INT OPINIONS

Has int influenced your opinion of any cunts?
>positive
Russianons are usually surprisingly good, helpful posters
>negative
Spanish posters are shockingly huge assholes, especially compared to the really nice and fun Spaniards I've known irl
>bias confirmation
The Dutch are rude

Germans are mega ass faggots.

Everyone, online and IRL, hates Australians. So their dislike can be considered a compliment.

canadians are the worst people on this planet

>positive
Russians, Colombians and Turks are nice and helpful posters

>negative
Spaniards, Argentines and Muslim diaspora are cunts

I liked Canada before Sup Forums, now I hate Canada

Slavs are usually nice

Sweden and Germany lost points

Portugal a qt, Finland super qt

>negative
Germans

the d*tch all need to be killed
that's about it

British anons. I still like British people outside of this website, but if I see a union jack flag on here my brain automatically glazes over your post

>positive
East Slavs are always nice. Southern Europeans are are actually pretty cool and not Spic-tier in the case of Spaniards. Northern Europeans aren't as bad as I previously thought.
>negative
Poles, because almost every single one is excessively angry or butthurt and hate Anglos. Finns, because they are autistic Mongols who get triggered very easily. Canadians for obvious reasons. Dutch for hating Anglos. Asians for clogging up the board with their rivalries and other shit I don't care about, especially Japs and Koreans.
>bias confirmation
Third-worlders are shit, especially their diaspora who ruin the board.

Europeans are bad, Canadians are pure cancer, Americans are alright.
Seriously, fuck Canadians.

>Finns, because they are autistic Mongols who get triggered very easily

what the FUCK

;^)

Never realized I shared the nation with so many asshats. No wonder we get insulted all day (though I feel it a little unwarranted in my case)

I'd be lying if I said I was surprised by how Americans act. I always knew you were underrated.

Canadians/Brits needs to die though

>positive
Burgers are easy targets for banter, but most people don't hate us.
>negative
Many burgers can't handle banter and go into full ass hurt btfo rages.
>bias confirmed
Canadians are shit

>positive
Ex yugo and eastern and southern europe in general have the best posters (except butthurt belt of course).
African posters are quite good too
>negative
I would not say it's negative but I really dislike that people, for example, finns and japanese live in the past. It's very strange and depressing.
Also there is unbelievable amount of diaspora in Europe.
>bias confirmation
Americans are stupid and like to argue even if they have no fucking idea about the topic and their only source of knowledge is a 20 minutes long TV program.
Japanese and Koreans hate each other.

>finns and japanese live in the past
Funny way of spelling "don't fall for ryssä bullshit like everyone else".

>Positive
Most people are relatively friendly, bar Spaniards, French, and Argentines. Some posters that are viewed as mean posters like latinos are surprisingly nice (especially Mexicans and Chileans).
>Negative
""""""White"""""" nations are sometimes cunts, Japanese and Koreans are autistic (Japanese can be cute, while Koreans can be scary). Americans are either roleplaying as idiots or are actually idiots and are proud of it, even.
>bias
Australians and Canadians live and breathe for shitposting.

If you and swedes meet in some thread it automatically derails because you start to arguing about some history shit. And I forgot to add you guys are go full sperg mode really fucking fast

Stop invading neighboring countries and start being a real country instead of third world mafia shithole.

>you guys live in the past
>your country is a shithole

>positive
Russians are surprisingly good posters, Norwegians are pretty cool, and the French aren't as bad as I used to believe.
>negative
Other Americans are some of the stupidest people around, i can't tell how much of it is fake and what is genuine. I can't take Australians or Canadians seriously anymore.