Northern Europe

You have to move to one of these places. You will live there for the rest of your life.

Where do you pick, and why?

(If you already live in one of these, pick a different one)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GVYpM3RTCII
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Sweden

What is best in life?

Funland because it seems tolerant to other race
sweden is also tolerant but i do not want to live with many blacks and arabs around me. thats dangerous

Norway

(If you already live in one of these, pick a different one)

I don't understand your question

Could probably close my eyes and throw a dart at these flags and be fairly happy with the result, desu.

Iceland.. very white

Catch up, autismo.

I would prefer the warmest country among them
Fuck winter

You've forgotten a couple of flags, including the best Nordic flag after Norway - West Riding of Yorkshire.

Theyre overrated, maybe finland

faroe islands

I excluded mainland UK because it's not exotic enough and hardly culturally nordic in comparison to the other places

Probably Iceland, Spice up the local genepool a bit.

Norway, probably. They seem like the coolest Nords

Norway.

My largest (yes) MUH HERITAGE is in Norway.

Denmark has the most important and original version of the flag, but I honestly like Norway's version best. The basic-red and deep-blue are close to American colors.

I love winter and I do just fine with grey weather, long nights, etc. Winter discourages weaklings.

Norway is currently in NATO, and NOT in the EU. This makes Norway most like the USA, Canada, and Iceland. I had a nice roommate from Iceland for year but we're talking the rest of my life.

I read Giants in the Earth once.

My American aunt and uncle did a holiday there once, out of MUH HERITAGE. They liked it.

Todd Terje! Royksopp! Sophus Lie! Trygve Lie! The Thing 2011 (fuck you I like that movie)! :D

All right fine, I'm autistic, but not so autistic that I would wish to be exiled to Finland, where I have no Muh Heritage to encourage me.

Also the proportion of your cross is too fat.

I have hard time recognizing are you serious or not so i'm just not gonna say anything.

Sweden, I'm interested in the Stockholm school of economics.

Finland shouldn't be part of this, because they have no language, culture or genetics close to the germanics.

Norway

thas rite

DON'T POST PICTURES OF MEEE

Iceland no fucking question.

Iceland

dis rite here

Denmark is the warmest and probably most comfy

Well I quite enjoy Sweden, and Norway is pretty much Sweden but with a few extra letters and red instead of yellow, so fine.

Norway and Iceland for amazing scenery
Sweden and Finland for the wild animals

>you have to move to northern europe
>finland isnt part of it
Good to know

I would take Denmark because it's the least cucked and the booze is the cheapest there. It's also closest to the rest of the world, no need to take a plane or a boat to visit other countries.

This, are we southern europe then?

that's kuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

>for the wild animals
I hope you like elk, motherfucker.

Norway and Denmark would be nice, but they share the same problem with Finland: too fucking close to Sweden. So I dunno, Iceland I guess?

Norway but not sure wich one is the least racist.

The one that is the most to the south.
I like to see the sun from time to time if you know what i mean.

I'd move to Norway (Iceland).

We don't mind nips too much here either

During summer the sun doesn't set at all for a month or so

apparently

nobody minds east asians anywhere I think

There is about 5 black people in Sweden. The Arabs make good pizza.

Would move to Sweden. Probably Jämtland, so I was somewhat close to Trondheim. Nice mountains and lakes, and a great place for people that love winter sports. A summer house in Bohuslän would be nice.

Sweden is very welcoming of foreigners and their own leaders even despice the white population living there so it should be a paradice for all non-whites. Finland is dark and racist so don't come here, foreigners not welcome.

honestly sweden
iceland has a shit climate, finnish people are autistic and I hate them, Danes are possibly the most arrogant people in the world and norway is fucking expensive

Norway since they have a lot of bacalhau

I know.I have no idea how you people live there.

Considering moving to Svalbard next year, so Norway for sure.

