What is just plain best city in the world?

I'm thinking Singapore, or maybe Hong Kong.

Tokyo as me

Only one city gives you thousands of years of history across two continents in the middle of a modern urban area of 15+ million.

best city for what? cityscape?

Best city that I visited is Madrid
Braga and O Porto are pretty chill
London is shit

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Yeah, unfortunately it's also Greek.

My guess would be Tokyo.

this desu

Singapore and Hong are the best and I've been to all the major cities of the world.

Singapore wins if you want a clean modern city but Hong Kong wins if you want a city where everything on earth is possible within a 15 minute radius

istanbul is a shithole

Asian cities like HK or Singapore are overpopulated smelly shitholes. Singapore is a soulless void. Tokyo is crowded and rigidly structured. New York is too intense, fast, and rude. London is just a sad once-great city filled with enclaves from the world over.

The best cities are medium-large sized wealthy cities. Like Geneva.

>Singapore wins if you want a clean modern city but Hong Kong wins if you want a city where everything on earth is possible within a 15 minute radius
Please explain

it's a matter of taste

for example
this guy seems like a typical backpacker looking for "nightlife"

Wrong. Luxury traveller in my 5-star hotel currently because I don't want to get smashed in the blaring heat with greasy Aussies, chunky local working girls, and born-again Buddhist basic bitches garbed in henna.

Although I agree it is a matter of taste, there is shit taste. And it's highly dependent on your own circumstances (especially ethnicity). A non-Japanese could never meaningfully immerse himself in Tokyo just as how a Nigerian couldn't immerse himself in a quaint Northern English towne.

you're a wealthy backpacker but of the general type nonetheless

pussy, drugs and alcohol; not necessarily in that order

t. a Brit

>singapore
>best
Just from the geographical location, it's not good already. And look, it's filled with chinese (in denial), indian (in denial) and malays (proud for no reason). It can't be good. It's only nice if you're some pedo dickgirl lover but don't want to live in shithole.

its super clean here
they even outlawed chewing gum to prevent people sticking gum on stuff
as for HK i guess he meant there are a lot of things that you can do (legally)

The best city is your somewhat backwater medium hometown that has all the comfort of a modern city but none of the immigrants, tourists, or poor population excedent.

Where do you live? Tell me more about it.

>its super clean here
Maybe if you compare with shitholes like China and India. Singaporeans depend on cleaners from turd world countries. Japan is far superior in cleanliness.

wrong answer

I'm not telling, I don't want to attract tourists. Especially if they're the kind to browse Sup Forums.

Reminder that London and New York are the only cities considered Aplha++ cities officially.

The likes of Paris/Singapore/HK/Sydney/Tokyo/Shanghai/Dubai are a tier below. So if you mean the best of the best and most powerful city in the world then NYC and London wins.

City of smog and Jack the Ripper,
A city that monitors people with 6 million cameras, this is London

The fuck are aplha++ cities

and what are you?
Hong Kong is fucking shit you yellowfever fuck

singapore is the shopping mall of south east asia, why do people praise it?

>Geneva
lol
i'm living in geneva
the city's so dull, yet rents are insane just for the fact that it's a placeholder for workers from int organizations
i escape to other places across the border every forthnight

i question what hordes of tourists want to do here, unless they are on a shopping spree for luxury watches

>i question what hordes of tourists want to do here
look at that water fountain

Des Moines

KOUVOLA

any city that has kept its identity intact but still grows