. No more text to speech for the blind, lifts and shitrooms for cripples, no more trained dogs for those who can't hear or see.

See, the difference between what you're saying and what I'm saying is that accommodating trannies is not like accommodating literal cripples.

Accommodating trannies means opening up an ethical can of worms where you essentially are forced to take the word of a stranger as fact. Who is to say that a malicious person would not pose as a tranny and attempt to enter the women's restroom?

Accommodating trannies also means that you need to allow hormonal treatments to those who are underaged--and already overflowing with hormones. It is well known that the human brain does not finish maturing until a person reaches their early 20's. Are you telling me that I should approve giving a literal child a drug that can drastically affect their natural and mental growth?

You have none of these problems with cripples. Even other countries don't have any of these problems. SEA countries do just fine forcing ``ladyboys'' to go into the men's restroom.

That dog second from the top looks pretty cute.

I'm against sex segragated restrooms so I don't care about your first point.
Second point is also false, because allowing such procedures would require a professional evaluation.
If you have a problem with professional evaluation you also have a problem with people losing their rights because they've been evaluated to be insane.
SEA isn't my ideal society model.

Society has been degenerating since the end of WWII, I wonder what will be the next degenerate revolution of the next decade.

i got nothing against genuine trans people who have the opposite sex hardwired in their brains but these people doing genderstudies and making up gender identities should just be diagnozed with autism

It doesn't matter what you're ``against''. Reality will not accept your theory, and placing unisex bathrooms everywhere is extremely cost prohibitive, especially for our public educational system.

I'm highly aware of the professional evaluation process. All they bother doing is asking the kid if they want to be a different gender, and places them on hormone blockers until they're older, because everyone knows the way these kids change their minds, they would get whiplash. Such rigor.
Then the tranny community ``supports'' (peer pressures) them into transitioning and lo and behold, the child is already broken if they realize that this isn't what they wanted.

I don't care about genders and all that stuff, I've always looked like a girl and it'd very feel wrong growing up and becoming more manly. I-I just want to be my friend's little trap buddy forever, I'm sorry if that's wrong.