What do you Canadians/Australians/Kiwis think of the Queen ?

What do you Canadians/Australians/Kiwis think of the Queen ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-aPRjg8ViF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cara is only real queen
t.son of australian citizen

I don't think about her

This
Literally not relevant to us at all, despite being our Queen. Especially for the average person.

Well, she's your queen

Cool sense of pride. I like the idea of her being above the squabbles and of politics and greasy politicians.

Everyone still goes crazy when the Royals visit.

Yes I agree with you but.. She's RICH doing nothing...

I understand the argument that monarchies have no relevance in this time and age. They do however bring in more money than they spend through tourism for the British economy.

It's also a generational thing, my grandparents identify far more with the UK (even though they were born in NZ)

Yes. And?

refer to this

wtf
i meant this she's removed from our country, not relevant at all

Imagine if your grandmother was also a celebrity

Say it with me: diversity is our strength.
youtube.com/watch?v=-aPRjg8ViF0

Nothing against the girl but I'm heavily in favour of her dying because I want a King again, even if he is a nonce.

I don't really ever think about her.

But I don't really have anything negative to say about her either.

I was more irritated by that royal baby bullshit a few years ago. The Queen is just kind of...there.

Part of me would like to see her scold the shit out of some rude world leader for shits and gigs though.

What exactly is the meaning of this post? You might as well be a bot mate, pretty sad life prospects.

I hope to God Charles croaks early.

BASED CHEEKY CHARLES

Personally i don't give a shit about the queen.

Only autistic republicucks from the South Island give a fuck about the monarchy.

She's old news, Britain is developing her replacement as we speak.

You're in luck, after Elizabeth is gone there will be 3 kings in a row at least.

Hello Chang. Are you enjoying Auckland? Good.

looks like a discount cara

>Auckland

nice try sheepfucking r*dditfag

God save her

would unironically take a bullet for her

I'm glad to have her. We would become a very gay country very quickly if the flag, Constitution, symbols etc were just redrawn by the faggots in power overnight
>uuuhhh welll ummmmm we need like some genderqueer representation because this is ummm Australia in 2017

How would we make people identify more with the UK?
We cant go it alone

pretty cool
I don't see how anyone could hate her, so it confuses me when I see people adamantly opposed to her existence in england etc.

Can't.
Could try letting someone other than England win the commonwealth games though.

>She's RICH doing nothing...

Where does this mean come from

If older people do more then there must have been something
Maybe we should start putting more emphasis on what it means to be a commonwealth realm

We hate her. I can't wait for the old bitch to die, and for the day this whole ""royal"" farce ends.

Woaw

For not being a commonwealth and that whole revolution thing Americans obsess over the the queen and royal family as a whole.

Old people do it because their parents or Grandparents are actually British. They also went through a world war or two with us. You'll never get that back with the younger generations.

She's hardly relevant to our culture except for the the fact she's on our money. I like the monarchy though, and being a Commonwealth nation.

Gonna be sad when she finally kicks the bucket tbqhwyfam

She reminds me of my grandma.

The Queen the person: Who gives a fuck

The Queen the position: The living symbol of our political ideals.

In Australia's Old Parliament house, there's a Chair for the President of the Senate. Behind that Chair is an empty chair reserved for the Queen, to remind the President that he answers to the Queen.

On top of the Queen's chair is a crown, which represents the Rule of Law, to remind the Queen that she answers to the Law.

Behind that crown is the Coat of Arms of Australia, symbolising the people of Australia as a whole, to remind everyone that none of that shit in front of the Coat of Arms matters unless it has the backing of the people of Australia.

T. Quebec

THIS

australia is getting there

woah
Pics

Best pic I could find on the fly.

I don't know about the Senate Chair's wood, but I know the wood from the Speaker's Chair in the House of Representatives is made from Admiral Nelson's ship from the Battle of Trafalgar (HMS Victory)

The biggest migrant group to Australia is still Britain though

Here is our more modest one

Cool af
Where's the crown tho