If syrian refugees are so desperate that they rape german women, then how bad it must be in Syria?

If syrian refugees are so desperate that they rape german women, then how bad it must be in Syria?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EhL8D0wYevo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What do you mean how bad it must be?

How ugly the women are there.

Syrian girls age 15-25 are generally beautiful
youtube.com/watch?v=EhL8D0wYevo

Syrian has many qt women

so why the rape? Are they cockblocking them in there?

yeah you are right, German woman are pretty ugly, at least compared to women to Eastern Europe, like Poland

all women are ugly inside. theres nothing blacked than females heart

>artificial wombs will fix this

goodbye useless roasties :)

*blacker

Well to be fair most of them aren't rapists, and yeah of course getting sex in syia isn't anywhere nearly as simple as germany

it's maghrebis not syrians doing the raping

>maghrebis
So how bad is it in Maghrebi?

This

North Africans are the bane of Europe's existence

the relevant part at least

Seems easier there
anyway
I don't feel most rapes in Germany are legitimate rapes.

It's probably easier to have sex as a Syrian in Syria than it is as a Syrian in Germany if you don't speak German and live in an asylum center with 7 other roommates.
Besides Syria appears to have one of the lowest rape rate in the world, see pic.

we good muslim boys we dindu nuffin !

I didn't say that, of course there's plenty of legitimate rapists from muslim countries in europe, but I feel most of the cases are just entitled women being entitled.

Is it from wikipedia? link?

>rape stats from third world and muslim countries
Yeahno.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics

>rape stats from first world and liberal countries
Yeahno. I don't know how bad it is in Germany, but pic related is literally what accounts for a rape in Sweden

Rape stats in general are fucking terrible and impossible to compare fairly because of massive cultural, religious and most of all legislative diffrences in definition. No shit Saudi Arabia has a low rape rate; it's only illegal to GET raped there. And no shit Sweden has a high rape rate; our legal definition of rape includes everything from actual penetrative rape to sexual assault, and our culture's largely moved away from victim shaming.

It's a meaningless discussion.

My point is,