Iceland. I'm gonna do that anyway. Not for life, but just long enough to get citizenship. That's what I plan on doing to all the nordic cunts. Except Norway, they do not as yet allow multiple citizenships. It'll take 11 years at most to get citizenship in all of them, maybe as few as 8.

Gotta catch em all

Sweden cause they have supermarkets with comfy entrances.

Åland

which one hates americans the least?

swedes hate america and everything you stand for

Norway or Sweden.

Iceland seems good.

According to some studies, almost 50% of male population in Sweden and Norway are "raggare", which basically means they pretend to be American all day all year long.

Sweden. They're one of the most successful social democracies of the last 100 years, they're bros with Germany, the language seems fairly easy to learn and there's some cool dialectal variation, and it isn't too far up north so I don't freeze my balls off. I'd like to live somewhere in Götaland (roughly the southern third).
Finland would be a close second because I'm a Finnboo and I have ancestors who were born there. I also know a bit of the language.

Norway because I love Western Norway and also because Norway is terribly rich.

So should the West Germanic nations be considered nordic too?

Åland
t. came from there

Paskaperse

Denmark. It has future and their language looks pretty German, but Danes are total ignorant cucks

Mitä vittua? I just googled this and it showed me some asshole singing it to the tune of macarena and everyone feeling terrible about it

Winland because of ebin memes

pick northern Sweden, near the Norwegian border.
Almost all immigrants there are Finns, who speak swedish. Also swedish is a very easy language to learn for an anglo, as well as very mutually intelligible with Norwegian.
Get a job from Norway.
Enjoy quality of life, with a fucking huge paycheck.

basicly this
t. norrlander

Why do Finns say kek so much?

Faroe Islands

Why do so many Finns move to Sweden, but not vise versa?

Would have picked Åland as I wouldn't have any issues understand Swedish. And I can learn it quickly.

Because Sweden is more prosperous as a country.
More available jobs, our cultures are nearly identical and they have lower tax rates. Swedish is already a mandatory language in school.
Its a very easy transition to many.

Sure Sweden does have its flaws, but the pros outweigh the cons.

Because we know swedish and not vice versa.

Norway - beautiful nature but otherwise boring as fuck and with possibly the worst climate in the world
Sweden - would be a good choice if its politicians and women weren't absolutely retarded
Finland - I'm not autistic and I don't want to live in a commieblock
Iceland - would kill myself within a week

I'd pick Denmark, in a lot of ways similar to the Netherlands and overall the best pick for me

F I N L A N D

Say it with me: immigration is our strength.

Anteeksi, voitko selittää sinua memejä?

youtu.be/GVYpM3RTCII

>The truest Nordics

Danish-Dutch union when??

Denmark

Please let Northwestern Germany in too. Lower Saxony, Bremen and North Rhine-Westphalia share a lot of culture with the Netherlands. Hamburg and Sleswick-Holstein share a lot with Denmark.

VERY worried about your mental health

I'm totally in

Probably Finland. I'm depressed, hate niggers and am close to stabbing some idiot. Norway and Denmark are too happy.

straight edge

Sweden because I want to live big city(Stockholm)
I wanna travel to Scandinavia the best if I'm free to travel to other countries.

Nice

I would go to Sweden I think.
Finland is just like Russia and finns are subhuman autists. Norway is expensive even for natives. Iceland is nice but is too small for me being able to live there my while life. The rest are too small too.

Since I can't choose Sweden again, I'm going with Finland because I think their language is interesting and it seems like my life philosophy would be more in line over there. That is to say, sit indoors, drink, and be depressed.
Though I don't know if I'd get beaten over the head with a bottle for not speaking Finnish natively, but living in a Fennoswede area only makes it harder to learn the language.

>Finland is just like Russia
>finns are subhuman
Well subhumans and russia sounds right in same sentence

Don't Forget Finland in that sentence too.
Subhumans and Finns are synonyms

T literal subhumans

We all played world of warcraft

>BTFO by subhumans
What does that make you? :^)

Denmark.

It's pretty much the same as here except a little bit colder and a bit more normies.