Based Italy

based Italy

what did they mean by this

restaurant offers parents a discount if they have well behaved kids

i think it's something along the lines of "well behaved kid".
basically, the restaurant cut the price because the child was polite.
it could also just be because the child was blond. italians for some reason adore little aryan boys. apparently i got my parents a lot of cheap pizza's because of the owner seeing i was blond.

that's actually a good idea
fuck other peoples children in public places 2bh

When i was a small kid me and my little brother tried once to run around screaming like pigs in a restourant, then my mom slapped us in the face in front of everybody.
never did it again

>tfw no Italian milf to slap me

Why are Russians obsessed with moms?

I like asses more than age or nationality. Moreover Italians have beautiful skin

Why aren't you?

>italians for some reason adore little aryan boys. apparently i got my parents a lot of cheap pizza's because of the owner seeing i was blond.

i've been platinum blonde for all my childhood but I never got cheap pizza for that, I call bullshit. where's my fucking pizza

Same

It's a scam basically they inflate the price and then deflate it to make you feel like you made some kind of good deal or something.

3/4 of the kids here are blond or light haired, dumb shit, you were probably just a cute kid like me, I would always get free coke cans or candy.

>tfw my mum always tells me the story of how they got two extra free bottles of limoncello in Sorrento because the store lady thought I was cute

I became ugly later on though don't worry

prices are written on the menu and are the same for everyone, stop being silly.

>I became ugly later on though don't worry
You'll always be cute to your mother user, don't worry

ogni scarrafone...

this desu
never trust a jew and italian

t. country ruled by mobster oligarchs extending from europe to asia and being the largest on earth but still managing to have an economy smaller than Italy's

it's alright tho at least you're good drivers

italiANO

delet

Kids are expensive

>coperto
>literally a designated tip
Fuck Italy

white people, please, stop.

t.any italian ever

>3/4 of the kids here are blond or light haired
bullshit

I'd love to but it's illegal for some reason.